Author Topic: The book of Heaven  (Read 506 times)

Offline pasadi97

• High Elder
The book of Heaven
« on: April 28, 2017, 08:04:21 AM »
The book of Adam and Eve http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/fbe/fbe008.htm contains a promise of God
"GOD said to Adam, "I have ordained on this earth days and years, and thou and thy seed shall dwell and walk in it, until the days and years are fulfilled; when I shall send the] Word that created thee, and against which thou hast transgressed, the Word that made thee come out of the garden and that raised thee when thou wast fallen.

2 Yea, the Word that will again save thee when the five days and a half are fulfilled."

3 But when Adam heard these words from God, and of the great five days and a half, he did not understand the meaning of them.

4 For Adam was thinking that there would be but five days and a half for him, to the end of the world.

5 And Adam wept, and prayed God to explain it to him.

6 Then God in His mercy for Adam who was made after His own image and similitude, explained to him, that these were 5,000 and 500 years; and how One would then come and save him and his seed."

So who will save humanity? The Word.
When? Year 5500 from Creation

Who is the Word? Both Bible and Quran agree that the Word of God is Jesus. In book of Adam and Eve we see that Word of God can bring life. In Quran we see Jesus making birds of clay and giving them life and we see the birds fly. In Bible we see Jesus giving life to Lazarus. So for both Christians and muslims there is no doubt that Jesus was sent to save humanity.
From Eastern Orthodox Christianity the best religion ever , people asking God through prayer about best religion and denomination are sent here, so according with Eastern Orthodox Bible Jesus came in year around 5500 from creation.

So according with Book of Adam and Eve Jesus will save humanity.
What does it means?
The 2 problems of humanity were that it was barred from Heaven and death. What medicine did Jesus bring for the 2 problems?
How Jesus let the people enter again in Heaven? What I am going to tell you from now on is very holy so don't bash with your mouth getting close to a grave sin.
So How Jesus put people in Heaven?
After eating the fruit of death sin entered into people thus people becoming unclean. Sin was transmitted through man seed so every child was contaminated. With contamination people could not enter Heaven.
Now Jesus did not have a father , Holy Mary receiving the Baby from God. Thus Jesus had no sin and was uncontaminated.Through his sacrifice that was very very very pleasing to God he brought baptism.
THROUGH BAPTISM PEOPLE DIE AS CHILDREN OF ADAM AND EVE AND ARE REBORN AS CHILDREN OF GOD. Through baptism we are born as children of God that is uncontaminated so Christians are uncontaminated with original sin and can enter Heaven.

AS children of God we have the same parents so Christians truly are brothers and sisters and as children of God we call our God as Father like in prayer Our Father that are in Heaven .

This is why Jesus says:
John 3:33 Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again.[a]”
See Jesus said nobody can see Heaven until is baptised nobody can see Heaven unless is born again from God without contamination. Did he say nobody but muslims or nobody but hindus or nobody but baptised Christians?

Look to youtube "near death experience Heaven" and see that all are baptised christians that see heaven and tremble.

How did Jesus solve the death problem giving eternal life?
God is immortal. Jesus told people that if they eat blood and flesh of God they become immortal as well and Jesus had agreed to give to people to Christians blood and flesh of God that is to transform bread and wine into flesh and blood of God so Christians are immortal. Every Sunday in Eastern Orthodox Cbhurch people go to get Holy Communion for immortality.
One EASTERN ORTHODOX priest doubted, that wine and bread are truly blood and flesh of God and God performed a miracle transforming bread and wine into flesh and blood that are resisting for hundreds of years. Put flesh and blood outside the fridge and see how they resist 1 year and think about hundreds of years resisting and see thet we have a m iracle. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbcL4mkNfzM

John 6:53 Jesus said to them, "Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.
54Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day
Jesus said that whomever eats Holy Communion has eternal life.

There is one more step good will.
Matthew 25:31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’

45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’

46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

Remember this :
37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

Whatever you do for a homeless or for a poor you do iot FOR GOD>
Do you want to say a good word to God? Say it to a homeless people. Do you want to give a cookie to God? Give it to a homeless man. Do you want to bless God? Bless a homeless people and God will consider as blessing him.

Listen to this. People died and come back to life. And people that died found in afterlife the things that they have given to the poor and a lady was almost remaining naked in afterliofe because she did not give clothes to the poor.

Let me ask you something. How cool would be to live 1 billion years in a tent? Or in a trailer park? Yes this is where I wanted to go to. YOu need a house in Heaven. See life of Apostle Thomas how apostle built a castle in after life. Yes you need to give so much to homeless and to poor as to build a house in after life. WHATEVER IT TAKES.

