Author Topic: Run from Protestantism with the same speed you run from death  (Read 3212 times)

Offline pasadi97

• High Elder
What is this? Just a title ment to intrigue or there is some substance about it?

Well we have this verse:
John 6:53 So Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of jthe Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.
54 Whoever feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day.

Who said? Jesus.
He said truly truly TWICE.

So what is the problem.
The problem is that Eastern orthodox Church gives you flesh and blood of Jesus but Protestants gives you SYMBOL of Flesh and SYMBOL of blood that is truly from jesus that you may not have life in yoiu in this life, in death and after death. You have no life.

On the other side if you are orthodox you eat the blood and flesh of Jesus and have eternal life.

That is you are no more afraid of death no more.

How do you know orthodox have flesh and blood.
Well there are some miracles one several years ago and one recently in which Holy Communion transformed in flesh and blood?
Orthodox Miracle of Lanciano:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbcL4mkNfzM&t=8s

To show the truth to an unbelieving priest Holy Communion transformed into flesh and blood in Orthodox Church.

There is more to it.

Apostles left instructions step by step how to obtain flesh and blood of God. These are named Holy liturgies. We have directly from Apostles the Holy Liturgy of Apostle James and Holy Liturgy of Apostle Mark. Orthodox added to them more prayers and this is what we do in Church today.

Catholics cut from Holy Liturgy.
Protestants threw Holy Liturgies to the garbage, sole scriptura that means we throw Apostolic teachings including Holy liturgies to the garbage and keep only Bible. We will obtain Holy Communion using only Bible and since the Bible has no instruction for Holy Communiont they use imagination.

So in Orthodox Church you use God instruc tions to get Holy Communion and get eternal life.
In Protestant Church you get people imagination to get symbol of flesh and Symbol of Blood and may remain dead even after going week after week to the Church.

Imagine thids. You in heaven with family, children and friends and being in extasy and a thunder voice saying now it is time to take care of people that are dead, that did not receive flesh and blood. What will you do?
God the Father is great. God the Father is good.

Offline pasadi97

• High Elder
Re: Run from Protestantism with the same speed you run from death
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2017, 07:55:54 PM »
There are more things to say.

Protestantism is not biblical. Bible teaches that the gates of Hell will not overcome the Church so the Church did not fail and no need for protestant revolution.

Protestant people that ask God about the true Church are ;led to Eastern orthodox Church.

If I get started I may need 100 pages.

Online RobS

• Formerly "nothing"
  • Archon
  • Jurisdiction: The thrilling romance of Holy Orthodoxy
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2017, 07:59:17 PM »
There are more things to say.

Protestantism is not biblical. Bible teaches that the gates of Hell will not overcome the Church so the Church did not fail and no need for protestant revolution.

Protestant people that ask God about the true Church are ;led to Eastern orthodox Church.

I hope you can make that 200 pages!
"The business of the Christian is nothing else than to be ever preparing for death (μελεπᾷν ἀποθνήσκειν)."

— Saint Irenaeus of Lyons, Fragment XI

Modernist thinking and being consists of nothing but uncritical acceptance.

Offline WPM

• Protokentarchos
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2017, 08:09:27 PM »
Yes, I've seen the priest holding the white Eucharist communion over the cup.
Learn meditation.

Online augustin717

• Taxiarches
  • Faith: Higher Criticism
  • Jurisdiction: Dutch
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2017, 08:11:09 PM »
^looks like a promising start
She hears, upon that water without sound,
A voice that cries, “The tomb in Palestine
Is not the porch of spirits lingering.
It is the grave of Jesus, where he lay.”
We live in an old chaos of the sun,
Or old dependency of day and night,
Or island solitude, unsponsored, free,
Of that wide water, inescapable.

