Author Topic: non christians have lost the battle, protestants have lost the battle,  (Read 1423 times)

Offline pasadi97

• OC.net guru
  • Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Non christians have lost the battle, protestants have lost the battle, catholics play pocker with life and orthodox still kicking

People go great distances and spend lots of money on doctors to extend their life with 10 maybe 20 years. This writing will teach you how to obtain eternal life, a life that never ends that is more than any doctor can give you.

A lot of people go through accidents or are in coma  dying for hours or several days.When they return back they say that they either went to Heaven and either went to Hell and that Jesus is in control of afterlife.
So it makes sense to look at the words of Jesus regarding afterlife:
John 6:53
Jesus said to them, “I am telling you the truth: if you do not eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you will not have life in yourselves.
54 Those who eat my flesh and drink my blood have eternal life, and I will raise them to life on the last day.

Read carefully , if you don't drink Jesus blood and eat his flesh you don't have life in you nevermind eternal life. Anyhow if you eat Jesus blood and drink his flesh you have eternal life and Jesus will raise you in the last day.

That means that you have to get Jesus blood and flesh in this life.

So Apostles prayed to God to give them Jesus blood and flesh and God gave them Holy  liturgies that are writtings beside Bible that are to be celebrated on Sunday. Holy Liturgies are writings beside Bible.
Also not everybody can perform Holy Liturgies to give people eternal life.Holy Liturgies can be perHe knew and he instructed people in Bible formed by priests ordaineds by bishops that received ordination from Apostles in an unbroken link.Pastors can not perform Holy liturgies, can not give you eternal life.
So Protestantism has probably lostr the fight together with other religions beside Christianity. They probably don't have the blood and flesh of Jesus thus they probably don't have life. Those so called great men that made a revolt in the Church wre succesfull and the revolt succedded
and they broke from the Church. Now the time had come for those men to choose from all the gifts that god put on the church Bible, Holy Liturgies for eternal life that is separated from the Bible and other gifts that God considered they are necessary for peole, these men had to choose from these gifts from God for their new Church.
Please have mercy and choose Holy liturgies and eternalk life that are beside Bible. Please don't start going you and yout followers through the land of the dead. Please.
No, they did not listen and did not choose life and eternal life they choose only Bible. No they did not choose life they choose Bible only that is Sola Scriptura and they are very proud of it. Hey you people that did not choose life from the gifts of God and choose Bible only how is Bible studying going to help dead persons?
This shows the capacity of man when he makes revolt and has to choose from gifts pof God how little he understands how things work.

Right there the protestants have lost the fight, the protestants have lost the life their life for many generations now 500 years and counting. The fallen angel has won right there his decisive victory over protestants departing them from life and eternal life. All the good deeds, no smoking , great behaviour, studying bible everything good they do will be of no use for dead people and fallen angel knows this.
When second death will come those so called great men that did the revolution will not help you being probably dead because they had no clue they need to choose Holy liturgies and life for themself. They will not help you.
You will be in front of second death with the words of Jesus . Withe these words you will be, If you did not eat Jesus flesh and drink his blood you have no life in you and second death can do whatever she wants with you and all people that did not listen to Bible.
Your pastor that is not ordained as priest thus unable to perform Holy liturgy to give you eternal life and life may contradict Jesus telling you that you get get llife other way than eating Jesus flesh and drinking his blood but don't listen to him. He himslef will be in big trouble when second death will come. Listen to God, listen to Jesus. If you don't drink his blod and don't eat his flesh you have no life in yourself.

Protestants have lost the fight they don't have life and whatever they have without life is useless.

What about catholics, do they have life and eternal life?
Lets look at Jesus words.If you don't drink Jesus blood and eat his flesh you have no life in you.What did they say. They say we will just eat Jesus flesh but will not drink his blood because flesh contains blood. Whoaaaaa? Whooooa?
Did Jesus did not know that flesh contain blood? He knew and he instructed people to get both his flesh and his blood.When second death will come all the people of catholic Church will be in shock including the ones that forced them to partake only flesh even if command from God was to partake both flesh and blood.
When second death will come all the priests, all the cardinals and popes that said flesh is enough will be in shock trying to escape they will not help you. PArtaking both flesh and blood will help you.
When second death will come either partaking only flesh is enough either the second death will take the people of Catholi Church . They play poker with their life and eternal life/. 