If you want to excel in something excel in giving to God. and you will be rich beyond your dreams in Heaven. If you are alone get a homeless man put him in a house secure food for him train him or pay training for him to become a truck driver or something else, make him a secure man and that will give you great reward in Heaven. If you have a family do the same for several homeless people or for a homeless family.

There are several stories about giving.
In one a monk gave a cloth to a poor person and the person sold it to make money. the monk became very upset but Jesus appeared in his dream wearing that cloth saying why are you upset since I received it. So once you give something to a poor is not your business anymore what happened with what you gave and there is no reason to be upset if you don't like what happens  with what you gave.

In another story a man gave to the poor a lot of things. He died and went to Heaven to see that he does not have mjuch there. He was upset as he did great works but the angel told him because you received congratulations from many people you lost the giving you did. So try that nobody would know that you are giving.

In another story there was a rich man beyond comprehension and people were asking him to give something to the poor to which invariably would say no. People were exasperated and when he died they decided to bury him outside of cemetery.Soon after he died a lot of people went to city council asking why the help they received from the city stopped. They described the rich man that represented the city that helped them and everybody understood that the rich man indeed helped many people.

Things that help you build a house in Heaven:
giving to poor.
praying
'doing chores for the Church
reading Bible
teaching other people with addition that you teach other book than Bible you fall under the curse from above
8But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be under a divine curse!
9As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you embraced, let him be under a divine curse!
There were other that I don't remember now

You can build house in heaven for other people like parents children by saying I give this for XXXX or I pray instead of X or I do something for the benefit of XXXX.

I know a woman that taught children for free and gave them free food saying I want all the blessings for this to go to my children. God gave the blessing to her children every child getting for free 2 Bachelors and 2 graduate degrees not only for free but getting support from school like a salary so their tummies would be filled too. So you can do for others.

And the last thing.

The Church will never ever ever fail. The legend of white cowl says that Eastern Orthodox Church of Russia will never ever fail and Russia and her church will remain until the end of time. So if you want the best, Eastern Orthodox Church of Russia in USA ROCOR or Russian Orthodox Church outside Russia. Will never fail.

Apostles gave us steps 1 to lets say 100 to get Holy Communion.

Catholics do steps 1 then 7 then 13 then so on skipping steps. Protestants do steps 1, 35, 79, 100 even less steps. In Russioan Church you get the best deal for until the end of time. As you saw in the miracle movie in Eastern Orthodoxy sometime the bread and wine transforms to flesh and blood for people that have doubts so stick with Eastern Orthodox Church.

So I gave to you.

The key to Heaven baptism. The key to immortality Holly Communion. The key to being rich 100 years from now giving to homeless. The key to truth Russian Eastern Orthodox Church.

Miracles that show that Eastern Orthodox Church is the true Church.
1.Holy Light
Every year on the day Jesus ressurected on the place Jesus resurected a Holy Light comes from above. This takes place on Jerusalem on the Holy Sepulcher Church. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9iq76V47Mw
2.Jordan River moving backward
On the day of Jesus baptism on the place of Jesus baptism when the orthodox ceremony is performed Jordan river starts moving backward.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKXarmqrcL4
3.Cloud on Mount Tabor
On the day of jesus transfiguration on the place of Jesus transfiguratio n a miracoulous cloud comes on Mount Tabor.

Here is an angel taking the soul to Heaven
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-XX0u4mnUg

I prayed to God to teach me about religion and i think God was my religion teacher.

One more thing, once an eastern orthodox Christian is for life, going away from Eastern orthodoxy to Catholicism or Protestantism may be a grave sin.

So give this to your children after they get married telling them to give this to their children and so on until the end of time so you will enjoy Heaven with all your familly for many generations. Amen.
God the Father is great. God the Father is good.

Offline Vanhyo

• High Elder
  • Faith: Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Layman in the Bulgarian Orthodox Church
Re: The book of Heaven
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2017, 09:30:47 AM »
Are you a newcomer to the orthodox church ?

Nevermind
« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 09:38:34 AM by Vanhyo »

Offline Mor Ephrem

• Take comfort in the warmth of the Jacuzzi of Oriental Orthodoxy
  • Section Moderator
  • Protospatharios
  • Two half-eggs
    • OrthodoxChristianity.net
  • Faith: The Ancienter Faith
  • Jurisdiction: East
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2017, 11:49:37 AM »
What did NicholasMyra do to deserve this joy?
Please don't project meta-debates onto me.

The erection of one’s rod counts as a form of glory (Theophylaktos of Ohrid, A Defense of Eunuchs, p. 329).