Offline Porter ODoran

• PHILIA NIKA
  • Toumarches
  • St. John the Beloved, pray for me
  • Faith: Eastern Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: GOAA
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2017, 08:15:21 PM »
Way to go, Pasadi. "Imagination," revolution, self-satisfaction and other sins are pushed so hard in the world today, and the God-pleasing way of life is being destroyed as a result.
"Love ... is an abyss of illumination, a mountain of fire ... . It is the condition of angels, the progress of eternity" (Climacus).

Quote from: Seekingtrue
Yes we who are far from sainthood we can recognize a living saint and I'm talking from personal experience.Yes they are gentle soo gentle it can not be described it is like gentleness and humility in one and also they have this light this energy it's beyond words...and when you are near them you feel ecstatic and very happy

Offline pasadi97

• High Elder
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2017, 08:29:54 PM »
Love protestants, don't love protestantism because it may leave them dead.

Offline pasadi97

• High Elder
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2017, 08:46:16 PM »
Blood contains life. Goods blood contains eternal life and if we eat it together with flesh of God we become immortal.

Apostles gave us instructions from God or Holy Liturgies about how to obtain flesh and blood of God and eternal life.
Here are sequences from Holy liuturgy of Apostle James one of 12 Apostles:

Does it looks to you orthodox or Protestant?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIKSW8L6qcY

Offline scamandrius

• A man of many, many turns
  • Merarches
  • Faith: Greek Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: DOWAMA of AANA
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2017, 09:08:18 PM »
Sounds like this thread should be merged with this one:  http://www.orthodoxchristianity.net/forum/index.php/topic,71207.0.html

Are beebert and pasadi97 possibly the same person?
Da quod iubes et iube quod vis.

Offline pasadi97

• High Elder
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2017, 09:13:58 PM »
I am no beebert.

Offline Porter ODoran

• PHILIA NIKA
  • Toumarches
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2017, 09:14:56 PM »
Sounds like this thread should be merged with this one:  http://www.orthodoxchristianity.net/forum/index.php/topic,71207.0.html

This is possibly the worst-based accusation of sock-puppetry in forum history.
"Love ... is an abyss of illumination, a mountain of fire ... . It is the condition of angels, the progress of eternity" (Climacus).

Yes we who are far from sainthood we can recognize a living saint and I'm talking from personal experience.Yes they are gentle soo gentle it can not be described it is like gentleness and humility in one and also they have this light this energy it's beyond words...and when you are near them you feel ecstatic and very happy

Offline scamandrius

• Merarches
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2017, 09:17:38 PM »

Or it was simply a joke.  But, go on assuming the worst about everything. You do excel at that.

Offline Porter ODoran

• PHILIA NIKA
  • Toumarches
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2017, 09:18:50 PM »

Or it was simply a joke.  But, go on assuming the worst about everything. You do excel at that.

Anyone would assume it is a joke. The quality of the joke was my comment.

Offline scamandrius

• Merarches
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2017, 09:20:40 PM »

But you didn't say that. You used the word accusation. 

Offline Porter ODoran

• PHILIA NIKA
  • Toumarches
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2017, 09:21:45 PM »

But you didn't say that. You used the word accusation.

Offline pasadi97

• High Elder
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2017, 09:29:37 PM »
If I would be protestant pastor I would go one year to school to become orthodox priest and to give eternal life to people that love me.

Offline Porter ODoran

• PHILIA NIKA
  • Toumarches
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2017, 09:30:20 PM »
If I would be protestant pastor I would go one year to school to become orthodox priest and to give eternal life to people that love me.

Some have done this. Glory to God.

Offline xOrthodox4Christx

• Taxiarches
  • Faith: Orthodox Catholic Church
  • Jurisdiction: Orthodox Church in America
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2017, 09:30:57 PM »
There are more conspiracy theories on OCnet than on Alex Jones.
This profile is defunct as of 11/8/2017. I created it before Orthodoxy, and have used it after Orthodoxy.

I reject all that I wrote that isn't in accordance with the teachings of the Orthodox Church. Also, my posts reflect my opinions (present or former) and nothing else.

I will likely lurk on this forum under a different name.

