Author Topic: The world has corrupted the heart of Christians  (Read 122 times)

Offline mikeforjesus

• Archon
The world has corrupted the heart of Christians
« on: September 13, 2017, 05:52:21 AM »
Not all social rules are from God. If you will reject friendship from people from first impression by not replying to any messages on Facebook apparently it often means they are not interested. Christians have no problem behaving this way because it is a social rule created by the world.
The world judges people by first impressions but not everyone is right from just first impressions I think. Everyone has flaws you have to accept if you want the best of them. But I am happy to be single if everyone blocks me

Anyone who enters my life be prepared for my messages if I think you are a friend. I will not be rude anymore but I don't care if they block me.  I do care for them and forgive them but they could help someone even if someone else can because they can help him who can help himself with difficulty but it being better for the world that they help

Before I stand at the door and knock. Rebecca was godly because she fed the camels of Abraham servant who she does not know. He came just to ask just a few things. If anyone gives only a cup of cold water he shall not lose his reward. Therefore perhaps some have gained salvation just from giving a cup in love once but I don't know it may be a dangerous heresy and I think the reward is earthly or in heaven to add to salvation you are worthy for life of repentance making you saved

I will try not to do anything that they can not handle. Depending on the person I will not block them if I think they care for me at all and I will never block anyone except the one who clearly has no care but I admit my block could be wrong in some cases. I may never block and let only them block me

I am not saying you are obliged to reply to everyone

« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 05:53:02 AM by mikeforjesus »

Offline mikeforjesus

• Archon
Re: The world has corrupted the heart of Christians
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2017, 09:31:17 AM »
I was wrong a girl has the right not to have time for every person she meets. And even those she meets not until she comfortable. That don't mean she neglects people but she has to know identity and be familiar with them in real life to even consider. Because we don't live in a safe world
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 09:31:57 AM by mikeforjesus »