Author Topic: Thoughts on Pope Francis?  (Read 3718 times)

Offline Charles Martel

• BANNED for rules violations
  • Taxiarches
Re: Thoughts on Pope Francis?
« Reply #45 on: July 04, 2017, 12:49:25 PM »
What are some of your thoughts on the current Pope? Just curious.  :)
Two things just off the top.

He's headed for "Formal correction" concerning Amoris Laetitia.

He could quite possibly usher in the greatest schism since 1054.

He also could cause the greatest exodous from the RCC since Martin Luther.(which is odd, him being a pope)

Ok three things.

I'm sure this is  all joyous news to you easterners.

None of this is at all likely.
Maybe, maybe not.

But this pope is clearly attempting to rock the fundamental foundations/doctrines  of the Latin Church.

If he keeps going, this clearly will not end well either  for him or the Church.

Sancte Michael Archangele, defende nos in proelio, contra nequitiam et insidias diaboli esto praesidium.

Offline Charles Martel

• Taxiarches
« Reply #46 on: July 04, 2017, 12:55:49 PM »
If they had the guts, they would've done it by now.  They'll wait for death. 
You mistake cowardice for patience.

Schisms happen because people care.  I doubt enough RCs care. 
You underestimate their resolve. But RC's care.

They care just as much for their pope as they do for their Church. This is not easy for anybody.

See above.
We survived Martin Luther and Henry the VIII and some bad popes as well.

We'll get by this as well.

The gates of hell and all that.
Sancte Michael Archangele, defende nos in proelio, contra nequitiam et insidias diaboli esto praesidium.

Offline Mor Ephrem

• Take comfort in the warmth of the Jacuzzi of Oriental Orthodoxy
  • Section Moderator
  • Protospatharios
  • Two half-eggs
    • OrthodoxChristianity.net
  • Faith: The Ancienter Faith
  • Jurisdiction: East
« Reply #47 on: July 04, 2017, 01:06:55 PM »
If they had the guts, they would've done it by now.  They'll wait for death. 
You mistake cowardice for patience.

Then whatever they want to "formally correct" him about can't be as serious as a "formal correction" would warrant. 

Schisms happen because people care.  I doubt enough RCs care. 
You underestimate their resolve. But RC's care.

They care just as much for their pope as they do for their Church. This is not easy for anybody.

Perhaps that's the problem. 

See above.
We survived Martin Luther and Henry the VIII and some bad popes as well.

We'll get by this as well.

The gates of hell and all that.

Hopefully you'll do more than "get by"...return to Orthodoxy.
Please don't project meta-debates onto me.

The erection of one’s rod counts as a form of glory (Theophylaktos of Ohrid, A Defense of Eunuchs, p. 329).

Offline Porter ODoran

• PHILIA NIKA
  • Toumarches
  • St. John the Beloved, pray for me
  • Faith: Eastern Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: GOAA
« Reply #48 on: July 04, 2017, 01:13:53 PM »

He also could cause the greatest exodous from the RCC since Martin Luther.(which is odd, him being a pope)

Ok three things.

Maybe, maybe not.

But this pope is clearly attempting to rock the fundamental foundations/doctrines  of the Latin Church.

If he keeps going, this clearly will not end well either  for him or the Church.

"Rocking the foundations of the Latin Church" has been the papal job description for centuries.

As for this "liberal pope," his course was set in the Vatican of the '60s. Folks like you lost the battle a long time ago. The only thing ongoing, six decades after, is some sniveling.
"Love ... is an abyss of illumination, a mountain of fire ... . It is the condition of angels, the progress of eternity" (Climacus).

Quote from: Seekingtrue
Yes we who are far from sainthood we can recognize a living saint and I'm talking from personal experience.Yes they are gentle soo gentle it can not be described it is like gentleness and humility in one and also they have this light this energy it's beyond words...and when you are near them you feel ecstatic and very happy

Offline Charles Martel

• Taxiarches
« Reply #49 on: July 04, 2017, 02:27:38 PM »
Then whatever they want to "formally correct" him about can't be as serious as a "formal correction" would warrant. 
That is your opinion. Which is not relative in this case.

I guess you are apathetic to your "pope" as well.

Why would it be a problem for RC's to care about the fate of the Holy Father? Or possible schism within the Church?

I agree. But small "o".

