Author Topic: Why God don't help people?  (Read 1688 times)

Offline Indocern

• BANNED for rules violations
  • OC.net guru
  • Faith: Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Orthodox
Why God don't help people?
« on: July 10, 2017, 06:40:04 AM »
I wanted to live normal life. But everything get ruined and God was have chance to help me. I know I am blame for it. I just wanted everything to be perfect I just expected it to be so. Because I know God is perfect and I think He want evrerything to be perfect. If God give me this life why He want to take it back? I don't think I try to sin. I think soon (in days) it will be over if miracle not happen. Because I know how I feel and how much my body can take. My priest I think was hope to marry one girl but I lost her and now he don't want to talk to me anymore. But I success talk to him again. And I feel depressed without any chance to get better if miracle not happen and I think the end will be fatal I also can't sleep. Can you give me any advice how to feel better or what I can do?

Offline Arachne

• Trinary Unit || Resident Bossy Boots
  • Section Moderator
  • Merarches
  • I was almost normal once, but I got better.
  • Faith: Cradle Greek Orthodox. Cope.
  • Jurisdiction: Antiochian Archdiocese, UK
Re: Why God don't help people?
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2017, 06:55:58 AM »
See your doctor, and ask them to refer you to a therapist as well.
'Evil isn't the real threat to the world. Stupid is just as destructive as evil, maybe more so, and it's a hell of a lot more common. What we really need is a crusade against stupid. That might actually make a difference.'~Harry Dresden

~ Bookshelf ~ Jukebox ~

Offline Indocern

• OC.net guru
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2017, 07:07:17 AM »
See your doctor, and ask them to refer you to a therapist as well.

Ok, thank you I will.

Offline beebert

• OC.net guru
  • Faith: Übermensch
  • Jurisdiction: Nietzsche
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2017, 07:48:47 AM »
I wanted to live normal life. But everything get ruined and God was have chance to help me. I know I am blame for it. I just wanted everything to be perfect I just expected it to be so. Because I know God is perfect and I think He want evrerything to be perfect. If God give me this life why He want to take it back? I don't think I try to sin. I think soon (in days) it will be over if miracle not happen. Because I know how I feel and how much my body can take. My priest I think was hope to marry one girl but I lost her and now he don't want to talk to me anymore. But I success talk to him again. And I feel depressed without any chance to get better if miracle not happen and I think the end will be fatal I also can't sleep. Can you give me any advice how to feel better or what I can do?
What kind of a priest refuses to talk to you just because you don't marry a girl he wants you to marry? Sounds absurd. Anyway, seek help. Go to a doctor.
'Thou shalt not follow a multitude to do evil' (Exodus 23:2)

Offline mikeforjesus

• Archon
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2017, 08:54:06 AM »
Dear brother take care

It seems it is not God or life that is hurting you but that you are dwelling on thoughts of condemnation because of your past posts and being rebuked even though you needed to be and so think there is no point turning to God. The Lord loves you. But you must conform your thoughts to God. God will protect you from all evil as psalm 91 says. When we know better and rebel we can cause God to use hard chastisement that we feel we are not able to bear but we can if we turn to God. However sometimes chastisement won't help much and we must not delay repentance.
The Lord is even kind to the unthankful and evil and blesses them

Jeremiah 29:11-13 (NKJV)
11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. 12 Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. 13 And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 08:57:59 AM by mikeforjesus »

Offline LizaSymonenko

• Слава Ісусу Христу!!! Glory to Jesus Christ!!!
  • Global Moderator
  • Hoplitarches
    • St.Mary the Protectress Ukrainian Orthodox Cathedral
  • Faith: Eastern Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Ukrainian Orthodox Church of the U.S.A.
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2017, 10:48:49 AM »
Be strong and encouraged.

God will NEVER abandon you....just be careful that you do not abandon Him.

If you didn't marry this girl...it may be because of something you did (learn from it, don't repeat it, move on)...or it may be a blessing from the Lord....knowing the two of you were not a good match...and perhaps He has the "one" waiting to meet you in the future.

I once heard a story about a man who was rushing home to his family, who were planning an evening event with guests, etc.  He was trying to leave work early that day, but, the boss came to his desk and gave him extra work...which made him actually leave later than usual. 

