Author Topic: Classification of religions and denominations  (Read 306 times)

Offline pasadi97

• OC.net guru
  • Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Classification of religions and denominations
« on: May 12, 2018, 01:17:54 PM »
What follows is my opinion, you have to find the truth for yourself.
 Here in this movies you see an Eastern Orthodox Christian going to Heaven, you see an angel and a soul so you understand that after life does exist:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-XX0u4mnUg
Lets start with the people that saw the other side, that went into clinical death and went back to life brought back to life by the modern medicine. These movies can be found on youtube searching for "near death experience Heaven". These movies contain all the declarations of the people that visited Heaven while in afterlife.

What do we see in these movies?
We see very clear that all people that declared to see in after life Heaven were christians ALL of them. No non-christian came from after life saying he saw Heaven.
For these that know Bible this may be  expected in a way:
John 3:3 Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again.

What that means is that you can NOT see Heaven if you are not baptized. So not being baptized, for non christians the gates of the Heaven  may be closed . Since there are 2 probably destinations , Heaven and Hell probably most non christians arrived in Hell.

What do we see in these movies?
We see that Jesus is considered in after life as God as christians do, that Jesus is in control in after life. We see that in Heaven there is no Muhammad, yoga guru and there is no Buddha. These people are not baptized and they submit to the Bible even if they want it or don't want it.

Why may non christians can not see Heaven?
 When Adam ate from forbidden fruit sin entered his body and he was expelled from Heaven. This sin is transmitted to every child through male seed this is why normal men and women may not enter Heaven having this sin in their body. Jesus is Savior and solved this problem in the following way . He brought baptism . Through baptism you die as child of Adam and loose the body with sin that can keep you outside the Heaven and are reborn again from GOD that is without sin with a NEW body that is WITHOUT sin, THAT CAN ENTER HEAVEN.

That is why it looks like maybe the christians that get a new body through baptism go to Heaven and non christians with sin in their bod can not go to Heaven by themself.
This is a miracle that shows a new body for a baptized Eastern Orthodox Christian:
http://spiritual-lessons.blogspot.com/2014/01/the-holy-sacrament-of-baptism.html

So Buddha had a lot of wisdom. Can Budha and his followers go to Heaven not being baptized?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSM8I-05Bm4

Muhammad brought people to God from idolatry. He did not get baptized. Can he go to Heaven? You tell me. This is where he was found by people in after life:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcgkd_7KPd0&t=353s
More than that some followers of Muhammad ask God to come to them and Jesus came to them telling about the true faith that gives baptism and the followers of Muhammad become Christians. Unfortunatelly they believe every denomination is the same and do not ask about the best denomination and they don't come to Eastern Orthodox Church. More on youtube " Muslim Jesus". Jesus the Son of God is doing in our times mission for Christians to save non christians.
Hinduism with his child yoga brings many things. Can they see Heaven not being baptised?
If they don't describe Hell in their stories I have no clue what they describe they saw in after life:
https://www.near-death.com/religion/hinduism.html
Bible says clear the gods of the people are devils. So maybe is good to stay away from them and the contact with them that maybe is  through meditation.

Lets go forward.

Since Jesus appears as God and in control in after life and since Jesus has control in after life lets see what Jesus said and lets consider what Jesus said while he was in this life , lets look at the words of the Bible.

So for now a classification can be this , Christians can go to Heaven and non Christians probably will go to Hell.

Now how do we classify the christians? Which denomination is best?

Lets look at the Bible:

John 6:53 Then Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in you.
54 Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.

Read verse John 6:54 above about ETERNAL LIFE.  What do you need for eternal life ? Holy Communion from   eastern Orthodox Church that is the flesh and blood of Jesus.

Read verse John 6:53 . It may say unless you take Holy Communion like from example from Eastern Orthodox Church you are without life in you. I told a friend not having life in you is not pretty, it may not mean disappearing with a boom and being gone nobody seeing you again, it may be a lettargy for billions of years. His eyes become big, very big. He wanted this eternal life and does not want to not have life in him for him and his family because he told me he was in wheelchair for more than 10 years and he knows what staying in lettargy for years means and it is not pretty.

So many protestant denominations in my understanding tell you in your face, we don't have blood and flesh of Jesus we have symbols
 that probably is according with Johnj 6:53 we don't have immortality for you and your family. For your family that probably is not dissapearing but may be lettargy for billions of years and maybe forever. For full life and eternal life you and your family has to go to Eastern Orthodox Church that give to you true blood and true flesh NOT SYMBOLS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbcL4mkNfzM.

