OrthodoxChristianity.net
September 20, 2014, 10:07:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: part 1 of 101 Questions  (Read 3267 times) Average Rating: 0
year2027
Banned

« on: August 18, 2005, 01:46:53 AM »

God first and last

101 Questions

God bless your loving heart my dear friends I have been ask on some boards to ask question so they would know what to talk about

So here I go asking God to help me write question and give my personal answers you can compare with your answers to the same question With the help of God by the way of Jesus Christ here I go

1 Do you believed God created the heaven and earth in the beginning?

I do very must

2 When do you believed the beginning was?

I say a period of time before God divide night from day making the first day. A time before time could be measure by the moving of the sun.

A good guess would be about 4003 BC

3 Do you believe animals have soul life too?

I do because the life of the soul is in the blood.

Lev 17:11  For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul.

4 Do you believe the spirit is the part of man that was first created in the image of God?

I do

John 4:24  God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

So God image must be spirit

5 Do you believe in the bible as the word of God?

I do

6 Do you believed treads can be wrote to bless people a long with asking questions?

I do

7 Do you believe that only one church on earth as all truth?

I do not

Luke 9:50  And Jesus said unto him, Forbid him not: for he that is not against us is for us.

Jesus Christ talking about the ministry of John and his personal ministry

8 How do you learn the truth or the word of God/

I have Jesus Christ teach me one on one

9 Do you believe God loves you?

I do

10 Do you believe Jesus Christ die for all even the evil?

I do but the evil will end up losing out in the end

NULL
Elisha
Protokentarchos

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: OCA

« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2005, 02:09:01 AM »

y2027,
Is English a second language for you?  Because it is really hard to understand what you are saying.  Also, don't type a blank line between every line, but type in paragraphs, as it is much easier to read.  Thanks.
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2005, 03:20:22 AM »

1. Do you believe that Jesus founded or built a Church?

I do, as our Lord promised and prophecied specifically about this Church: "on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it" (Matt. 16:19). Christ our God again speaks of this Church a couple chapters later, specifically including it in his teaching on how to resolve disputes among Christians: "“Moreover if your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault between you and him alone. If he hears you, you have gained your brother. But if he will not hear, take with you one or two more, that ‘by the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.’ And if he refuses to hear them, tell it to the church. But if he refuses even to hear the church, let him be to you like a heathen and a tax collector." (Matt. 18:15-17)

Notice that Jesus gave the Church authority, for if someone does not listen to them, then they are to be excluded to some extent. But how can "the Church" have authority if everyone disagrees on what the Church should think? The Apostles were told: "Assuredly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven." (Matt. 18:18; Jn. 20:23) It was the Apostles who appointed their successors. For example, the Scripture says: "For this cause left I thee in Crete, that thou shouldest set in order the things that are wanting, and ordain elders in every city, as I had appointed thee" (Tit. 1:5). This was the will and plan of God: "And God set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers" (1 Cor. 12:28).

This is why Paul says, "Remember them which have the rule over you, who have spoken unto you the word of God: whose faith follow, considering the end of their conversation" (Heb. 13:7); and "Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your soul , as they that give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you." (Heb. 13:17).

2. Do you believe that this Church has the truth?

I do, since the Scripture says: "I write so that you may know how you ought to conduct yourself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth." (1 Tim. 3:15). I believe that this Church is the body of Christ, with Jesus Christ as it's literal head. I also believe that God leads this Church and uses her in a specific way, in which He does not use people who are Christians but outside of her. "Now, therefore, you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God, having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief cornerstone, in whom the whole building, being fitted together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord, in whom you also are being built together for a dwelling place of God in the Spirit." (Eph. 2:19-22)

3. Can the Holy Spirit Lead You into All Truth?

Yes, but God does not typically work that way. Such only happen in extremely rare circumstances, and I am not so presumptuous as to assert that I am such a person. If even the Apostles had to come together in Council to understand things (Acts 15), how much more so do I need to seek the help of others, and imitate the good Ethiopian Eunuch, who said that he could not understand what he was reading unless someone else taught him the meaning (Acts 8 ). What's more, St. Paul clearly says that there were things handed down to the Church which were not written down, so clearly by taking all the above into account I cannot just read a book and pray and somehow imagine myself as being one of the blessed few who will get it right while still apart from the Church. "Therefore, brethren, stand fast and hold the traditions which you were taught, whether by word or our epistle." (2 Thes. 2:15)

This is what Jesus has put on my heart to say tonight.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2005, 03:20:54 AM by Paradosis » Logged

"No man gives the same exegesis twice: for he is not the same man, and it is not the same text." - St. Heraclitus
Michael

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2005, 02:39:08 PM »

I don't mean to accuse anybody of anything unseemly, but I just feel that people who respond to this ought to be aware of a few things.