Driving home, it began to rain....and rain heavily....he had to slow down...which put him even further behind schedule.  He picked up his cellphone to phone his wife...only to find that the battery had died....he searched for the power cable....but, it slid between the seats and he couldn't reach it.

He was very upset.  Very frustrated.....EVERYTHING was going wrong.  WHY HIM!!!!  Why was God doing this to him?!?!?!!!!!

He is finally nearing home...almost there....when all of a sudden...as he's driving uphill....he hears a loud pop...and realizes he's now gotten a flat tire.  Frustrated, angry beyond words....he pulls over.  Again, he picks up his phone to call for help....but, it is dead.  He can plug it in, but, it will take some time for it to power up enough to use.

The rain had abated, and he gets out of his car in a huff...cursing the darkness!!!  He knows there's a gas-station up the road a ways...so, he begins walking that way.  Tired, and still upset he walks in and tries to use the old phone on the wall....which is out of service.

He begins to ring the bell on the counter for the clerk...who yells to him from the backroom that he will be there in a minute.

The man seems and feels defeated.  Everything has worked against him.  His wife and family are probably angry with him, too.

He collapses in the rickety old chair in the corner, his shoulders droop, and it is all he can do not to cry....  He glaces up at the TV hanging behind the register....and distractedly looks at the scene of some horrific accident.  Dozens of police are there, fire trucks...but, he cannot comprehend what is happened....and really doesn't care.

The clerk shows up and glancing at the TV, says, "Can you believe it?  What a tragedy.  They are saying over a dozen cars in the pile up....and it seems it is all due to the one drunk driver who got confused in the rain, and went the wrong way up the hill.  It's been backed up for hours.  You may wish to go back the other way and take the Interstate.  Are you here to fill up?"

The man in the chair slowly got up...and in a daze walked outside.  He looked to his right...and through the murky darkness, looked to his right, up the hill.....and could just make out the flashing lights which were illuminating the otherwise dark sky, just over the hill.

He slowly came to the realization...that everything he understood as a negative hindrance to his evening plans, and happiness....was in fact, an effort to save his life.  Most likely had he followed his plans, and left early that day, he would have been in one of those cars...perhaps injured...or perhaps dead.

The clerk came out of the station, to find the man on his knees, shaking and wiping away tears.  He reached over to him, "Hey, man!  Are you okay?"  The man asked if the clerk had a phone that worked.  He smiled as he reached for the attendants offered cellphone, and began to dial home....feeling relieved, grateful, and humbled.

We never know what God's plan is for us.   Do what you can, but, some days, just go with the flow.

Hang in there, be strong, and be confident in God's love for you.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 01:20:34 PM by LizaSymonenko »
Conquer evil men by your gentle kindness, and make zealous men wonder at your goodness. Put the lover of legality to shame by your compassion. With the afflicted be afflicted in mind. Love all men, but keep distant from all men.
—St. Isaac of Syria

Offline Ainnir

• Section Moderator
  • Archon
  • Faith: Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Antiochian
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2017, 11:19:01 AM »
This site needs like buttons, so I don't have to do this: ^^ +1   :D
Is any of the above Orthodox?  I have no clue, so there's that.

Offline Porter ODoran

• PHILIA NIKA
  • Toumarches
  • St. John the Beloved, pray for me
  • Jurisdiction: GOAA
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2017, 01:24:03 PM »

God is in control, your life serves his purpose of salvation. He does see and hear you. Trust him as a Father.
"Love ... is an abyss of illumination, a mountain of fire ... . It is the condition of angels, the progress of eternity" (Climacus).

Quote from: Seekingtrue
Yes we who are far from sainthood we can recognize a living saint and I'm talking from personal experience.Yes they are gentle soo gentle it can not be described it is like gentleness and humility in one and also they have this light this energy it's beyond words...and when you are near them you feel ecstatic and very happy

Offline Indocern

• OC.net guru
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2017, 08:18:59 AM »
Thank you all. Now I feel better because I understood some things. I understood that no girl was right for me. How can I understand if there is any one right for me somewhere?
« Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 08:19:25 AM by Indocern »

Offline Arachne

• Section Moderator
  • Merarches
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2017, 04:26:55 PM »
Thank you all. Now I feel better because I understood some things. I understood that no girl was right for me. How can I understand if there is any one right for me somewhere?