Offline Agabus

• The user formerly known as Agabus.
  • Section Moderator
  • Protokentarchos
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2017, 11:54:00 AM »

No. Only OC.net's greatest living prophet.
Blessed Nazarius practiced the ascetic life. His clothes were tattered. He wore his shoes without removing them for six years.

THE OPINIONS HERE MAY NOT REFLECT THE ACTUAL OR PERCEIVED ORTHODOX CHURCH

Offline RaphaCam

• Protokentarchos
  • It is honourable to reveal the works of God
    • Em Espírito e em Verdade
  • Faith: Big-O Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Exarchate of Gotham City
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2017, 02:06:00 PM »
Glad to see you back!
"May the Lord our God remember in His kingdom all Holy Catholic Apostolic Church, which heralds the Word of Truth and fearlessly offers and distributes the Holy Oblation despite human deficiencies and persecutions moved by the powers of this world, in all time and unto the ages of ages."

Check my blog "Em Espírito e em Verdade" (in Portuguese)

Offline hecma925

• Non-clairvoyant, but you can call me Elder
  • Toumarches
  • Unbreakable! He's alive, dammit! It's a MIRACLE!
  • Faith: Truthful Chalcedonian Truther
  • Jurisdiction: Candle-lighting Cross Kisser
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2017, 02:20:56 PM »
This is the day that the LORD has made!  Let us rejoice and be glad in it!
Happy shall he be, that shall take and dash thy little ones against the rock. Alleluia.

Once Christ has filled the Cross, it can never be empty again.

"But God doesn't need your cookies!  Arrive on time!"

Offline minasoliman

• Mr., Sir, Dude, Guy, Male, tr. Minas in Greek, Menes in white people Egyptologists :-P
  • Section Moderator
  • Stratopedarches
  • Pray for me Sts. Mina & Kyrillos for my interviews
  • Faith: Oriental Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Coptic
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2017, 02:29:32 PM »
What did NicholasMyra do to deserve this joy?

You started this!  You had to bring revelation of the bees!

:angel:
Vain existence can never exist, for "unless the LORD builds the house, the builders labor in vain." (Psalm 127)

If the faith is unchanged and rock solid, then the gates of Hades never prevailed in the end.

Offline pasadi97

• High Elder
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2017, 08:16:08 PM »
Nice to see you again.

Offline Justin Kolodziej

• High Elder
  • Jurisdiction: Metropolis of Atlanta
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2017, 08:25:04 PM »

::)
Quote from: Nun M.
The dread Pantocrator...is also "Christouli mou", (my little Christ), who really listens when you run in to your neighborhood church on the way to work to cry and light a candle because your daughter is in trouble at school. The untouchable and all-holy Mother of God is also "Panayitsa mou", who really will take your part before the court of heaven because, just like your own mom, she’ll always stick up for her children, no matter how badly they’ve behaved.

Offline rakovsky

• Merarches
  • St. Mstislav I
    • The Old Testament Prophecies of the Messiah's Resurrection and Orthodox Christianity's roots in the Holy Land
  • Faith: Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Orthodox Church in America
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2017, 08:27:50 PM »
The book of Adam and Eve http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/fbe/fbe008.htm contains a promise of God
"GOD said to Adam, .......
This is considered a work from the 5th-6th c. AD and translated originally from Arabic.
https://archive.org/details/firstbook_adameve_1001_librivox
The ocean, infinite to men, and the worlds beyond it, are directed by the same ordinances of the Lord. ~ I Clement 20

Offline pasadi97

• High Elder
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2017, 08:32:42 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKHaNMTRF1o
Angel takes the soul of orthodox Christian to Heaven:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-XX0u4mnUg
the title it says about a child but the 2 people in movie speak russian I believe and one comment sayd the movie is from mount Athos.

Offline pasadi97

• High Elder
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2017, 08:38:15 PM »
It say it was a translation from an arabic original, it does not say the arabic was created in V century it sayd the arabic version existed in V century which can be fine being a copy of original book of Adam and eve from the beginning of humanity. I believe to be true book of Adam and Eve.

It is not really that important since Bible says the same.
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

So Bible says the same that Jesus will save the World.

Offline Porter ODoran

• PHILIA NIKA
  • Toumarches
  • St. John the Beloved, pray for me
  • Faith: Eastern Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: GOAA
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2017, 08:56:12 PM »
It say it was a translation from an arabic original, it does not say the arabic was created in V century it sayd the arabic version existed in V century which can be fine being a copy of original book of Adam and eve from the beginning of humanity. I believe to be true book of Adam and Eve.

It is not really that important since Bible says the same.
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

So Bible says the same that Jesus will save the World.