Offline Charles Martel

• Taxiarches
« Reply #50 on: July 04, 2017, 02:29:07 PM »

Ok three things.

Maybe, maybe not.

"Rocking the foundations of the Latin Church" has been the papal job description for centuries.

As for this "liberal pope," his course was set in the Vatican of the '60s. Folks like you lost the battle a long time ago. The only thing ongoing, six decades after, is some sniveling.
We "lost the battle" as much as Christ lost the battle with Rome on Calvary.

Offline Porter ODoran

• PHILIA NIKA
  • Toumarches
« Reply #51 on: July 04, 2017, 02:34:11 PM »

Ok three things.

Maybe, maybe not.

We "lost the battle" as much as Christ lost the battle with Rome on Calvary.

How Protestant.
"Love ... is an abyss of illumination, a mountain of fire ... . It is the condition of angels, the progress of eternity" (Climacus).

Yes we who are far from sainthood we can recognize a living saint and I'm talking from personal experience.Yes they are gentle soo gentle it can not be described it is like gentleness and humility in one and also they have this light this energy it's beyond words...and when you are near them you feel ecstatic and very happy

Offline Mor Ephrem

• Section Moderator
  • Protospatharios
  • Two half-eggs
« Reply #52 on: July 04, 2017, 03:47:13 PM »

Why are they formally correcting the Pope? 

Why would it be a problem for RC's to care about the fate of the Holy Father? Or possible schism within the Church?

The problem is in caring about the Pope as much as you care about the Church. 

I agree. But small "o".

Size matters.

The erection of one’s rod counts as a form of glory (Theophylaktos of Ohrid, A Defense of Eunuchs, p. 329).

Online Alpha60

• Pray without ceasing!
  • OC.net guru
  • Faith: Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Orthodox
« Reply #53 on: July 04, 2017, 04:03:50 PM »
While I'm sure that many Maronites can resonate emotionally to its imagery, it's barely an eastern church in the Maronite tradition, especially for a cathedral.

The melkite parish is way more eastern than the maronite one.

If you judge it solely on the imagery, yes.

Indeed, the actual layout looked a bit like St. Ephrems, except for the positioning of the altar rail.    Usually Maronite parishes look like stripped-down Syriac Orthodox parishes to me (albeit with slightly more icons on display).
"It is logical that the actions of the human race over time will lead to its destruction.  I, Alpha 60, am merely the agent of this destruction."

- The computer Alpha 60, from Alphaville (1964) by Jean Luc Godard, the obvious inspiration for HAL-9000 from 2001: A Space Odyssey. 

This signature is not intended to offend any user, nor the relatives of Discovery 1 deputy commander Dr. Frank Poole,  and crew members Dr. Victor Kaminsky, Dr. Jack Kimball, and Dr. Charles Hunter.

Online Alpha60

• Pray without ceasing!
  • OC.net guru
« Reply #54 on: July 04, 2017, 04:10:34 PM »

I agree. But small "o".

Size matters.

Size does indeed matter.   The RCC is, at its best, when you have a good liturgy and a good bishop, small-o orthodox and small-c catholic; the Orthodox communion is the Catholic Church and the RCC's assesment of us almost perfectly describes their better dioceses.  There are other dioceses in the RCC which are liturgically and dogmatically in a state which I dare to say is heretical, or at least extremely heterodox.

I have some reason to believe that RCC sacraments are efficacious, for the same reason I believe that Episcopalian sacraments are poisonous, but its really best to just be Orthodox.  Oriental, Eastern, Old Calendarist, Old Believer, it doesn't matter, you just want to find a solid Orthodox parish with a good bishop that is canonical with respect to its communion (not a fake parish of some random vagante, like the "Independent Orthodox Church of Hawaii").
"It is logical that the actions of the human race over time will lead to its destruction.  I, Alpha 60, am merely the agent of this destruction."

- The computer Alpha 60, from Alphaville (1964) by Jean Luc Godard, the obvious inspiration for HAL-9000 from 2001: A Space Odyssey. 

This signature is not intended to offend any user, nor the relatives of Discovery 1 deputy commander Dr. Frank Poole,  and crew members Dr. Victor Kaminsky, Dr. Jack Kimball, and Dr. Charles Hunter.