Instead of focusing on what a woman can be for you, work on how you can be right for any woman and what you can bring into a relationship.
'Evil isn't the real threat to the world. Stupid is just as destructive as evil, maybe more so, and it's a hell of a lot more common. What we really need is a crusade against stupid. That might actually make a difference.'~Harry Dresden

~ Bookshelf ~ Jukebox ~

Offline augustin717

• Taxiarches
  • Faith: Higher Criticism
  • Jurisdiction: Dutch
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2017, 04:29:50 PM »
A question as old as God himself.
"I saw a miracle where 2 people entered church one by baptism and one by chrismation. On pictures the one received by full baptism was shinning in light the one by chrismation no."

Offline WPM

• Protokentarchos
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2017, 04:31:40 PM »
Its a certain thing called "manpower" and helps you through certain people.
Learn meditation.

Offline Indocern

• OC.net guru
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2017, 05:31:02 PM »

Instead of focusing on what a woman can be for you, work on how you can be right for any woman and what you can bring into a relationship.

I think I am perfect for the right one. So I don't have what to do more. In releationship I can bring my love.

Offline Arachne

• Section Moderator
  • Merarches
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2017, 05:51:54 PM »

I think I am perfect for the right one. So I don't have what to do more. In releationship I can bring my love.

You most certainly have a lot to do, and especially to learn.

~ Bookshelf ~ Jukebox ~

Offline Indocern

• OC.net guru
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2017, 05:33:33 AM »

I don't feel ok. I can't read bible/books. I can't go for liturgy in church. So I don't have from where to learn and I don't know what to learn exactly.

Offline Indocern

• OC.net guru
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2017, 05:44:53 AM »
A question as old as God himself.

God created Adam and Eve. God created doves male and female since born. But he don't created other humans so. So if this question is so important it will be easy to be so with all humans.

Offline Indocern

• OC.net guru
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2017, 05:46:38 AM »
Its a certain thing called "manpower" and helps you through certain people.

In my life there is no such people who can help me on this question.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 05:46:55 AM by Indocern »

Offline WPM

• Protokentarchos
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2017, 07:16:53 AM »

Try psychology and self-help. Try helping yourself to a success book or self-help empowerment book.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 07:18:24 AM by WPM »
Learn meditation.

Offline WPM

• Protokentarchos
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2017, 07:56:34 AM »
Be strong and encouraged.

God will NEVER abandon you....just be careful that you do not abandon Him.

If you didn't marry this girl...it may be because of something you did (learn from it, don't repeat it, move on)...or it may be a blessing from the Lord....knowing the two of you were not a good match...and perhaps He has the "one" waiting to meet you in the future.

I once heard a story about a man who was rushing home to his family, who were planning an evening event with guests, etc.  He was trying to leave work early that day, but, the boss came to his desk and gave him extra work...which made him actually leave later than usual. 

Driving home, it began to rain....and rain heavily....he had to slow down...which put him even further behind schedule.  He picked up his cellphone to phone his wife...only to find that the battery had died....he searched for the power cable....but, it slid between the seats and he couldn't reach it.

He was very upset.  Very frustrated.....EVERYTHING was going wrong.  WHY HIM!!!!  Why was God doing this to him?!?!?!!!!!

He is finally nearing home...almost there....when all of a sudden...as he's driving uphill....he hears a loud pop...and realizes he's now gotten a flat tire.  Frustrated, angry beyond words....he pulls over.  Again, he picks up his phone to call for help....but, it is dead.  He can plug it in, but, it will take some time for it to power up enough to use.

The rain had abated, and he gets out of his car in a huff...cursing the darkness!!!  He knows there's a gas-station up the road a ways...so, he begins walking that way.  Tired, and still upset he walks in and tries to use the old phone on the wall....which is out of service.

He begins to ring the bell on the counter for the clerk...who yells to him from the backroom that he will be there in a minute.

The man seems and feels defeated.  Everything has worked against him.  His wife and family are probably angry with him, too.

He collapses in the rickety old chair in the corner, his shoulders droop, and it is all he can do not to cry....  He glaces up at the TV hanging behind the register....and distractedly looks at the scene of some horrific accident.  Dozens of police are there, fire trucks...but, he cannot comprehend what is happened....and really doesn't care.