Year2027 has been banned from numerous discussion forums for a number of reasons.  He engages in circular and closed-ended discussions, shows excessive inappropriate affection to the other members of forums, which has made many people (especially females) feel targeted and uncomfortable, and has refused to cease this sort of behaviour when requested to do so.  He ignores the requests of the forum moderators, which has led to a number of his threads to be closed.  He antagonises those who respond to him by covertly insulting them and then showing great affection for them in the same post.

I what I am about to say, I am getting the information from Year2027 himself.  He has openly shared the information that he has been diagnosed as being in need of treatment for mental illness, but does not consider himself to be in need of treatment and so does not take the medication prescribed to him.  He goes from forum to forum, posting exactly the same thing on a number of forums, as can be seen here.

I do not say any of this out of malice, and I genuinely believe that Year2027 intends no malice nor annoyance with his posts, but as one who has seen others fall into the trap, fell that I ought to at least allow others to make the informed decision about whether or not to engage in this sort of discussion, as I feel that it is damaging them and to him.

He requires our prayers and encouragement to follow the advice of the doctors in whose care he once put his trust, and not to encourage his current self-destructive behaviour.

Please pray.
heavymg

Jurisdiction: Antiochian

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2005, 03:12:11 PM »

I don't mean to accuse anybody of anything unseemly, but I just feel that people who respond to this ought to be aware of a few things.

Year2027 has been banned from numerous discussion forums for a number of reasons.ÂÂ  He engages in circular and closed-ended discussions, shows excessive inappropriate affection to the other members of forums, which has made many people (especially females) feel targeted and uncomfortable, and has refused to cease this sort of behaviour when requested to do so.ÂÂ  He ignores the requests of the forum moderators, which has led to a number of his threads to be closed.ÂÂ  He antagonises those who respond to him by covertly insulting them and then showing great affection for them in the same post.

I what I am about to say, I am getting the information from Year2027 himself.ÂÂ  He has openly shared the information that he has been diagnosed as being in need of treatment for mental illness, but does not consider himself to be in need of treatment and so does not take the medication prescribed to him.ÂÂ  He goes from forum to forum, posting exactly the same thing on a number of forums, as can be seen here.

I do not say any of this out of malice, and I genuinely believe that Year2027 intends no malice nor annoyance with his posts, but as one who has seen others fall into the trap, fell that I ought to at least allow others to make the informed decision about whether or not to engage in this sort of discussion, as I feel that it is damaging them and to him.

He requires our prayers and encouragement to follow the advice of the doctors in whose care he once put his trust, and not to encourage his current self-destructive behaviour.

Please pray.

good advice, thanks for letting us know. It's ashame that on the forum where he posted his "testimony", the only reponses he got were the ones it sounds like he wanted to hear. I don't think he will get that from us, but perhaps through the intercessions of the saints past and present he can be saved. His story sounds like a guy I knew in high school that went to a Baptist youth group. He seemed normal except for a few things that indicated he didn't have a full set of marbles. He could drive and function but he didn't think like a regular person.

IC XC
NI KA
year2027
Banned

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2005, 07:26:27 PM »

God first and last

Beloved All

God bless you all

Now let me get this straight you do not believe that God can heal his children

And Michael I have not run you down to judge you but my judgment will only come from being without sin

As for my story I do not hide anything Sure I have shortcoming but who does not

These same doctors said I die in two weeks if I stop by blood pressure meds but its been over two years and I do watch them without meds 150/90 or lower and that the best doctors could do

It seem the more meds the higher they go even 270/240 when seeing doctors So now I see God and his son

You say I talk evil by closing with love and a holy kiss the bible you read has kisses all over it or you afraid to get a holy kiss which is just the Christ in me blowing you a kiss

Nothing fleshly at all

We are told to love each other and yes I post my treads on many many boards

So what I have a right to share my heart

Many love me for it and the number is growing

Now I have no church to take them too but I just want to bless their life

I take no money

I do no wrong

This board has talk about stoning me and Jesus Christ once said the one without sin trow the first stone but I say if you want to fight God come on Ky needs your money to pay for whatever