Offline Anthony1986

• Jurisdiction: Russian Orthodox Diocese of Korsun
« Reply #55 on: July 05, 2017, 06:28:57 AM »
I never met Pope Francis before. Maybe I don't have chance to met him in this life. I don't have opinion about Pope Francis.
But I pray for him.
O strange Orthodox Church, so poor and weak, with neither the organization nor the culture of the West, staying afloat as if by a miracle in the face of so many trials, tribulations and struggles; a Church of contrasts, both so traditional and so free, so archaic and so alive, so ritualist and so personally involved, a Church where the priceless pearl of the Gospel is assiduously preserved, sometimes under a layer of dust; a Church which in shadows and silence maintains above all the eternal val

Online Alpha60

• Pray without ceasing!
  • OC.net guru
« Reply #56 on: July 05, 2017, 07:34:24 AM »
I remain at a loss by the way what this thread has to do with Oriental Orthodoxy; did the OP actually want to know what we OOs think about Pope Francis, or was this thread posted in the wrong forum?

Offline youssef

• Elder
« Reply #57 on: July 05, 2017, 07:39:40 AM »
I remain at a loss by the way what this thread has to do with Oriental Orthodoxy; did the OP actually want to know what we OOs think about Pope Francis, or was this thread posted in the wrong forum?

He posted it when pope francis was on egypt and met the pope Tawadros.They was some kind of agreement. For exemple the coptic orthodox doesn't accept before the catholic baptism. Because of that he ask about pope francis.

Online Alpha60

• Pray without ceasing!
  • OC.net guru
« Reply #58 on: July 05, 2017, 12:12:37 PM »

He posted it when pope francis was on egypt and met the pope Tawadros.They was some kind of agreement. For exemple the coptic orthodox doesn't accept before the catholic baptism. Because of that he ask about pope francis.

Well, that clarifies that.

A Syriac Orthodox hieromonk told me to seek out the Catholic church when none of our parishes were availible, because "they are closest to us in faith."   I trust that by "our" he meant any Oriental or Eastern Orthodox parishes, and not just Syriac Orthodox parishes.

Offline youssef

• Elder
« Reply #59 on: July 05, 2017, 04:14:56 PM »

A Syriac Orthodox hieromonk told me to seek out the Catholic church when none of our parishes were availible, because "they are closest to us in faith."   I trust that by "our" he meant any Oriental or Eastern Orthodox parishes, and not just Syriac Orthodox parishes.

Who is more closer to you a maronite mass or an eastern orthodox mass.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 04:17:02 PM by youssef »

Online Alpha60

• Pray without ceasing!
  • OC.net guru
« Reply #60 on: July 05, 2017, 06:15:37 PM »
That's a tough question.  The Maronites use a watered-down, reconstructed form of the Syriac Orthodox liturgy which replaced an older, extremely Latinized liturgical rite.  The text superficially resembles our services, but is simpler, and arranged into a set of missals for use throughout the year.

I think the Eastern Orthodox liturgy is closer to ours, however, for these reasons:

- Our service opens with the hymn Ho Monoges, which in the EO liturgy is part of the opening sequence, specifically, the Second Antiphon
- Our service features the same luxuriant attention to detail as the EO liturgy, with similiar processions, use of liturgical fans, splendid vestments, and so forth.
- We venerate the Gospel Book in a manner similiar to the EO veneration.
- Our priests wear complex vestments of an authentically Syriac Orthodox design, without the Latinizations of Maronite vesture

- Most importantly, we preserve all of the hymns of the Beth Gazo.  In contrast, Maronites are likely to use praise and worship music.  You will not find an electric guitar or a drum set in a Syriac Orthodox parish.

Other innovations are also avoided.  We use a one year lectionary with similiar lessons and services to the EO lectionary and the old Tridentine lectionary, instead of the Revised Common Lectionary.

Our priesrs can chant.   They sing beautifully, amd sing more than even EO priests; the amount they sing rivals the singing of an EO deacon.   They celebrate ad orientem.

Our women wear veils; we distribute the blessed bread; we use incense in our services, and celebrate memorial services during the liturgy.

We also usually celebrate Morning Prayer before the liturgy, we have a reasonably elaborate Liturgy of Preparation, not as much as in the Byzantine Rite, but nonetheless, a Prothesis on a par with orher ancient rites, amd we use leavened bread.