The clerk shows up and glancing at the TV, says, "Can you believe it?  What a tragedy.  They are saying over a dozen cars in the pile up....and it seems it is all due to the one drunk driver who got confused in the rain, and went the wrong way up the hill.  It's been backed up for hours.  You may wish to go back the other way and take the Interstate.  Are you here to fill up?"

The man in the chair slowly got up...and in a daze walked outside.  He looked to his right...and through the murky darkness, looked to his right, up the hill.....and could just make out the flashing lights which were illuminating the otherwise dark sky, just over the hill.

He slowly came to the realization...that everything he understood as a negative hindrance to his evening plans, and happiness....was in fact, an effort to save his life.  Most likely had he followed his plans, and left early that day, he would have been in one of those cars...perhaps injured...or perhaps dead.

The clerk came out of the station, to find the man on his knees, shaking and wiping away tears.  He reached over to him, "Hey, man!  Are you okay?"  The man asked if the clerk had a phone that worked.  He smiled as he reached for the attendants offered cellphone, and began to dial home....feeling relieved, grateful, and humbled.

We never know what God's plan is for us.   Do what you can, but, some days, just go with the flow.

Hang in there, be strong, and be confident in God's love for you.

Yes, the Police. I know
Learn meditation.

Offline Indocern

• OC.net guru
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2017, 12:22:11 PM »

If I get married I want the girl to not working, me too (if I don't get healed. If I get healed to work together with her). I want she to have no experience with men. And she to be at mine spiritual level whatever it means. I want she to want me more me than God and anything. I want she to give her life, spirit, soul, body, free will to me. So if we are in heaven and if I fall she to chose to fall too, so she can be with me. I want she to be with strong spirit so she will take care of me and protect me. I want she to be smart and beautiful. And always be with me.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 12:26:39 PM by Indocern »

Offline Arachne

• Section Moderator
  • Merarches
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2017, 12:29:31 PM »

If I get married I want the girl to not working, me too (if I don't get healed. If I get healed to work together with her). I want she to have no experience with men. And she to be at mine spiritual level whatever it means. I want she to want me more me than God and anything. I want she to give her life, spirit, soul, body, free will to me. So if we are in heaven and if I fall she to chose to fall too, so she can be with me. I want she to be with strong spirit so she will take care of me and protect me. I want she to be smart and beautiful. And always be with me.

In short, you want someone more vulnerable than you to abuse. I hope no one is tricked into such a fate, until you sort yourself out.

~ Bookshelf ~ Jukebox ~

Offline Indocern

• OC.net guru
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2017, 12:35:38 PM »

In short, you want someone more vulnerable than you to abuse. I hope no one is tricked into such a fate, until you sort yourself out.

But I search for girl with strong spirit, not vulnerable.

Offline Arachne

• Section Moderator
  • Merarches
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2017, 12:39:27 PM »

Which you want broken. The bolded bits above are completely against everything that Christian marriage should be.

~ Bookshelf ~ Jukebox ~

Offline Indocern

• OC.net guru
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2017, 01:03:36 PM »

Which you want broken. The bolded bits above are completely against everything that Christian marriage should be.

But this is only in theory. Two good people will not have to fear from such things. And I think that God agree to want my wife more than anything.

John 14:26: But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 01:10:24 PM by Indocern »

Offline Arachne

• Section Moderator
  • Merarches
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2017, 01:09:34 PM »

But this is only in theory. Two good people will not have to fear from such things. And I think that God agree to want my wife more than anything. And when true truth come I think all religion fall apart.

John 14:26: But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

God also said he wasn't too keen on people loving parents, spouses or children more than Him.

Which reminds us that your 'theory' doesn't seem to include children. How would you deal with not being the centre of your wife's world any more?

Rather than what you expect from a wife, work on what you have to offer as a husband. Why should any woman pick you rather than any other man? Marriage is hard work, and you're nowhere near ready.

~ Bookshelf ~ Jukebox ~

Offline Indocern

• OC.net guru
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2017, 01:24:16 PM »

But this is only in theory. Two good people will not have to fear from such things. And I think that God agree to want my wife more than anything. And when true truth come I think all religion fall apart.

God also said he wasn't too keen on people loving parents, spouses or children more than Him.

Which reminds us that your 'theory' doesn't seem to include children. How would you deal with not being the centre of your wife's world any more?

Rather than what you expect from a wife, work on what you have to offer as a husband. Why should any woman pick you rather than any other man? Marriage is hard work, and you're nowhere near ready.