The legend of the white cowl tells us that when the Catholic Church started going on the path of error an angel descended from sky ordering the pope to send the white cowl the symbol of purity to Constantinople and then to Moskov and that other destination will not be.
From here we can deduct that the true Church on the last time, the Church that keps the commandments from God and has alll the gifts from God including eternal life is Russian Orthodox Church in USA ROCOR or Russian Orthodox Church outside Russia.
Why the Eastern Orthodox Church was not overcome.
First of all Eastern orthodox Church was not overcome because in the Bible God said that the gates of Hell will not overcome his Church.That means for every generation will exist God Church that will give flesh and blood of Jesus for life and for eternal life.
SEcondly Eastern Orthodox Church is organized how God wanted her to be organized. That is there is no central point of control that can be conquested by the gates of the Hell and that is capable in a blink of an eye to change instructions from God with human instructions that separate people from the gifts of God  . 
In orthodoxy for a change to become law all bishops have to agree , all. So it is very hard to conquer this church. It is actually impossoible because God said so.
 The third reason orthodoxy kept instructions from God is that orthodox countries were for a long time in survival mode from war. The smartest people did not have time to make revolution in the Church , did not have time to discuss instructions from God and replace with instructions from people .
They were busy all day simply surviving.

To show you that things is literal, you must know that in orthodox Church the Holy Communion that is the flesh and blood of Jesus sometimes through miracle Holy Communion that starts as bread and wine becomes true flesh and true blood for everybody to see . Here is a movie:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbcL4mkNfzM

What I wanted to say is that always in Orthodox Liturgy Holy Communions is the flesh and blood of Jesus for life and eternal life. Even if visible in exterior is bread and wine.
Anyhow to show that the Holy Communion is truly flesh and bread sometime the Holy Communion in exterior becomes flesh and blood .

So in the end:

If you are suicidal you can choose any religion beside christianity or protestantism.
If you want to play poker with your life and eternal life, if you want to be in shock and scream I took only flesh is it enough when second death come choose Catholicism.
If you want life and eternal life go to Eastern Orthodox Church.
If you want to smile when second death come go to Russian eastern Orthodox Church oin USA under name of ROCOR. The angel said in Legend of white cowl that Russian Orthodox Church will be true at the last time that is will keep all the gifts from God including life and eternal life and instructions from God on obtaining these gifts.

Give this paper to your children when they get married with commandment to pass it on so they don't choose death by mistake so they know what they are doing.
God the Father is great. God the Father is good.

Offline biro

• Site Supporter
  • Stratopedarches
  • Excelsior
    • Archive of Our Own works
Re: non christians have lost the battle, protestants have lost the battle,
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2017, 01:00:27 AM »
The Roman Catholics do give out Communion in both kinds.
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Parakeetist

Warning: stories have mature content.

Offline Agabus

• The user formerly known as Agabus.
  • Section Moderator
  • Protokentarchos
  • Faith: without works is dead.
  • Jurisdiction: Foolishness to the Greeks
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2017, 09:26:50 AM »
Kicked to the wider Orth-Other board since it addresses both Protestantism and Catholicism.
Blessed Nazarius practiced the ascetic life. His clothes were tattered. He wore his shoes without removing them for six years.

THE OPINIONS HERE MAY NOT REFLECT THE ACTUAL OR PERCEIVED ORTHODOX CHURCH

Take a breath, read Ecclesiastes 1:9.

Offline Alpha60

• Pray without ceasing!
  • Archon
  • Faith: Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Orthodox
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2017, 09:41:35 AM »

Indeed so, except at Tridentine or traditional Mozarabic, Ambrosian or Dominican masses, or occasionally, at a Novus Ordo mass (I once attended one where the chalice was not distrivuted).