We do not use sacring bells (although our liturgical fans have bells and tend to be used at the same moments).

I think the Syriac Orthodox liturgy looks and feels much more like the Eastern Orthodox liturgy.

The RCC has the Syriac Catholic and Malankara Catholic churches, which basically use our liturgy with minor modifications, and in the case of the Syriac Catholics, some regional variations, as they were, like the Chaldeans, a breakaway diocese, if memory serves.  Syriac Catholics however wear Latin Rite vestments, for reasons that seem mystifying.

Basically, the Syriac Orthodox liturgy is an Orthodox liturgy; together with the Armenian liturgy, it represents one of the two closest relatives of the Eastern Orthodox liturgy (all three follow an Antiochene pattern).   The Maronite liturgy is textually similiar but watered down to the point where its a bit like going to the Episcopal Church. 

Offline Charles Martel

• Taxiarches
« Reply #61 on: July 15, 2017, 05:55:01 AM »
Why did St.Paul correct St. Peter?

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Galatians+2%3A11-14&version=CEV

I guess this only applies when it comes to your "pope";

Size matters.
If that's the case;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_denominations_by_number_of_members

Offline Deacon Lance

• Protokentarchos
  • Faith: Byzantine Catholic
  • Jurisdiction: Archeparchy of Pittsburgh
« Reply #62 on: July 15, 2017, 11:12:28 AM »
That's a tough question.  The Maronites use a watered-down, reconstructed form of the Syriac Orthodox liturgy which replaced an older, extremely Latinized liturgical rite.  The text superficially resembles our services, but is simpler, and arranged into a set of missals for use throughout the year.

- Our priests wear complex vestments of an authentically Syriac Orthodox design, without the Latinizations of Maronite vesture

- Most importantly, we preserve all of the hymns of the Beth Gazo.  In contrast, Maronites are likely to use praise and worship music.  You will not find an electric guitar or a drum set in a Syriac Orthodox parish.

The RCC has the Syriac Catholic and Malankara Catholic churches, which basically use our liturgy with minor modifications, and in the case of the Syriac Catholics, some regional variations, as they were, like the Chaldeans, a breakaway diocese, if memory serves.  Syriac Catholics however wear Latin Rite vestments, for reasons that seem mystifying.

The Maronite liturgy is textually similiar but watered down to the point where its a bit like going to the Episcopal Church.

Other than the Latin-style mitre what Latin vestments do Maronites/Syriacs wear?  I am not aware of any.  As to the Maronite Liturgy being watered down I find it false.  The prayers I am looking at are essentially the same.
My cromulent posts embiggen this forum.

Offline Mor Ephrem

• Section Moderator
  • Protospatharios
  • Two half-eggs
« Reply #63 on: July 15, 2017, 11:34:28 AM »
Why did St.Paul correct St. Peter?

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Galatians+2%3A11-14&version=CEV

St Paul didn't believe in papal infallibility, universal, immediate, ordinary jurisdiction, etc.  Neither did St Peter. 

I guess this only applies when it comes to your "pope";

He could be wrong.  Sometimes he was wrong.  We say so with respect.  We don't pretend he was 100% correct in everything and then do something totally different because we know he's wrong but our house of cards would fall apart if we admitted that publicly. 

Size matters.
If that's the case;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_denominations_by_number_of_members

I was talking about big-O vs little-O Orthodoxy.  Your denomination has neither. 

Offline sedevacantist

• High Elder
« Reply #64 on: July 15, 2017, 11:36:47 AM »
Francis like all the post Vatican 2 popes are anti Christ's , anti catholic. Convert to the traditional Catholic faith to save your soul.

Offline Anthony1986

• Jurisdiction: Russian Orthodox Diocese of Korsun
« Reply #65 on: July 15, 2017, 11:40:32 AM »
Francis like all the post Vatican 2 popes are anti Christ's , anti catholic. Convert to the traditional Catholic faith to save your soul.

Convert to Sedevacantism???

O strange Orthodox Church, so poor and weak, with neither the organization nor the culture of the West, staying afloat as if by a miracle in the face of so many trials, tribulations and struggles; a Church of contrasts, both so traditional and so free, so archaic and so alive, so ritualist and so personally involved, a Church where the priceless pearl of the Gospel is assiduously preserved, sometimes under a layer of dust; a Church which in shadows and silence maintains above all the eternal val

Offline WPM

• Protokentarchos
« Reply #66 on: July 15, 2017, 11:54:55 AM »
So if I say Bible-believing Christians it's loaded with anti-protestant baggage? ...
Learn meditation.

