Author Topic: Why God don't help people?  (Read 1984 times)

Offline Indocern

• BANNED for rules violations
  • OC.net guru
  • Faith: Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Orthodox
Re: Why God don't help people?
« Reply #45 on: July 17, 2017, 11:20:35 AM »
I was learning humility whole two years. And because of compassion I lost my service to God.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 11:21:14 AM by Indocern »

Offline Ainnir

• Section Moderator
  • Archon
  • Faith: Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Antiochian
« Reply #46 on: July 17, 2017, 12:09:05 PM »
You essentially stated you wanted to be god to your future theoretical wife, as in, more god to her than God Himself.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 12:09:41 PM by Ainnir »
Is any of the above Orthodox?  I have no clue, so there's that.

Offline Indocern

• OC.net guru
« Reply #47 on: July 17, 2017, 12:22:07 PM »
You essentially stated you wanted to be god to your future theoretical wife, as in, more god to her than God Himself.

I don't have something in me that is against God. And the thoughts that I have God give me.

Offline Porter ODoran

• St. John the Beloved, pray for me
  • Toumarches
  • Monahos.net: "Lawful Evil"; OC.net: "Chaotic Evil"
  • Faith: Eastern Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: GOAA
« Reply #48 on: July 17, 2017, 12:24:43 PM »

I don't have something in me that is against God. And the thoughts that I have God give me.

As you are a mortal sinner, many of our thoughts are our own foolishness, and some are from the Evil One.
"Love ... is an abyss of illumination, a mountain of fire ... . It is the condition of angels, the progress of eternity" (Climacus).

Quote from: Seekingtrue
Yes we who are far from sainthood we can recognize a living saint and I'm talking from personal experience.Yes they are gentle soo gentle it can not be described it is like gentleness and humility in one and also they have this light this energy it's beyond words...and when you are near them you feel ecstatic and very happy

Offline Indocern

• OC.net guru
« Reply #49 on: July 17, 2017, 12:38:28 PM »

As you are a mortal sinner, many of our thoughts are our own foolishness, and some are from the Evil One.

But I have God's law and I keep it. When I have it I know what is right and what is wrong. I also have God's Spirit He can show me what is good. I know God's Spirit is always with God's servants and help them. I know God's servants also believe in the devil. But based on my experience and feeling towards my soul I feel he don't exist. Just as I feel that heaven and God exist.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 12:41:27 PM by Indocern »

Offline Porter ODoran

• Toumarches
« Reply #50 on: July 17, 2017, 12:55:32 PM »

But I have God's law and I keep it. When I have it I know what is right and what is wrong. I also have God's Spirit He can show me what is good. I know God's Spirit is always with God's servants and help them.

Only Christ comprises God's law. Secondarily, his Body. Yes, God's Spirit can and does show you what is good, and help you, but that is not the same thing as ourselves always recognizing the good, and certainly not the same thing as being good -- read Romans ch. 7.

I know God's servants also believe in the devil. But based on my experience and feeling towards my soul I feel he don't exist. Just as I feel that heaven and God exist.

Well, then plainly you are a strongly-deluded Orthodox Christian, as recognizing the existence and work of the Evil One are critical to an Orthodox understanding.
"Love ... is an abyss of illumination, a mountain of fire ... . It is the condition of angels, the progress of eternity" (Climacus).

Yes we who are far from sainthood we can recognize a living saint and I'm talking from personal experience.Yes they are gentle soo gentle it can not be described it is like gentleness and humility in one and also they have this light this energy it's beyond words...and when you are near them you feel ecstatic and very happy

Offline Indocern

• OC.net guru
« Reply #51 on: July 17, 2017, 02:20:38 PM »
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 02:26:51 PM by Indocern »

Offline Porter ODoran

• Toumarches
« Reply #52 on: July 17, 2017, 02:25:02 PM »

But I have God's law and I keep it. When I have it I know what is right and what is wrong. I also have God's Spirit He can show me what is good. I know God's Spirit is always with God's servants and help them.

Only Christ comprises God's law. Secondarily, his Body. Yes, God's Spirit can and does show you what is good, and help you, but that is not the same thing as ourselves always recognizing the good, and certainly not the same thing as being good -- read Romans ch. 7.

I know God's servants also believe in the devil. But based on my experience and feeling towards my soul I feel he don't exist. Just as I feel that heaven and God exist.

Well, then plainly you are a strongly-deluded Orthodox Christian, as recognizing the existence and work of the Evil One are critical to an Orthodox understanding.

In the bible devil's work is only for Adam and Eve.

Nope.

I think there is only God's kingdom.

Nope.

But it will be not something wrong if it is not true.

That's the definition of "something wrong."

And all experiences that are written in the orthodox books of demons even in physical body is just something that God made to test us. I have experience. I have felt soul. I understand I think that she is from hell. And even show me in vision her cell in hell. I have felt her happiness of music when I watch it on TV and her cold hands when she touched my hands few times. So I start to think that souls in hell are cold. I think there is other forces who are real and who is God's forces. He is the author of all forces. He will never created something evil. And any soul is in His hands. He is 100% tested this soul with fire (like bible says) until the soul become more than good. And all in Him are same as Him in some thoughts.

Okay then.

Offline Indocern

• OC.net guru
« Reply #53 on: July 17, 2017, 03:04:11 PM »
But if the bible says that it is true I think there is no problem with such beliefs.

Offline Porter ODoran

• Toumarches
« Reply #54 on: July 17, 2017, 03:26:02 PM »
But if the bible says that it is true I think there is no problem with such beliefs.

The Bible says that is false.

Offline Indocern

• OC.net guru
« Reply #55 on: July 18, 2017, 05:46:55 AM »

The Bible says that is false.

No, I mean that if people want to believe there is demons if the bible says so it is ok.
Because I know there is no such spirits who can obsess or affect somebody. But I can't fully know what is there if I have seen not it. I think it is something completely different. Because I know what it can do, no spirit have this authority or possibility.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 05:47:23 AM by Indocern »

Offline Indocern

• OC.net guru
« Reply #56 on: July 18, 2017, 07:03:26 AM »
For example when I wanted to pray. It blocked completely my inside voice and cleaned my mind from any thoughts.
We know from the bible every demon can go out only with prayer. Also there is stories like this one: One girl wanted to see demon and then one boy come to her catch her under hand and lead her to moscow river and when he touched her, her will was paralyzed and she feel something dark and tighten her soul and think in what bad condition is she but she cannot stop walking to the edge of the river. She wanted to pray but cannot think of any prayer. And little before she go to her death in the river with very much effort she say "Lord have mercy" and this demon disappear and she stopped in one step before the edge of the river. So if we cannot pray when we want how we can get save our souls? No evil spirit can have this authority.

Offline Indocern

• OC.net guru
« Reply #57 on: July 18, 2017, 07:50:54 AM »
This story was told when a girl come to confession to a priest.