Online Asteriktos

• Hypatos
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2017, 09:38:27 PM »
Thread reminds me of the story of St. John fleeing the bathhouse :laugh:

Offline David Young

• Archon
  • 2015, Baptist chapel, Llay
    • Some of my sermons preached at Bradley Road
  • Faith: Baptist
  • Jurisdiction: local church, Wrexham
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2017, 03:45:14 PM »

I've read some. The trouble is, they argue from within Orthodoxy, that it, fwith its perspectives, and so it fails to grasp us Prots. It seems to me that most of the argument hangs on the writings of Ignatius - at least when we've discussed this at length before in the forum. If you want to convince us, you have to argue from Scripture, for rightly or wrongly, that is the only authority we believe in.

I do agree that you have a stronger case than Roman Catholicism, and I've said before, it makes sense either to be a Baptist (or similar), or Orthodox. I don't think others have much of a claim, logical, historical or biblical, though I have not examined those that are further east yet - the ancient churches of Iraq &c; or the Copts.
"But if you bite and devour one another, take heed that you are not consumed by one another." Galatians 5.15

Offline WPM

• Protokentarchos
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2017, 03:47:34 PM »
I don't think Outdoor Survival is church guidance or anything Pastoral.
Learn meditation.

Offline Porter ODoran

• PHILIA NIKA
  • Toumarches
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2017, 03:50:17 PM »

I've read some. The trouble is, they argue from within Orthodoxy, that it, fwith its perspectives, and so it fails to grasp us Prots. It seems to me that most of the argument hangs on the writings of Ignatius - at least when we've discussed this at length before in the forum. If you want to convince us, you have to argue from Scripture, for rightly or wrongly, that is the only authority we believe in.

I do agree that you have a stronger case than Roman Catholicism, and I've said before, it makes sense either to be a Baptist (or similar), or Orthodox. I don't think others have much of a claim, logical, historical or biblical, though I have not examined those that are further east yet - the ancient churches of Iraq &c; or the Copts.

Good point; and an interesting one, as I myself tend to think "Orthodoxy or my old tradition." Why? Because apologetics for my old tradition made sense in their paradigm. Orthodox apologetics as they're commonly disseminated make only small sense in their paradigm. It does make me wonder if most of our apologetics are not actually Roman Catholic -facing and therefore limited in power.

Offline Agabus

• The user formerly known as Agabus.
  • Protokentarchos
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2017, 04:23:36 PM »

Blessed Nazarius practiced the ascetic life. His clothes were tattered. He wore his shoes without removing them for six years.

THE OPINIONS HERE MAY NOT REFLECT THE ACTUAL OR PERCEIVED ORTHODOX CHURCH

Offline Porter ODoran

• PHILIA NIKA
  • Toumarches
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2017, 04:29:20 PM »

Good point; and an interesting one, as I myself tend to think "Orthodoxy or my old tradition." Why? Because apologetics for my old tradition made sense in their paradigm. Orthodox apologetics as they're commonly disseminated make only small sense in their paradigm. It does make me wonder if most of our apologetics are not actually Roman Catholic -facing and therefore limited in power.

Wanted to clarify, and can no longer edit: I meant "Orthodox apologetics as they're commonly disseminated make only small sense in their, the Amish-Mennonite's, paradigm."

To expand, the lifestyle and personal peace found among Amish, Plain Mennonites, and Hutterites are their best argument. One cannot go observe such a community, their gentleness and gardens and glowing children, and counter with the Great Schism -- it just seems out of place. "Show me your faith by your works" is their unspoken apologetic, and we could mostly just point to our monastics in rejoinder, I guess.

Offline pasadi97

• High Elder
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2017, 06:45:29 PM »
I started with Scripture:
John 6:53 John 6:54
John 6:53 So Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of jthe Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.
54 Whoever feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day.
and from the scripture it is that gates of Hell will not overcome the Church.

Offline Porter ODoran

• PHILIA NIKA
  • Toumarches
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2017, 06:46:43 PM »
I started with Scripture:
John 6:53 John 6:54

Yes, this is very good and is universally applicable.

and from the scripture it is that gates of Hell will not overcome the Church.

