Author Topic: MUSLIMS MUST NEVER BE ALLOWED TO PRAY IN A CHURCH  (Read 1000 times)

Offline Mor Ephrem

• A highly skilled and trained Freudian feminist slut
  • Section Moderator
  • Hypatos
  • I am the Provisional Supreme Church Authority
    • OrthodoxChristianity.net
  • Faith: Mercenary Freudianism
  • Jurisdiction: Texas Feminist Coptic
MUSLIMS MUST NEVER BE ALLOWED TO PRAY IN A CHURCH
« on: August 01, 2016, 09:52:51 PM »
Piero La Porta
‘Il Timone’
July 31, 2016

Abp. Germano Bernardini, Archbishop of Smirne in Turkey, gave this address at the Second Synod of European Bishops on October 13th 1999. The written text on the problem of Islam was given to the Synod Secretary. Here is the entire text.

http://rorate-caeli.blogspot.com/2016/08/denial-is-river-in-buenos-aires-and.html
OC.NET is full of temptations, but in temptations we are enforced, remember about the thread "Temptation in the Desert: Rachel Weisz and the Undoing of Mor Ephrem". OC.NET helps in becoming unpassionate.

Oh you Greeks, you are all dumb!

An Athonite

Raylight

Re: MUSLIMS MUST NEVER BE ALLOWED TO PRAY IN A CHURCH
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2016, 11:39:40 PM »
The whole title is written in caps! Are you okay man?

Offline Mor Ephrem

• A highly skilled and trained Freudian feminist slut
  • Section Moderator
  • Hypatos
  • I am the Provisional Supreme Church Authority
    • OrthodoxChristianity.net
  • Faith: Mercenary Freudianism
  • Jurisdiction: Texas Feminist Coptic
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2016, 12:29:06 AM »
The whole title is written in caps! Are you okay man?

I just copy and paste.  I rarely change the title's formatting.
OC.NET is full of temptations, but in temptations we are enforced, remember about the thread "Temptation in the Desert: Rachel Weisz and the Undoing of Mor Ephrem". OC.NET helps in becoming unpassionate.

Oh you Greeks, you are all dumb!

An Athonite

Offline juliogb

• High Elder
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2016, 07:54:36 AM »
We all know that we have to make a distinction between the fanatic and violent minority and the honest, peaceful majority, but this majority, at an order given in the name of Allah or the Koran, will always march compactly and without hesitation. Anyway, history teaches us that the determined minority are always able to impose themselves on the silently defeatist majority.

That makes me remember of nazi Germany, the peaceful majority bowed completely to the command of the tiny violent minority.

Offline Cyrillic

• Laser Basileus.
  • Toumarches
  • St. Theodoret of Cyrrhus, pray for us!
  • Jurisdiction: But my heart belongs to Finland
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2016, 08:04:27 AM »
We all know that we have to make a distinction between the fanatic and violent minority and the honest, peaceful majority, but this majority, at an order given in the name of Allah or the Koran, will always march compactly and without hesitation. Anyway, history teaches us that the determined minority are always able to impose themselves on the silently defeatist majority.

That makes me remember of nazi Germany, the peaceful majority bowed completely to the command of the tiny violent minority.

Don't go and hate Nazis, you Naziphobe. The problem isn't Nazism, it's radical Nazism. There were moderate Nazis too. People who might have voted for Hitler, and agreed with what they read in Mein Kampf, but who didn't kill Jews or Russians themselves. Don't ask themselves to distance themselves from the SS: that's Naziphobic as well.

/sarcasm btw.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 08:04:44 AM by Cyrillic »

Offline mike

• A sexual pervert with limited English reading comprehension
  • Protostrator
  • Polish Laser Jesus shooting down schismatics
  • Faith: Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Diocese of Białystok and Gdańsk
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2016, 08:14:03 AM »

Don't go and hate Nazis, you Naziphobe. The problem isn't Nazism, it's radical Nazism. There were moderate Nazis too. People who might have voted for Hitler, and agreed with what they read in Mein Kampf, but who didn't kill Jews or Russians themselves. Don't ask themselves to distance themselves from the SS: that's Naziphobic as well.

/sarcasm btw.

Wasn't that a version that was actually accepted? Otherwise the entire German nation would have been executed.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 08:18:00 AM by mike »
Hyperdox Herman, Eastern Orthodox Christian News - fb, Eastern Orthodox Christian News - tt

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? Who can watch the watchmen?
"No one is paying attention to your post reports"
Why do posters that claim to have me blocked keep sending me pms and responding to my posts? That makes no sense.

Offline Cyrillic

• Laser Basileus.
  • Toumarches
  • St. Theodoret of Cyrrhus, pray for us!
  • Jurisdiction: But my heart belongs to Finland
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2016, 08:38:27 AM »

/sarcasm btw.

Wasn't that a version that was actually accepted? Otherwise the entire German nation would have been executed.

Not exactly.

Offline wgw

• All scorpions must DIE!!!
  • Taxiarches
  • This icon is of St. Athansius.
  • Faith: Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Orthodox
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2016, 02:23:57 PM »
My understanding is that if Muslims ever pray in a place, under some radical interpretations, that place becomes a mosque forever.  Thus the comsternation amomg traditional Anglicans and the few remaining traditional Episcopalians when the former Presiding Bishop Catherine Jefferts-Schiorri (spelling is probably wrong) curtained off a section of the National Cathedral for use as a Mosque during some interfaith event.

I once attended an interfaith service on Thanksgiving at an Episcopal church and liked the experience of meeting people, but praying with them seemed...unnatural and spiritually unsettling.
Axios and many years to you, Fr. Trenham!