The Eastern Catholics practice for communion is precisely that of the Orthodox, except in the case of the Maronites, who I believe adopted the Roman praxis, and I am not sure what they do now.
"It is logical that the actions of the human race over time will lead to its destruction.  I, Alpha 60, am merely the agent of this destruction."

- The computer Alpha 60, from Alphaville (1964) by Jean Luc Godard, the obvious inspiration for HAL-9000 from 2001: A Space Odyssey. 

This signature is not intended to offend any user, nor the relatives of Discovery 1 deputy commander Dr. Frank Poole,  and crew members Dr. Victor Kaminsky, Dr. Jack Kimball, and Dr. Charles Hunter.

Offline Agabus

• Section Moderator
  • Protokentarchos
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2017, 10:10:33 AM »

Indeed so, except at Tridentine or traditional Mozarabic, Ambrosian or Dominican masses, or occasionally, at a Novus Ordo mass (I once attended one where the chalice was not distrivuted).

I've never seen an NO mass where the chalice wasn't available.
Blessed Nazarius practiced the ascetic life. His clothes were tattered. He wore his shoes without removing them for six years.

Online Mor Ephrem

• Ο προκαθήμενος της Ορθοδοξίας - The President of Orthodoxy
  • Section Moderator
  • Hypatos
  • Two half-eggs
    • OrthodoxChristianity.net
  • Faith: The Ancienter Faith
  • Jurisdiction: But my heart belongs to FOCOF
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2017, 10:20:12 AM »

Maybe it's a regional thing?  I've only ever seen it on Sundays.  On weekdays the chalice isn't offered unless they need to find something for the extra EMs to do. 

Offline Agabus

• Section Moderator
  • Protokentarchos
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2017, 10:33:12 AM »

Maybe it's a regional thing? I've only ever seen it on Sundays.  On weekdays the chalice isn't offered unless they need to find something for the extra EMs to do.

Possibly. Swamp Catholicism has its own quirks.

But even in my last city of residence, while I never made it to a weekday Mass at the Irish basilica, I know the Italian/Mexican/Black parishes offered the chalice on the weekdays.

Offline xOrthodox4Christx

• Taxiarches
  • Faith: Orthodox Catholic Church
  • Jurisdiction: Orthodox Church in America
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2017, 11:38:24 AM »
I don't get it. People make fun of me for at least trying to be articulate with my apologetics and polemics, but when Pasadi does it, people just shrug their shoulders. Why do I even bother?
I reject all that I wrote that isn't in accordance with the teachings of the Orthodox Church. Also, my posts reflect my opinions (present or former) and nothing else.

Offline biro

• Site Supporter
  • Stratopedarches
  • Excelsior
    • Archive of Our Own works
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2017, 11:52:19 AM »
I don't shrug my shoulders. I just don't dispute with him as often as I'd like to, because I don't want to get warnings.
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Parakeetist

Warning: stories have mature content.

Offline Alpha60

• Pray without ceasing!
  • Archon
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2017, 02:01:06 PM »
I don't get it. People make fun of me for at least trying to be articulate with my apologetics and polemics, but when Pasadi does it, people just shrug their shoulders. Why do I even bother?

I think many of your posts are excellent, and I respect you greatly as a member of this forum.  Please do not be discouraged by negative comments; some people on OCNet just like to bash everything, and you have to ignore those people.

I will, after my nap I think, look up some of your threads and comment, if you desire.

God bless you!
"It is logical that the actions of the human race over time will lead to its destruction.  I, Alpha 60, am merely the agent of this destruction."

- The computer Alpha 60, from Alphaville (1964) by Jean Luc Godard, the obvious inspiration for HAL-9000 from 2001: A Space Odyssey. 

This signature is not intended to offend any user, nor the relatives of Discovery 1 deputy commander Dr. Frank Poole,  and crew members Dr. Victor Kaminsky, Dr. Jack Kimball, and Dr. Charles Hunter.