This, on the other hand, has a very specific use. So, for example, it could be used to counter Mormon arguments that the church had to be recovered on earth. However, most denominations long ago came to terms with their provenance and would whole-heartedly assent that the Church never left earth -- just that it wasn't Rome. So the argument with them would need to go on to explain why their solutions contra the Rome problem are no longer enough, and that we are now here to rescue them. A bit more work to be done.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 06:49:44 PM by Porter ODoran »

Offline pasadi97

• High Elder
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2017, 06:59:34 PM »
Would you like a Church to pray for you hundreds of years? read here http://www.orthodoxchristianity.net/forum/index.php/topic,71921.new.html#new

Offline pasadi97

• High Elder
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2017, 08:39:10 AM »

As I said John 6:53 and John 6:54 are from Scripture.

Also in scriptrure says that the gates of the Hell will not overcome the Church so we need to find the Church started in JERUSALEM by Apostles, where is it today because it exists see because gates of hell did not overcome it.

So who can trace from Apostles Church Baptists or Orthodox.

I let a baptist present the history of his Church but as an orthodox this is the History of my Church: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_Orthodox_Patriarch_of_Jerusalem

As you see it was started in jerusalem by the 12 Apostles until today, it is the Church that gates of Hell could not overcome it.

I want to see the same from baptism. If not, then from 2 churches we are down to the one TRUE BIBLICAL CHURCH. Eastern Orthodox Church.

Offline Anthony1986

• Jurisdiction: Russian Orthodox Diocese of Korsun
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2017, 10:53:00 AM »
Some Evangelical Protestants think  Eastern Orthodox Christians are not saved  >:(

They insulted the Orthodoxy.

Why Hank Hanegraaff made a big mistake
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2iPocLLfls&t=302s
O strange Orthodox Church, so poor and weak, with neither the organization nor the culture of the West, staying afloat as if by a miracle in the face of so many trials, tribulations and struggles; a Church of contrasts, both so traditional and so free, so archaic and so alive, so ritualist and so personally involved, a Church where the priceless pearl of the Gospel is assiduously preserved, sometimes under a layer of dust; a Church which in shadows and silence maintains above all the eternal val

Offline sedevacantist

• High Elder
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2017, 12:15:40 PM »
Some Evangelical Protestants think  Eastern Orthodox Christians are not saved  >:(

do you know the True Church of Christ (Catholic Church) believes the same thing..that all non Catholics will burn in hell?

Offline Anthony1986

« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2017, 12:25:30 PM »

do you know the True Church of Christ (Catholic Church) believes the same thing..that all non Catholics will burn in hell?

There are so many post-schism Orthodox Saints, like St. Seraphim... How do you explain that?
« Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 12:33:44 PM by Anthony1986 »
O strange Orthodox Church, so poor and weak, with neither the organization nor the culture of the West, staying afloat as if by a miracle in the face of so many trials, tribulations and struggles; a Church of contrasts, both so traditional and so free, so archaic and so alive, so ritualist and so personally involved, a Church where the priceless pearl of the Gospel is assiduously preserved, sometimes under a layer of dust; a Church which in shadows and silence maintains above all the eternal val

Offline Porter ODoran

• PHILIA NIKA
  • Toumarches
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2017, 12:31:55 PM »

This is a lie.

Offline sedevacantist

• High Elder
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2017, 12:48:46 PM »

This is a lie.
no lie, we can get into semantics about non catholic babies who are baptized and die...they will be saved because they are deemed to be Catholic until they grow up and reject the Catholic faith...but it's a dogma of the Catholic Church that there is no salvation outside of it....sorry

Pope Eugene IV, Council of Florence, Sess. 8, Nov. 22, 1439, ex cathedra:

“Whoever wishes to be saved, needs above all to hold the Catholic faith; unless each one preserves this whole and inviolate, he will without a doubt perish in eternity.”