Offline Mor Ephrem

• Section Moderator
  • Protospatharios
  • Two half-eggs
« Reply #67 on: July 15, 2017, 11:55:44 AM »

The See has been vacant since Pope Leo I.

Offline sedevacantist

• High Elder
« Reply #68 on: July 15, 2017, 11:56:51 AM »

convert to the traditional Catholic faith of all time, sedevacantism is merely a position..the correct one in these end times , we simply know the Vatican 2 popes are not legitimate...Pope Francis is a lunatic

Please, use the proper clergy titles.
Dominika, GM
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 07:32:45 PM by Dominika »

Offline sedevacantist

• High Elder
« Reply #69 on: July 15, 2017, 11:59:12 AM »

what nonsense are you talking about, we haven't had a true pope since 1958

Offline Mor Ephrem

• Section Moderator
  • Protospatharios
  • Two half-eggs
« Reply #70 on: July 15, 2017, 12:03:02 PM »

Delusion.  You haven't had a true Pope since 451.

Offline sedevacantist

• High Elder
« Reply #71 on: July 15, 2017, 12:08:53 PM »

you base your ridiculous belief on what?

Offline Mor Ephrem

• Section Moderator
  • Protospatharios
  • Two half-eggs
« Reply #72 on: July 15, 2017, 12:12:11 PM »

Pernicious Latin errors and the devastation they have unleashed on Christianity (and the earth) for nearly sixteen centuries. 

Offline sedevacantist

• High Elder
« Reply #73 on: July 15, 2017, 12:28:30 PM »

Pernicious Latin errors and the devastation they have unleashed on Christianity (and the earth) for nearly sixteen centuries.
give me 1 example of a Latin error you are talking about in your delusion....I can't tell if you are joking or on meds

Offline Porter ODoran

• PHILIA NIKA
  • Toumarches
« Reply #74 on: July 15, 2017, 12:30:37 PM »

give me 1 example of a Latin error you are talking about in your delusion....I can't tell if you are joking or on meds

If someone who thinks there's been a "Latin error" is "on meds," then what's a sedevacantist like you on?

Offline servulus

• Faith: Catechumen
« Reply #75 on: July 15, 2017, 12:32:39 PM »

How many true Bishops do you have?
If they haven't made a pope in nearly 60 years and your bishops are dwindling what makes you think there will be one in the future. Do the few bishops that aren't in nursing homes that are sedevacantist believe similarly enough to elect or consecrate a bishop to be pope? Why not follow Michael Bawden, at least they tried.

Offline sedevacantist

• High Elder
« Reply #76 on: July 15, 2017, 12:40:13 PM »

If someone who thinks there's been a "Latin error" is "on meds," then what's a sedevacantist like you on?
someone who thinks we haven't had a true pope since 451 is on meds, a sedevacantist who claims after 1958 we haven't had a true pope is merely stating the facts of the matter, clear for anyone of good will

Offline Mor Ephrem

• Section Moderator
  • Protospatharios
  • Two half-eggs
« Reply #77 on: July 15, 2017, 12:42:35 PM »

If they haven't made a pope in nearly 60 years and your bishops are dwindling what makes you think there will be one in the future. Do the few bishops that aren't in nursing homes that are sedevacantist believe similarly enough to elect or consecrate a bishop to be pope? Why not follow Michael Bawden, at least they tried.

The seminary flunky whose mom elected him Pope?  That's called trying?

Offline Porter ODoran

• PHILIA NIKA
  • Toumarches
« Reply #78 on: July 15, 2017, 12:43:45 PM »

someone who thinks we haven't had a true pope since 451 is on meds, a sedevacantist who claims after 1958 we haven't had a true pope is merely stating the facts of the matter, clear for anyone of good will

At least you're trolling openly.

Offline WPM

• Protokentarchos
« Reply #79 on: July 15, 2017, 12:47:47 PM »

I think its a quality history of the church pontiff.
Learn meditation.