Online Mor Ephrem

• Ο προκαθήμενος της Ορθοδοξίας - The President of Orthodoxy
  • Section Moderator
  • Hypatos
  • Two half-eggs
    • OrthodoxChristianity.net
  • Faith: The Ancienter Faith
  • Jurisdiction: But my heart belongs to FOCOF
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2017, 02:44:10 PM »

If anything, it's a compliment. 

Offline youssef

• Elder
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2017, 03:18:46 PM »

The Eastern Catholics practice for communion is precisely that of the Orthodox, except in the case of the Maronites, who I believe adopted the Roman praxis, and I am not sure what they do now.
What do you meant by distrivuted. Are you talking about how they give communion to people.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 03:19:06 PM by youssef »

Offline Velsigne

• OC.net guru
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2017, 04:08:44 PM »

Maybe you need to come up with some catchier lines like the "Run from Protestantism with the same speed you run from death".   It's a little verbose, but geez, certainly has a certain ring to it!

Those naysayers are probably the hidden nazis, witches, and terminally ailing products of their slacker myopic retarded generation discussed on the other thread.

A nation is not conquered until the hearts of its women are on the ground.

Then it is done, no matter how brave its warriors nor how strong their weapons -- Cheyenne proverb

Offline MalpanaGiwargis

• High Elder
  • Māran etraḥam 'lay!
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2017, 10:29:14 PM »

One-species Communion was extremely common in the diocese of Arlington, VA when I lived there up until 2013. I don't know if it was a diocesan regulation or not, but there were multiple parishes in Alexandria, including my own, that did not offer the chalice.
Woe is me, that I have read the commandments,
   and have become learned in the Scriptures,
and have been instructed in Your glories,
   and yet I have become occupied in shameful things!

(Giwargis Warda, On Compunction of Soul)

Offline Sharbel

• Glory to God in all things!
  • OC.net guru
  • Faith: Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Greek Metropolis of Denver
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2017, 10:50:23 PM »
The practice in the Maronite Church is to distribute Holy Communion in both kinds by intinction.
Sanctus Deus
ܩܕܝܫܐ ܐܢ̱ܬ ܠܐ ܡܝܘܬܐ
Άγιος ο Θεός

Offline youssef

• Elder
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2017, 12:11:58 AM »
The practice in the Maronite Church is to distribute Holy Communion in both kinds by intinction.

Both kind you mean hand and mouth.
I had never see in Lebanon someone taking communion by hand.

Offline LivenotoneviL

• Done
  • OC.net guru
  • Intercede for my wretched soul, Saint Alban.
  • Faith: Outside the Church
  • Jurisdiction: Lost for now.
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2017, 12:29:33 AM »

Both kind you mean hand and mouth.
I had never see in Lebanon someone taking communion by hand.

I think he is referring to both the bread and the wine - in the form of dipping.

Why don't the Romans do this? I found out recently that apparently they (Roman Catholics) do this in Russia.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1x0LdlMcucA
I'm done.

Offline Alpha60

• Pray without ceasing!
  • Archon
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2017, 05:21:59 AM »

What do you meant by distrivuted. Are you talking about how they give communion to people.

Yes, I meant "Distributed."  By amusing coincidence, in Cyrillic, the character V, which I hit by mistake, is written like our character B.

Offline Porter ODoran

• PHILIA NIKA
  • Toumarches
  • St. John the Beloved, pray for me
  • Faith: Eastern Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: GOAA
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2017, 01:02:36 PM »

As far as I'm concerned, anyway, Pasadi is as sincere as provocative, while you have a history of posting from all sorts of world-views, some even in perfect contradiction, evidently with an idea of venting bitter emotion or of showing off. Further, Pasadi is very unlike me, while you are rather like me; the former I tend to respect in people, the latter, well ...
"Love ... is an abyss of illumination, a mountain of fire ... . It is the condition of angels, the progress of eternity" (Climacus).

Quote from: Seekingtrue
Yes we who are far from sainthood we can recognize a living saint and I'm talking from personal experience.Yes they are gentle soo gentle it can not be described it is like gentleness and humility in one and also they have this light this energy it's beyond words...and when you are near them you feel ecstatic and very happy