Well I think that if it is the right girl will not try to find somebody else or compare me to somebody else no matter he is angel from heaven.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 01:25:13 PM by Indocern »

Offline Arachne

• Section Moderator
  • Merarches
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2017, 01:28:29 PM »

I don't want to have children and if she love me she will not want children too.
Well I think that if it is the right girl will not try to find somebody else or compare me to somebody else no matter he is angel from heaven.

Well, there goes any pretence to a Christian marriage. Why would God help you with that?

Now, I'm going to let you in on a secret: No one person can be another person's whole world. Sooner or later, one of the two will fall short, and disaster will follow. There's no version of the story where this one ends well.

~ Bookshelf ~ Jukebox ~

Offline Indocern

• OC.net guru
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2017, 01:39:13 PM »

I don't want to have children and if she love me she will not want children too.

Well, there goes any pretence to a Christian marriage. Why would God help you with that?

Now, I'm going to let you in on a secret: No one person can be another person's whole world. Sooner or later, one of the two will fall short, and disaster will follow. There's no version of the story where this one ends well.

I don't think that I can have no matter what girl so I don't think that God will help me with that. But If He chose to help me I will do anything.

Offline Arachne

• Section Moderator
  • Merarches
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2017, 01:45:56 PM »

I don't think that I can have no matter what girl so I don't think that God will help me with that. But If He chose to help me I will do anything.

As you should know by now, that's not how it works.

~ Bookshelf ~ Jukebox ~

Offline Indocern

• OC.net guru
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2017, 02:18:51 PM »

So, how it works?

Offline Arachne

• Section Moderator
  • Merarches
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2017, 02:41:28 PM »

So, how it works?

God will give you what you need, not what you think you want. Right now you don't need a wife because you can't cope with the demands of a relationship. Your list is all about what you expect to get out of a relationship, and nothing about what you have to offer.

I have asked again and again, and you're not answering: Why do you think a woman should choose you and not another man? If you can't think of a single thing that would make you a good husband, there's what you need to work on.

Also, let go of that idea of someone being 'the right one'. People are not puzzle pieces. There are always disagreements and points of friction, that's why marriage is constant work.

~ Bookshelf ~ Jukebox ~

Offline Indocern

• OC.net guru
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2017, 02:58:22 PM »

So, how it works?

God will give you what you need, not what you think you want. Right now you don't need a wife because you can't cope with the demands of a relationship. Your list is all about what you expect to get out of a relationship, and nothing about what you have to offer.

I have asked again and again, and you're not answering: Why do you think a woman should choose you and not another man? If you can't think of a single thing that would make you a good husband, there's what you need to work on.

Also, let go of that idea of someone being 'the right one'. People are not puzzle pieces. There are always disagreements and points of friction, that's why marriage is constant work.

Ok here is my answer of your question above:

1. I don't have any experience with females.
2. I am Christian.
3. I am Orthodox.
4. I try to not sin at all.
5. I can give my all love to one person.
6. I can dedicate my whole life to one person.
7. I want to take care of one person.
8. I am very lovable/loving person. Very much.
9. She can fully trust on me.
10. I will never cheat on her. I prefer to die. And I am not even do this virtually never.
11. I try to keep God's commandemtns.
12. I am already dedicated my life to God.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 03:00:56 PM by Indocern »

Offline Arachne

• Section Moderator
  • Merarches
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2017, 03:03:25 PM »

So, how it works?

2. I am Christian.
3. I am Orthodox.
10. I will never cheat on her. I prefer to die. And I am not even do this virtually never.

You forgot 'clingy and needy'.

~ Bookshelf ~ Jukebox ~

Offline Indocern

• OC.net guru
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2017, 03:31:43 PM »

So, how it works?

2. I am Christian.
3. I am Orthodox.

I think other girls also want to have somebody beside them always. And I think this is high releationship.
I also can't walk alone. I was go outside alone and I feel that my energy start to left so I think that I will not back. And before I get to the ground I stop and back. And my energy stop lefting. So I think God's spirits want me to be with somebody always. This is not my plan. Maybe this is temporary.

Offline Porter ODoran

• PHILIA NIKA
  • Toumarches
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2017, 06:17:49 PM »
2. I am Christian.
3. I am Orthodox.