But I will not stand still if you try but you are all talk

I watch less TV these days because the subject is mostly how one person can hurt another and that what most want to see

I want to see things Like "The Inn of the Sixth Happiness"

but talk your evil my God and his son will fight my fight for me

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

NULL
Veniamin
Fire for Effect!
Archon

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA Diocese of the South

St. Barbara, patroness of the Field Artillery

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2005, 07:39:27 PM »

but talk your evil my God and his son will fight my fight for me

I seem to recall something in the Bible about the Evil One telling Christ to throw himself from the Temple, for it was written that the Lord's angels would hold him up.  Jesus responded with another quote from Scripture:  "You shall not put God to the test."

Are you testing God, Roy?  Are you?

Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a vulgar brawl. ~Frederick the Great
year2027
Banned

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2005, 09:02:44 PM »

God first and last

Beloved Veniamin

God bless your heart

No I trust God

Listen if one person comes to trow rocks at me I have a phone and the police have lead rocks and I have many things to use to take care of myself from evil people

You see God takes care of the spirit and he will repay all evil done to me in the last days or day of judgement

I am not temping God but giving evil hearted people room to hang themselfs with their words

They talk a evil talk but they sat at home afraid to do anything and there is the police for the ones that may come

Look I had people say they were going to kill me who became killers so why run

Look you talk evil and others who is temping God YOU ARE

YOU NEED TO BE THANKFUL THAT GOD GIVES YOU TIME TO ASK FOR FORGIVENESS

ASK

GOD THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO  HELP THEM

I forgive them

NULL
Veniamin
Fire for Effect!
Archon

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2005, 09:20:17 PM »

Oh, this is rich.  Roll Eyes  Just where am I tempting God, hmm???

Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a vulgar brawl. ~Frederick the Great
year2027
Banned

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2005, 09:54:04 PM »

God first and last

Beloved Veniamin

God bless your heart

You are temping with your's and others mock of me

You temp God to stop your evil action

God will not because I hope you will change and learn to love all people not just the ones who think like you do

Yes for my sake God is giving you room to change

The bible reads we are to not just love our friends but all people good or bad

When you judge me you play God

You need to learn that you are only a child

While I see myself as a baby still in the womb of God you see your self as a men but you are wrong

NULL
Veniamin
Fire for Effect!
Archon

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2005, 10:27:41 PM »

And you know how I see myself how, exactly?  I don't recall telling you, and I doubt you can read minds.  So that pretty much leaves you listening to the minions of the Evil One...and I doubt they're going to be honest with you.

year2027
Banned

« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2005, 11:45:43 PM »

God first and last

Beloved Veniamin

God bless your heart

No I do not know how you see yourself

But you words seem to be against me as anything

So I read your action you want to stone me and push your beliefs on me

I did not bring up trinity but was ask a question

Now I was wrong for thinking I know how you see yourself

I am sorry

But let me point out some people wanted to stone me on TV

I not been told by the ones doing it they were sorry

I do you think I am going to reacted with so must evil direct at me

Saying I talk to devils and things like that

I know God and his son one on one and you can not know about my personal walk with God and his son

that is all

NULL
Michael

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2005, 01:46:03 AM »

<snipped to remove repetitious greeting>
Now let me get this straight you do not believe that God can heal his children

Nobody has said this.

This reminds me of the anecdote of the man caught in the middle of the flood, who retreated to his roof to escape drowning.  He prayed that God would rescue him, and soon, surely enough, his neighbour, whose house was on a higher terrace, offered him a lift in his car, to take them both to safety.  He politely refused, saying, "The Lord will save me".  A few hours later, the waters still rising,  someone hovered by on a dinghy and offered him a place.  Again, he politely refused, saying, "The Lord will save me".  About an hour later, the waters now about his ankles, a helicopter flew over, and lowered a rope ladder.  A third time, he refused, saying "The lord will save me".  Finally, with only the man's head above the water, he cried to God, "Lord, I have been a faithful Christian my whole life, I have done good deeds, prayed every day, kept the fasts and feasts of the Church, and yet, when I pray for you to save me, you have not paid heed to my cry".  A voice came from heaven, saying, "I've offered you a car, a dinghy and a helicopter, all of which you have refused.  What more do you want?"