Offline WPM

• Protokentarchos
« Reply #80 on: July 15, 2017, 12:59:31 PM »

Who is more closer to you a maronite mass or an eastern orthodox mass.

Western Rite Orthodox is almost Catholic/High Church Anglican
Learn meditation.

Offline servulus

« Reply #81 on: July 15, 2017, 02:21:13 PM »

I don't take pope Michael seriously, but I think that is where sedevacantism ends up. Who will elect the next pope, the residents of Rome? They have a few wacky bishops that have questionable lines and a few that are valid but very old. I don't think there is any hope in sedevacantism, even in the less tinfoil hat parts. That is why I didn't go that direction. So I guess what I was trying to say was, if the Church has gone so long without a leader and there is no change in sight, you may as well be following pope Michael.

Offline Jackson02

• Lord have mercy on me a sinner
  • Jurisdiction: GOC-A
« Reply #82 on: July 15, 2017, 06:07:11 PM »
I never met Pope Francis before. Maybe I don't have chance to met him in this life. I don't have opinion about Pope Francis.
But I pray for him.
Agreed, The man is to left wing.
IC XC
NI KA

Offline sedevacantist

• High Elder
« Reply #83 on: July 16, 2017, 02:58:26 PM »

I don't take pope Michael seriously, but I think that is where sedevacantism ends up. Who will elect the next pope, the residents of Rome? They have a few wacky bishops that have questionable lines and a few that are valid but very old. I don't think there is any hope in sedevacantism, even in the less tinfoil hat parts. That is why I didn't go that direction. So I guess what I was trying to say was, if the Church has gone so long without a leader and there is no change in sight, you may as well be following pope Michael.
you seem confused, as if sedevacantism is a religion..it's not...you can say there's no hope in the conciliar church ever turning Catholic...what happens in the future is not for me to say,God will sort it out

Offline Mor Ephrem

• Section Moderator
  • Protospatharios
  • Two half-eggs
« Reply #84 on: July 16, 2017, 05:08:31 PM »

you seem confused, as if sedevacantism is a religion..it's not...you can say there's no hope in the conciliar church ever turning Catholic...what happens in the future is not for me to say,God will sort it out

It was already sorted out in 451 and you lost.

Offline servulus

« Reply #85 on: July 16, 2017, 05:31:53 PM »

So where is the Catholic Church?
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 05:32:47 PM by servulus »

Offline sedevacantist

• High Elder
« Reply #86 on: July 16, 2017, 05:42:09 PM »

So where is the Catholic Church?

St. Athanasius: "Even if Catholics faithful to tradition are reduced to a handful, they are the ones who are the true Church of Jesus Christ."

Further, it should be noted that the Church has defined that heretics are the gates of Hell which Our Lord mentioned in Matthew 16! 
Pope Vigilius, Second Council of Constantinople, 553: “… we bear in mind what was promised about the holy Church and Him who said the gates of Hell will not prevail against it (by these we understand the death-dealing tongues of heretics)…”3 
Pope St. Leo IX, Sept. 2, 1053: “The holy Church built upon a rock, that is Christ, and upon Peter… because by the gates of Hell, that is, by the disputations of heretics which lead the vain to destruction, it would never be overcome.”4 
St. Thomas Aquinas (+1262): “Wisdom may fill the hearts of the faithful, and put to silence the dread folly of heretics, fittingly referred to as the gates of Hell.”5 (Intro. To Catena Aurea.)

Offline Quinault

• Did you drink water today?
  • Protokentarchos
  • What about frogs? I like frogs!
  • Jurisdiction: Antiochian
« Reply #87 on: July 16, 2017, 05:53:17 PM »
I have a great deal of respect for how Pope Francis has chosen to live a more simple life compared to his predecessors.

I have an even greater respect for his public support of breastfeeding.

Offline Jackson02

• Lord have mercy on me a sinner
  • Jurisdiction: GOC-A
« Reply #88 on: July 16, 2017, 05:54:13 PM »
I have a great deal of respect for how Pope Francis has chosen to live a more simple life compared to his predecessors.

Why would breastfeeding be an issue?
IC XC
NI KA

Offline Porter ODoran

• PHILIA NIKA
  • Toumarches
« Reply #89 on: July 16, 2017, 06:03:42 PM »

Why would breastfeeding be an issue?

Why, indeed. But we live in an increasingly fallen world.