Offline Anthony1986

« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2017, 12:51:54 PM »

“Whoever wishes to be saved, needs above all to hold the Catholic faith; unless each one preserves this whole and inviolate, he will without a doubt perish in eternity.”
There are so many Orthodox Saints after Great Schism like St. Seraphim, St. Xenia.... They are in heaven...How do "Traditional Catholic" explain that???

Offline Porter ODoran

• PHILIA NIKA
  • Toumarches
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2017, 12:53:17 PM »

This is a lie.
no lie, we can get into semantics about non catholic babies who are baptized and die...they will be saved because they are deemed to be Catholic until they grow up and reject the Catholic faith...but it's a dogma of the Catholic Church that there is no salvation outside of it....sorry

The church teaches even Jews can be saved, and certainly good catholics like the Orthodox.

Offline sedevacantist

• High Elder
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2017, 12:58:50 PM »

This is a lie.

The church teaches even Jews can be saved, and certainly good catholics like the Orthodox.
you are confusing the Vatican 2 sect with the traditional Catholic Church...unless he converts...the jew burns...Anthony will get back to you later on your question

Offline Porter ODoran

• PHILIA NIKA
  • Toumarches
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2017, 01:04:24 PM »

This is a lie.

you are confusing the Vatican 2 sect with the traditional Catholic Church...unless he converts...the jew burns...Anthony will get back to you later on your question

There is only one Roman Catholic church. You dividers and devourers of churches do the kind of work the Evil One does. And there is only one Church, established in heaven. Make haste to repent yourselves and join her.

By the way, of it is wrong for Popes to assure others of salvation, how much wronger must it be for a little rebel like you to assure others of damnation? The hubris is at least as great as that you accuse Popes of, but the mode is one of hatred and cruelty.

So certainly we praise God that you amount to nothing and never will.

Offline pasadi97

• High Elder
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2017, 01:25:59 PM »
God sayd orthodoxy is true Church when Catholics asked which is true Church.
God said Orthodox is true Church when protestant lady asked about true Church.
Pope said Catholic Church is true Church.
Sedevacantist said SSPX is the true Church and only SSPX.
Baptists said Baptist is the true Church and only Baptist.

So many direction where to go?

Actually is only one direction since God said over and over Orthodox Church is the true Church. And this is what matter.

The only response you need to come with is have you followed God or not?

Nobody will ask if you followed sedevacantist, pope, or Baptist theology, nobody so you should not care.

And again, GOD said Orthodoxy is the true Church and this is ONLY thing that matter, you have onloy one direction, ONE, what God said.

Offline Velsigne

• OC.net guru
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2017, 01:34:23 PM »
What is this? Just a title ment to intrigue or there is some substance about it?....

Well that's all very good but doesn't mean much to people who have absolutely no background in religion coming into Christianity in a Protestant dominant country.  Mostly the converts in the Northern and Middle Americas tend to be intellectuals, not people coming out of hell of addiction, prison, etc.   

Speaking of, the Orthodox could really do more work in the prisons, but I have only seen one prison program discussed online in all the Americas.  It seems like the priests want to be the only ones preaching the Gospel which severely limits outreach and actually doing what Christ commanded, to spread the Gospel, to visit those in prison, to help the sick, the needy, the widows, the orphans.

The Protestants don't have that constraint.  They don't believe that a person needs a Master of Divinity degree to go out and do God's work, to have a Bible Study in a prison for example.  I have often thought I should be doing something, but no, I can't because I am not 'qualified'.   

Orthodoxy is just way way out there for a lot of people, just a huge leap.   The Church people make themselves a barrier to God.  Like this argument here, "Unless you eat and drink..."  the Church says, "Unless you are not menstruating, did not fast properly, don't have your head covered, attend church at certain intervals, spend a certain amount of time reciting the canned prayers we provide you with, dress a certain way, have a certain amount of time and money to accomplish all these things, unless you have a parish anywhere within reasonable driving distance of your home, unless you are not signed up on the little card as an "Orthodox in good standing" pledging money to pay multilayers of church management ending in foreign potentates coffers, and you have not committed any sin that whoever happens to be your priest will not give you a penance, that you also have to leave your job during the day to go to Confession because the priest doesn't want to work after business hours, so you somehow have to make excuses to your employer which may include lying about where you are going...."  then you can eat and drink. 