How about Catholics and orthodox that both perform Holy Liturgies and claim to give you blood and flesh of Jesus that is eternal life.
The difference is this. In Holy Liturgy there is a prayer in which the priests asks God to transform bread and wine into flesh and blood. Looks like this prayer was skipped in Catholic Church at least for a while so people did not know what they got bread and wine or immortality and flesh and blood? Somebody said that this was solved now so this prayer is said in our times. This catholic site says this prayer is still not said http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05502a.htm
"Epiklesis (Latin invocatio) is the name of a prayer that occurs in all Eastern liturgies (and originally in Western liturgies also) after the words of Institution, in which the celebrant prays that God may send down His Holy Spirit to change this bread and wine into the Body and Blood of His Son. "
Read this and originally in Western liturgies also, and this tells you we Catholics did it but we don't do it anymore, we change it because we felt like it. If billion of people are taken from immortality why do you care?
It looks like this. We Catholics changed the process of immortality and we can be in trouble because of this, we take chances, we will find out in after life. If you don't want to take chances Eastern Orthodox Church.
Also apostles knew that flesh contains blood anyhow the Apostles insisted to give blood and flesh that is wine and bread not only bread as it happens today in some Catholic Churches. This is another change and you don't know its effect against your immortality.
Also catholic and orthodox asked for a miracle from God to show them which church is the true Church and God showed Orthodox Church to be the true Church. If you know romanian search google for "Mihai Viteazul apa sfintita"
Why is this important? When you get immortality you ask God to change bread and wine into flesh and blood and theoretically God may say this is not the true Church I am not going to give immortality to them , this is only theoretically in reality I don't think this happens . Some people do believe this to be the case that is only orthodox to have immortality only true Church to have immortality and no immortality for  organizations departed by true Church or created by diverse people named Churches anyhow I think they may be wrong.

What I mean is this. I see an priest drunk in a ditch lets say and I get angry and I consider Bible that say the gates of the Hell will not overcome the Eastern orthodox Church, I consider this Bible false and I say the Church failed.
I take some people my friends and I make new buildings I call Churches. Does angels considers my buildings I call Churches as Churches? I have no clue. I put my friends to act as priests , I find sober clothes to them I tell them to speak to people from Bible about not drinking and not smoking. Do angels consider my friends priests? I have no clue. Lets say in my new organization I do everything after the letter which usually did not happen but lets say. Will I get immortality in my new organization will God give it to me? I have no clue. Probably yes but I have no clue.

So if you will not join my organization why would you join any organization started by MEN that MEN call Church? Why would you join any organization started by revolt of Luther , a simple man? Do angels call the new organization as CHURCH? If not are you in danger?

If my friends have a better discourse than a legit priest from True Eastern Orthodox CHurch makes this the new organization better?

What I mean is this, if a simple man starts an organization , that man can not force angels to consider that organization as Church even if he names it as a Church and that man can not force God to put his gifts like immortality in the new organization. To be more precise Luther and Calvin, and John Smith and Ellen White can not force angels to name their organizations as Churches even if people name Luther's organization as Lutheran Church neither can they force God to put gifts in their NEW organizations.

So outside Eastern Orthodox Church the Original Church made by Apostles you take HUGE chances in important things like immortality.

Now to come back to our classification.

Christians that can go to Heaven:
1.Eastern Orthodox Church , the original Church that has all gift from God including immortality and where you don't take chances. Here people become immortal and they know it.
2.Catholic Church that possibly did some changes to the process of immortality and people may take chances. They may go on the other side and find out the are not immortal.
3.Protestant Churches that can not be bothered by immortality. They tell you in your face there is no blood and flesh of Jesus in our Church only symbols thus according with John 6:53 there is no life in you and your children even if you came Sunday after Sunday at Church. If you and your family want immortality for sure go to Eastern Orthodox Church.

The second category is non christians that go to Hell probably.
This can be a classification. Find out the truth for yourself.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 01:29:32 PM by pasadi97 »
God the Father is great. God the Father is good.

Offline biro

• Site Supporter
  • Stratopedarches
  • Excelsior
    • Archive of Our Own works
  • Faith: GOAA
  • Jurisdiction: Antonis said I'm not Christian, so...
Re: Classification of religions and denominations
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2018, 01:45:50 PM »
One of the "Near Death" boards really doesn't look like it was done by an Orthodox person.