This is good! Altho a great deal of it sounds abstract and theoretical. I would suggest you practice to "dedicate your life" to other people, of all ages and walks of life, and see how much you really do sin, and learn much from that.
"Love ... is an abyss of illumination, a mountain of fire ... . It is the condition of angels, the progress of eternity" (Climacus).

Yes we who are far from sainthood we can recognize a living saint and I'm talking from personal experience.Yes they are gentle soo gentle it can not be described it is like gentleness and humility in one and also they have this light this energy it's beyond words...and when you are near them you feel ecstatic and very happy

Offline Indocern

• OC.net guru
« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2017, 05:02:17 AM »
2. I am Christian.
3. I am Orthodox.

This is good! Altho a great deal of it sounds abstract and theoretical. I would suggest you practice to "dedicate your life" to other people, of all ages and walks of life, and see how much you really do sin, and learn much from that.

I just was talking so, but I won't do this until somebody is like a saint and know what do.

Offline Indocern

• OC.net guru
« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2017, 06:04:53 AM »

So, how it works?

2. I am Christian.
3. I am Orthodox.

I am not different than any other man in this. I said things that are good, not that it need to be so.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 06:06:12 AM by Indocern »

Offline Indocern

• OC.net guru
« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2017, 08:45:47 AM »
Also in today time all women are fornicators. So if she is at mine spiritual level there will not have any problems and everything will be perfect. But I don't know if God is created girl at mine spiritual level. We all know that for God there is nothing impossble but this seems to be impossible. I don't try to compare myself to saints.

Offline Arachne

• Section Moderator
  • Merarches
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2017, 08:52:38 AM »
Also in today time all women are fornicators. So if she is at mine spiritual level there will not have any problems and everything will be perfect. But I don't know if God is created girl at mine spiritual level. We all know that for God there is nothing impossble but this seems to be impossible. I don't try to compare myself to saints.

Your spiritual level seems to be 'confused'.

You are not perfect, and neither will any woman you meet. If you look at strangers and think 'female = fornicator', it's not going to end well for you.

~ Bookshelf ~ Jukebox ~

Offline Indocern

• OC.net guru
« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2017, 09:05:45 AM »

You are not perfect, and neither will any woman you meet. If you look at strangers and think 'female = fornicator', it's not going to end well for you.

Bible already said how to recognize fornicators. But I don't talk for random people who I don't know. I am talking from my experience for people who I already know and from my experience I think all women are so. I think I am perfect because I try to not make sins and everybody who try to not make sins must be perfect. Because if it is not happen instantly God will help him/her and it will happen with perseverance.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 09:08:08 AM by Indocern »

Offline Indocern

• OC.net guru
« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2017, 09:19:43 AM »
Also I never in my life was confused. And I think that all people who love God are at good spiritual level.

Offline Arachne

• Section Moderator
  • Merarches
« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2017, 09:20:30 AM »

Bible already said how to recognize fornicators. But I don't talk for random people who I don't know. I am talking from my experience for people who I already know and from my experience I think all women are so. I think I am perfect because I try to not make sins and everybody who try to not make sins must be perfect. Because if it is not happen instantly God will help him/her and it will happen with perseverance.

You said 'all women'. That, by definition, means ALL women, including random people who you don't know, not just the tiny sample of your experience.

Trying not to sin doesn't mean we're always successful. We all sin, and believing we are perfect is the definition of spiritual delusion.

~ Bookshelf ~ Jukebox ~

Offline Indocern

• OC.net guru
« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2017, 09:26:33 AM »

You said 'all women'. That, by definition, means ALL women, including random people who you don't know, not just the tiny sample of your experience.

Trying not to sin doesn't mean we're always successful. We all sin, and believing we are perfect is the definition of spiritual delusion.

But there is something else. If we try to not sin with all our strenght, God must try to make us more perfect than before because of our trying. For example if somebody think that God is His only hope he will never sin because he will know that God will deny him. And his whole life will ruin.

Offline Porter ODoran

• PHILIA NIKA
  • Toumarches
« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2017, 11:05:24 AM »
We all sin, and you're sinning right now. Learn from it humility and compassion.

Offline Indocern

• OC.net guru
« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2017, 11:08:18 AM »
We all sin, and you're sinning right now. Learn from it humility and compassion.

How I am sinning right now?