Speaking of, just took a break from this to go turn off the water hose in the yard.  A man was walking by down the street speaking and prostrating, "Thank you God!  I bow down to you God!  I am still of service to You and Your house" then stood and walked again with arms in the Orans, outspread like the Theotokos.

People just don't see the need for all the rules and demands and bells and whistles when God gives freely from His hands.   Sure, maybe this guy is a nutcase, but so are most of us in different and we just don't realize it.  All of us are limited in understanding.   He appears to be dressed and groomed normally....just average guy walking down the street talking with God, making the world God's cathedral.

A nation is not conquered until the hearts of its women are on the ground.

Then it is done, no matter how brave its warriors nor how strong their weapons -- Cheyenne proverb

Offline Porter ODoran

• PHILIA NIKA
  • Toumarches
« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2017, 01:49:48 PM »
What is this? Just a title ment to intrigue or there is some substance about it?....

Well that's all very good but doesn't mean much to people who have absolutely no background in religion coming into Christianity in a Protestant dominant country.  Mostly the converts in the Northern and Middle Americas tend to be intellectuals, not people coming out of hell of addiction, prison, etc.   

Speaking of, the Orthodox could really do more work in the prisons, but I have only seen one prison program discussed online in all the Americas.  It seems like the priests want to be the only ones preaching the Gospel which severely limits outreach and actually doing what Christ commanded, to spread the Gospel, to visit those in prison, to help the sick, the needy, the widows, the orphans.

The Protestants don't have that constraint.  They don't believe that a person needs a Master of Divinity degree to go out and do God's work, to have a Bible Study in a prison for example.  I have often thought I should be doing something, but no, I can't because I am not 'qualified'.   

Orthodoxy is just way way out there for a lot of people, just a huge leap.   The Church people make themselves a barrier to God.  Like this argument here, "Unless you eat and drink..."  the Church says, "Unless you are not menstruating, did not fast properly, don't have your head covered, attend church at certain intervals, spend a certain amount of time reciting the canned prayers we provide you with, dress a certain way, have a certain amount of time and money to accomplish all these things, unless you have a parish anywhere within reasonable driving distance of your home, unless you are not signed up on the little card as an "Orthodox in good standing" pledging money to pay multilayers of church management ending in foreign potentates coffers, and you have not committed any sin that whoever happens to be your priest will not give you a penance, that you also have to leave your job during the day to go to Confession because the priest doesn't want to work after business hours, so you somehow have to make excuses to your employer which may include lying about where you are going...."  then you can eat and drink. 

Speaking of, just took a break from this to go turn off the water hose in the yard.  A man was walking by down the street speaking and prostrating, "Thank you God!  I bow down to you God!  I am still of service to You and Your house" then stood and walked again with arms in the Orans, outspread like the Theotokos.

People just don't see the need for all the rules and demands and bells and whistles when God gives freely from His hands.   Sure, maybe this guy is a nutcase, but so are most of us in different and we just don't realize it.  All of us are limited in understanding.   He appears to be dressed and groomed normally....just average guy walking down the street talking with God, making the world God's cathedral.

Hear hear.

Offline hecma925

• Non-clairvoyant, but you can call me Elder
  • Toumarches
  • Unbreakable! He's alive, dammit! It's a MIRACLE!
  • Faith: Truthful Chalcedonian Truther
  • Jurisdiction: Candle-lighting Cross Kisser
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2017, 05:02:12 PM »

Good post. 
Happy shall he be, that shall take and dash thy little ones against the rock. Alleluia.

Once Christ has filled the Cross, it can never be empty again.