Look at this site, to which it links.

https://iands.org/about/about-iands27.html
My only weakness is, well, never mind

And you'll sleep, but they'll find you

Come back my dream into my arms, into my arms

London is drowning, and I live by the river

https://archiveofourown.org/users/Parakeetist

Offline pasadi97

• OC.net guru
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2018, 02:34:31 PM »
Exactly. I let everyone christian or non christian speak about his or her experience IN AFTER LIFE and draw the conclusion from their stories.

Offline biro

• Site Supporter
  • Stratopedarches
  • Excelsior
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2018, 02:41:32 PM »
So it doesn't matter what church you go to, they all see the same thing, which points to Orthodoxy?

Offline pasadi97

• OC.net guru
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2018, 03:02:53 PM »
For people in hospices it is very important they understand what is going on so they can take measures to have best life in afterlife.
From the little thing they may have they may send in their after life some food, drinks and clothes so they won't be hungry, thirsty and naked for billions of years in after life. If they are unable to help themself due to their condition a loving christians shoul give food , drinks and at least  complete pair of clothes to the street people or poor people in their name so they can find it in after life. More here http://www.orthodoxchristianity.net/forum/index.php/topic,73071.0.html

Above were treated only two gifts from God opening of gates of Heaven and immortality. There many other gifts and one that I think is also important is confession. Angels from heaven said confession from Eastern Orthodox Church can forgive and erase sins.
Baptism erases all sins but because people do sin after baptism they need confession to be clear.

Like abortion that is considered by angels of Heaven as crime since when the 2 cells male and female unite a 5 years old soul is attached to the 2 cells and the 2 cells become a full human that needs baptism and Holy Communion to be immortal. Sending the soul back due to an intrauterine device that does not stop conception but stops implantation after several days or some contraception pills that poison the new body after several hours or days  or abortion may amount to a crime in eyes of angels and angel said this is forgiven through Eastern Orthodox confession. Also masturbation for men may require confession.

So if any woman sent a soul back not baptised and not confessed and not immortal probably she needs to become Eastern Orthodox Christian no matter what religion is, buddhist or hindu or protestant or whatever so in after life she will be not sent to prison departed from family as crime in the eyes of angels is not good.

When coming to Eastern Orthodox there are 2 accepted ways. Chrismation and baptism. Fight for rebaptism since this erases all your sins. nd with confession is a double dose of medication that will send you to Heaven together with your family.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 03:07:17 PM by pasadi97 »

Offline pasadi97

• OC.net guru
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2018, 03:03:46 PM »
Whatever Church or religion people are when they go to after life they tell the Eastern Orthodox story pointing to Orthodoxy as best.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 03:05:06 PM by pasadi97 »

Offline pasadi97

• OC.net guru
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2018, 03:09:00 PM »
So it doesn't matter what church you go to, they all see the same thing, which points to Orthodoxy?

Exactly. It does not depend of which Church or religion they go. If they are not baptized they come and say we could not go to heaven in after life. We have not clue what is going on and why we are in trouble.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 03:09:40 PM by pasadi97 »

Offline Volnutt

• Dull Sublunary Lover
  • Toumarches
  • too often left in the payment of false ponchos
  • Faith: Evangelical by default
  • Jurisdiction: Spiritually homeless
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2018, 03:21:08 PM »
Exactly. I let everyone christian or non christian speak about his or her experience IN AFTER LIFE and draw the conclusion from their stories.

Which would be a good approach if Near-Death Experience claims were in any way trustworthy. Problem is, it's impossible to prove that they aren't just caused by physical and psychological factors.

Also, there are quite a lot of NDEs from Protestants claiming that they DID go to Heaven. It's almost a cliche in the US.

Unrelated, but based on the thread title, I thought for a moment that this was started by Alpha60 lol.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 03:23:38 PM by Volnutt »
On an extended hiatus from this site. Please pray for me and my family.

I'm sorry to any that my posts might offend.

Offline biro

• Site Supporter
  • Stratopedarches
  • Excelsior
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2018, 03:34:21 PM »
Whatever Church or religion people are when they go to after life they tell the Eastern Orthodox story pointing to Orthodoxy as best.

No, they don't. Many Protestants tell a story from the Protestants.