Is The Pope Right?

Yes
12 (46.2%)
No
10 (38.5%)
Insane
4 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Author Topic: Should Christians Apologize to AntiChristian Perverts  (Read 8053 times)

Offline ialmisry

• There's nothing John of Damascus can't answer
  • Strategos
Re: Should Christians Apologize to AntiChristian Perverts
« Reply #90 on: July 02, 2016, 11:12:47 PM »
About half of the people who posted in this thread are the reason I never got chrismated.

Forgive us, altho I do marvel that an internet forum -- especially one that tends to be flippant -- has had such power over the real spiritual life of a person.

You'll have to think more abstractly here.  My statement wasn't chiefly about any person or persons on this this forum, or this thread.  It's the mindset I see represented by about half the people who've posted on this thread.

Ultimately, it was your decision.

Indeed.  And my decision was to follow Christ's words: By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.
You do know He wasn't telling dudes to have sex with each other when He said that, right?

;)

What a lovely non-sequitur.
actually not so lovely, but a common one committed by those riding that broad rainbow road through the wide gate.

« Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 11:14:15 PM by ialmisry »
Question a friend, perhaps he did not do it; but if he did anything so that he may do it no more.
A hasty quarrel kindles fire,
and urgent strife sheds blood.
If you blow on a spark, it will glow;
if you spit on it, it will be put out;
                           and both come out of your mouth

Offline seekeroftruth777

• Archon
  • It a bird, it a plane, no it's Orthogringo!
  • Faith: Orthogringo
  • Jurisdiction: GOARCH
Re: Should Christians Apologize to AntiChristian Perverts
« Reply #91 on: July 02, 2016, 11:25:54 PM »
About half of the people who posted in this thread are the reason I never got chrismated.

Forgive us, altho I do marvel that an internet forum -- especially one that tends to be flippant -- has had such power over the real spiritual life of a person.

You'll have to think more abstractly here.  My statement wasn't chiefly about any person or persons on this this forum, or this thread.  It's the mindset I see represented by about half the people who've posted on this thread.

Ultimately, it was your decision.

Indeed.  And my decision was to follow Christ's words: By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.
You do know He wasn't telling dudes to have sex with each other when He said that, right?

;)

What a lovely non-sequitur.
actually not so lovely, but a common one committed by those riding that broad rainbow road through the wide gate.

+1
« Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 11:26:56 PM by seekeroftruth777 »