Who wrote it? Evidently not Adam or Eve, since they're spoken of in the third person.
"Love ... is an abyss of illumination, a mountain of fire ... . It is the condition of angels, the progress of eternity" (Climacus).

Quote from: Seekingtrue
Yes we who are far from sainthood we can recognize a living saint and I'm talking from personal experience.Yes they are gentle soo gentle it can not be described it is like gentleness and humility in one and also they have this light this energy it's beyond words...and when you are near them you feel ecstatic and very happy

Offline pasadi97

• High Elder
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2017, 08:59:34 PM »
Another story about giving .
In Romania there is a place named Valea Plopului where people go to give birth to children they don't want. One man asked the priest in charge for how long they keep the children. the priest sayd they keep the children for their entire life, they marry them, they buy them houses and land and they follow them their entire life. If possible this is how we need to follow a homeless man or woman we help.

Offline pasadi97

• High Elder
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2017, 09:06:10 PM »
I believe it was started by Seth the child of Adam and Eve and then by multiple writters since it covers many generations.

Here are some blessings done by Jesus on the book named the History of Joseph the Carpenter. Read them and make sure you get full advantage of them
http://www.newadvent.org/fathers/0805.htm
"26. And I spoke to Joseph, and said: The smell or corruption of death shall not have dominion over you, nor shall a worm ever come forth from your body. Not a single limb of it shall be broken, nor shall any hair on your head be changed. Nothing of your body shall perish, O my father Joseph, but it will remain entire and uncorrupted even until the banquet of the thousand years. And whosoever shall make an offering on the day of your remembrance, him will I bless and recompense in the congregation of the virgins; and whosoever shall give food to the wretched, the poor, the widows, and orphans from the work of his hands, on the day on which your memory shall be celebrated, and in your name, shall not be in want of good things all the days of his life. And whosoever shall have given a cup of water, or of wine, to drink to the widow or orphan in your name, I will give him to you, that you may go in with him to the banquet of the thousand years. And every man who shall present an offering on the day of your commemoration will I bless and recompense in the church of the virgins: for one I will render unto him thirty, sixty, and a hundred. And whosoever shall write the history of your life, of your labour, and your departure from this world, and this narrative that has issued from my mouth, him shall I commit to your keeping as long as he shall have to do with this life. And when his soul departs from the body, and when he must leave this world, I will burn the book of his sins, nor will I torment him with any punishment in the day of judgment; but he shall cross the sea of flames, and shall go through it without trouble or pain. And upon every poor man who can give none of those things which I have mentioned this is incumbent: viz., if a son is born to him, he shall call his name Joseph. So there shall not take place in that house either poverty or any sudden death for ever."

Offline benjohn146

• Elder
    • Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church, Belleville, Ontario, Canada
  • Faith: Orthodox Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Greek Metropolis of Toronto
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2017, 09:14:35 PM »

What about Alfred Persson?
St Makarios, pray for us.

Offline TheTrisagion

• Hoplitarches
  • All good things come to an end
  • Jurisdiction: Antiochian
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2017, 09:15:50 PM »
Pasadi, there is someone in desperate need of hearing of the signs and wonders of the Church. His name is BCsenior. Truly I think the story of the holy water would illumine him.
God bless!

Offline Porter ODoran

• PHILIA NIKA
  • Toumarches
  • St. John the Beloved, pray for me
  • Faith: Eastern Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: GOAA
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2017, 09:24:19 PM »
"And whosoever shall write the history of your life, of your labour, and your departure from this world, and this narrative that has issued from my mouth, him shall I commit to your keeping as long as he shall have to do with this life. And when his soul departs from the body, and when he must leave this world, I will burn the book of his sins, nor will I torment him with any punishment in the day of judgment; but he shall cross the sea of flames, and shall go through it without trouble or pain. And upon every poor man who can give none of those things which I have mentioned this is incumbent: viz., if a son is born to him, he shall call his name Joseph. So there shall not take place in that house either poverty or any sudden death for ever."

Seems so contrary to the spirit of "Whom the Lord loveth, he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son that he receiveth."
"Love ... is an abyss of illumination, a mountain of fire ... . It is the condition of angels, the progress of eternity" (Climacus).

Quote from: Seekingtrue
Yes we who are far from sainthood we can recognize a living saint and I'm talking from personal experience.Yes they are gentle soo gentle it can not be described it is like gentleness and humility in one and also they have this light this energy it's beyond words...and when you are near them you feel ecstatic and very happy

Offline pasadi97

• High Elder
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2017, 09:28:32 PM »
Use it or lose it. God is merciful in honor of Saint Jopseph. Why not receive with grace.