Author Topic: Strange experiences  (Read 838 times)

Offline mikeforjesus

• Archon
Strange experiences
« on: June 30, 2017, 11:46:11 AM »
I don't have any hallucinations normally but not a few times I have felt someone say in an angry voice to me to shutup especially when I am in the shower and I got angry and defensive. I think it was either satan or an angel. Once I passed two people and I wanted to tell one of them off in my thoughts it was a girl but I told myself I am maybe judging and a guy seemed to read my thoughts or facial expressions and said in a rejecting way atleast for me now  "that is right!" I really think I heard him say that audibly as he passed me but he could have been saying that to the guy behind me or someone else. I felt from his words that I am a bad Christian who thinks himself better than others though I am worse

Offline RaphaCam

• Merarches
  • It is honourable to reveal the works of God
    • Em Espírito e em Verdade
  • Faith: Big-O Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Exarchate of Gotham City
Re: Strange experiences
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2017, 12:28:48 PM »
Mike, have you ever talked to a medical professional about your hallucinations? You should work them with one, in synergy with spiritual cure.
"May the Lord our God remember in His kingdom all Holy Catholic Apostolic Church, which heralds the Word of Truth and fearlessly offers and distributes the Holy Oblation despite human deficiencies and persecutions moved by the powers of this world, in all time and unto the ages of ages."

May the Blessed Light shine Forth

Offline Iconodule

• Hoplitarches
  • Faith: Orthodox Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Patriarchate of Johnstown
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2017, 12:46:02 PM »
Mike, have you ever talked to a medical professional about your hallucinations? You should work them with one, in synergy with spiritual cure.

I agree.

Mike, I don't normally comment on your posts, but some of them make me feel like you're having a dialogue with someone who isn't there. While I certainly can't rule out "satan or an angel" I urge you to talk to medical professionals. There are a number of conditions that cause people to hear voices.
“Steel isn't strong, boy, flesh is stronger! That is strength, boy! That is power! What is steel compared to the hand that wields it?  Contemplate this on the tree of woe.” - Elder Thulsa Doom of the Mountain of Power

Mencius said, “Instruction makes use of many techniques. When I do not deign to instruct someone, that too is a form of instruction.”

Come look at my lame blog

Offline WPM

• Taxiarches
  • Faith: Aryan German Indian
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2017, 12:50:08 PM »
I experience strange things all the time - See "Illusion of self" in Buddhism
1. Genesis
2. Exodus
3. Leviticus
4. Numbers
5. Deuteronomy

Offline Iconodule

• Hoplitarches
  • Faith: Orthodox Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Patriarchate of Johnstown
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2017, 01:31:45 PM »
I experience strange things all the time - See "Illusion of self" in Buddhism

WPM, I think you mentioned a while back you were being treated, how's that been going?
“Steel isn't strong, boy, flesh is stronger! That is strength, boy! That is power! What is steel compared to the hand that wields it?  Contemplate this on the tree of woe.” - Elder Thulsa Doom of the Mountain of Power

Mencius said, “Instruction makes use of many techniques. When I do not deign to instruct someone, that too is a form of instruction.”

Come look at my lame blog

Offline Alpha60

• A thing of routers, hubs and switches, and dreary web GUIs
  • Technical Director
  • Taxiarches
  • OCNet Systems and Network Operations
  • Faith: Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Orthodox
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2017, 02:16:03 PM »

I agree.

Mike, I don't normally comment on your posts, but some of them make me feel like you're having a dialogue with someone who isn't there. While I certainly can't rule out "satan or an angel" I urge you to talk to medical professionals. There are a number of conditions that cause people to hear voices.

Indeed so.  OCNet can't help you, but your priest and doctor can.  You're Coptic, right?

Council of Nicea:
Εθη ἀρχαῖα κρατείτω. 
Mores antiqui obtineant.
The ancient ways shall prevail.

The sentiment of Nicea in Greek and Latin, translated into English.

Offline RaphaCam

• Merarches
  • It is honourable to reveal the works of God
    • Em Espírito e em Verdade
  • Faith: Big-O Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Exarchate of Gotham City
« Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 02:25:05 PM by RaphaCam »
"May the Lord our God remember in His kingdom all Holy Catholic Apostolic Church, which heralds the Word of Truth and fearlessly offers and distributes the Holy Oblation despite human deficiencies and persecutions moved by the powers of this world, in all time and unto the ages of ages."

May the Blessed Light shine Forth

Offline mikeforjesus

• Archon
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2017, 02:25:30 PM »
Thankyou for your replies. Yes I have told a few psychologists and my dad but not a priest yet

Offline mikeforjesus

• Archon
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2017, 05:04:52 PM »
He did not say "that is right!" It was "exactly!" and he looked me in the face with expressions to shame me
« Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 05:05:42 PM by mikeforjesus »