Author Topic: I believed I found out truth in a dream but I haven't analysed it yet awake  (Read 1345 times)

Offline mikeforjesus

• Archon
In dream I came to an agreement with a friend

The agreement was

We are justified by faith no sin will keep us out of heaven unless we say and behave we can sin all we want and then accept jesus. We never sin wilfully but because we are deceived. But if we say we will sin all we want or some times and then accept jesus it means you made a decision to sin. Such repentance is not sincere and the person never really came to jesus but one who sins and does not do that has sincere repentance because he sins because he is not a saint
As jesus said the one who comes to Me I will not cast out I read that as I woke up on a page on Facebook

Then again the bible does tell us to be watchful and not lazy to get oil which is grace to keep us going and I suppose everyone who comes can repent and it will never be deemed insincere because if it was too late he will not be alive. I analysed this being awake

It is my view but those who believe you need to be a saint to be saved I think I can hold them to be saved if they are a saint and that God can still help them be one

As St. John says if anyone sins we have an advocate with the Father those who receive jesus do not always follow best because they think themselves not needing preparation to avoid sin like bible reading if they knew they would try more

In my dream I posted my view on oc.net and my friend agreed on the forum but it means I judge those who think they need to be a saint as if even believing you need works even though you will always think yourself lacking like the 5 wise was unaccepted but it is because we believe God transforms us but I suppose when we make progress we ought not to think it is enough at all and have arrived like paul said he does not consider he apprehended but hope in Christ blood which paul says gives joy
So I was glad it was just a dream because it judges many sincere people who want to please God and understand salvation but have not
« Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 09:28:46 AM by mikeforjesus »

Offline RaphaCam

• Merarches
  • It is honourable to reveal the works of God
    • Em Espírito e em Verdade
  • Faith: Big-O Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Exarchate of Gotham City
I've already dreamed with people from OCnet twice: once it was hecma (I don't know how he looks like, but in my dream he was a fat guy who refused to speak Spanish to me), and another time I dreamed with a lot of people from here at once on a party (don't remember the details).
"May the Lord our God remember in His kingdom all Holy Catholic Apostolic Church, which heralds the Word of Truth and fearlessly offers and distributes the Holy Oblation despite human deficiencies and persecutions moved by the powers of this world, in all time and unto the ages of ages."

May the Blessed Light shine Forth

Offline Antonious Nikolas

• Orthodox Christian, Miaphysite
  • Taxiarches
  • Saint Nicholas the Wonderworker, Bishop of Myra
  • Faith: Orthodox Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Oriental Orthodox Church
hecma...a fat guy who refused to speak Spanish to me

That's so hecma.

I'm with the camp of 13 million Americans that believe politicians are, or are controlled by, Reptilians. I think only monks can solve this problem. It doesn't seem right that they prefer to ignore it.

Offline mikeforjesus

• Archon
I discovered the dream is false because without holiness the bible says we will not see God
It is good to hope God will make all Holy who hope in Him and teach that as a possibility those who struggle but we do not know that

Offline hecma925

• Non-clairvoyant, but you can call me Elder
  • Stratopedarches
  • You're my guardian angel hiding in the woods
  • Faith: Truthful Chalcedonian Truther
  • Jurisdiction: Enemy State Orthodox Church Abroad

That's so hecma.

That is so hyper-accurate, it's not even funny. 
Happy shall he be, that shall take and dash thy little ones against the rock. Alleluia.

Once Christ has filled the Cross, it can never be empty again.

"But God doesn't need your cookies!  Arrive on time!"

Offline RaphaCam

• Merarches
  • It is honourable to reveal the works of God
    • Em Espírito e em Verdade
  • Faith: Big-O Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Exarchate of Gotham City
I discovered the dream is false because without holiness the bible says we will not see God
It is good to hope God will make all Holy who hope in Him and teach that as a possibility those who struggle but we do not know that
Also, take a look at Sirach 34:1-8
"May the Lord our God remember in His kingdom all Holy Catholic Apostolic Church, which heralds the Word of Truth and fearlessly offers and distributes the Holy Oblation despite human deficiencies and persecutions moved by the powers of this world, in all time and unto the ages of ages."

May the Blessed Light shine Forth

• Taxiarches

That's so hecma.

I love your shirt.  It's like you're vested as a subdeacon and ready for the nightclub.
I'm with the camp of 13 million Americans that believe politicians are, or are controlled by, Reptilians. I think only monks can solve this problem. It doesn't seem right that they prefer to ignore it.

Offline hecma925

• Stratopedarches

That's so hecma.

I love your shirt.  It's like you're vested as a subdeacon and ready for the nightclub.
Copt subdeacon?
Happy shall he be, that shall take and dash thy little ones against the rock. Alleluia.

• Taxiarches

That's so hecma.

Copt subdeacon?

We'd be happy to have you!

Offline hecma925

• Stratopedarches

That's so hecma.

Copt subdeacon?

Only if I can jam with yall's praise band at Praises.

• Taxiarches

That's so hecma.

Copt subdeacon?

Only if I can jam with yall's praise band at Praises.

Sure.  You just have to wait for us to finish Psalm 150.  You know, formalities and all that.

Offline mikeforjesus

• Archon
Also, take a look at Sirach 34:1-8

Thanks I have seen that before but I will put it in my notes now so I don't forget