"But God doesn't need your cookies!  Arrive on time!"

Offline sedevacantist

• High Elder
« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2017, 03:03:12 PM »

This is a lie.

There is only one Roman Catholic church. You dividers and devourers of churches do the kind of work the Evil One does. And there is only one Church, established in heaven. Make haste to repent yourselves and join her.

By the way, of it is wrong for Popes to assure others of salvation, how much wronger must it be for a little rebel like you to assure others of damnation? The hubris is at least as great as that you accuse Popes of, but the mode is one of hatred and cruelty.

So certainly we praise God that you amount to nothing and never will.
I merely repeat what the bible and the Church of Christ states...apparently you are offended by the bible..too bad for you....I have become a true Christian...more than I can say about you

Offline Anthony1986

« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2017, 12:04:46 AM »
http://catholicism.org/sedevacantism-and-schism.html

According to Catholic apologists Sedevantists are in schism.

Offline Porter ODoran

• PHILIA NIKA
  • Toumarches
« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2017, 12:06:07 AM »
http://catholicism.org/sedevacantism-and-schism.html

According to Catholic apologists Sedevantists are in schism.

My guess is the guy who says he's now a true Christian for leaving Rome probably feels that way too.

Offline pasadi97

• High Elder
« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2017, 08:00:34 AM »

You have it wrong.

You need ordination to perform HolY liturgy and this is instruction from GOD. You cannot speak inside the Church on the time of Holy Liturgy unless asked but this is fine with me.

To help the poor only sky is the limit, you have no limit and the priest doesn't need to know about it. When you are with the poor, family or anyone you want to convert you can explain the Bible no problem.

You can have Bible study in prison. no problem.

You sayd """Unless you eat and drink..."  the Church says""

No, not the Church said , God said that.

Lets put the house in order.

So God, yes GOD said unless you eat my flesh and blood  you have no life in you however if you eat my flesh and drink my blood I will give you eternal life.

The Apostles said God we want you blood and flesh what do we need to do and God instructed the Apostles to perform Holy Liturgies and this is what Orthodox Church does today and Orthodox Church gives ETERNAL LIFE TO HER CHILDREN.

God did not want a revolution in his Church so he said the gates of the Hell will not overcome the Church.

Now the fallen angel has come and said, The Church has fallen, the Church has fallen The Church has fallen we need a revolution. Yes the protestant people said we make a revolution , listen to you and this is how we have the Protestant Church. In Old Testament after a revolution if I remember correctly the Earth open after a revolution and took away several people and however this is another story.

The falen angel came again and said, Listen what God told you that you need his blood and flesh id utterly false if you give your people SYMBOL of blood and SYMBOL of flesh you will be fine , maybe dead with your families and children but fine and you have the flexibility of not listening to God.

Ok, said the protestants. We stop giving to our people  flesh and blood and start giving SYMBOL of FLESH and SYMBOL of BLOOD  and this may leave everyone doing so DEAD but hey we have the flexibilitry of listening to the Fallen angel.

Let me give you another possibility and flexibility, said the fallen angel. See the Holy Liturgy that is instruction from God to get his flesh and bvlood that will bring you eternal life, don't do that . Listen to fallen angel instruction that may live you dead but fine and flexible. So the fallen angel instruction is to take any food even pizza and any dtrink like juice and eat it and drink it and that will be fine maybe dead you will be but fine. But don't ever ask God like in holy Liturgy to transform them in his blood and flesh because that would be inflexible but may let you have eternal life and from fallen angel perspective that is bad.

So on one hand you have Orthodox Church that gives you and your family eternal life and LISTENS TO GOD.

On another hand you have the protestants including BAPTISTS that listen to the fallen angel and that listening may bring to them and to the people joining them death.

YOu choose where you want to be. If life is good for you and want eternal life Orthodox is the answer for you and your family.

And yes for helping people sky is limit there is no limit and priest doesn't have to know and is better to not know and is better to nobody but you to know.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 08:04:24 AM by pasadi97 »