It seems that this applies in this case, in that God's help is at hand through the expertise, skill and intellect with which he has blessed your doctors, yet you are refusing to accept his help.  The only difference between you and the man in the story is that he at least recognised that he was not safe.  It appears that you feel that you have been healed, yet it is apparent to most other people that you have not.

And Michael I have not run you down to judge you but my judgment will only come from being without sin

Oh, I see.  Thank you for clarifying that.  I hadn't realised that you had joined the ranks of Our Lord and his blessed Mother.  It's good to see that we have an abundance of people who are without sin.

Seriously, you want to be careful with the sort of thing that you say about being sinless.  It will cause offence to many people here and will do your soul no good either.

You say I talk evil by closing with love and a holy kiss the bible you read has kisses all over it or you afraid to get a holy kiss which is just the Christ in me blowing you a kiss

No.

That is how you intend it to come across.  Other people have politely informed you in the past that it does not come across this way, and that your excess affection makes them feel uncomfortable.  You have ignored this, showing that you have no regard for other people's feelings.  I am now joining the ranks of those who have requested that you stop it, at least when addresing me.
year2027
Banned

« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2005, 02:52:26 AM »

God first and last

Beloved Michael

God bless your heart

Now you are no doctor in the first place and in the second place you are not God

So you do not know whether I am health or not

All you know is that I said I no longer need or want doctors and that my health is better without them

I do not sat in the house hiding now but go out side and enjoy life My blood is lower and better and a check it allmost dayly

The head aches have stop You see doctors are just doing their best but God and his son heal

I never said I was without sin but like Jesus Christ whoever without sin let them judge me not you

For you are out to play God and I never said I been banned from any board

I on my boards is no lie and I will be on many more

I used the same name all places

How do you know what in my heart You are not God

STOP PLAYING GOD because you are just flesh and bone with maybe Christ in you but I do not know I leave that up to God

NULL
Michael

« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2005, 03:47:19 AM »

...and that from somebody who has claimed to be without sin!  I shall remember you in prayer, for it seems that nobody can do any other.
year2027
Banned

« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2005, 09:14:23 AM »

God first and last

Beloved Michael

GOD LOVES YOU

STOP THIS FINGER POINTING I NEVER CLAIM TO BE WIOTHOUT SIN I JUST GAVE YOU WHAT JESUS SAID ABOUT THINGS

John 8:7  So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

What I said let the person without sin Judge me

That leaves me out because I was born in sin until I was saved

You are so must mad because I stop here you turn my words around so you can judge me

But I say again only being without sin can judge me

That only leaves God and his son

NULL
Veniamin
Fire for Effect!
Archon

« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2005, 09:32:18 AM »

I NEVER CLAIM TO BE WIOTHOUT SIN

Yes, you did.  It's right here:

S_N_Bulgakov

« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2005, 09:41:10 AM »

Dear Veniamin,

I think what Roy meant with that is that he will be judged by a Being without sin. As we all will. That is Christ our God. However, Roy does not realize he is not saved nor being saved in fact, his heresy separates him from any salvific relation to Christ on principle.

Elsewhere he said he was baptized an Orthodox Christian as a baby, but he has first apostasized to Pentecostalism, and from thereon he came to reject Christianity alltogether. He now espouses a religion of his own creation, and continues to promote his false god on our forums. Ignoring the Gospel of Christ as it has ben shared with him on many occasions.

S_N_B

For scripture says, God is seated where He is known  (Pr 11 :16) ; and thus the pure nous is said to be a throne of God.

[Evagrios the Solitary, Peri Logismoi 41
Michael

« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2005, 10:42:20 AM »

Dear Veniamin,

I think what Roy meant with that is that he will be judged by a Being without sin. As we all will. That is Christ our God. However, Roy does not realize he is not saved nor being saved in fact, his heresy separates him from any salvific relation to Christ on principle.

I must admit that I read that portion of Roy's post in exactly the same way that Veniamin did - for that is what he said.ÂÂ  So far, he has denied saying it, but has offered no clarification of his statement to suggest that he means what you suggest, S_N_Bulgakov.ÂÂ  While I admire your charity in finding an interpretation that makes his earlier comment appear not to be blasphemous, despite what he actually said, I think you may have just provided him with a get-out clause to be able to say he didn't mean what he said as he said it.

The trend that I have noticed in his postings here and elsewhere is that he makes bold statements, which people will reply to in detail, and then, in his response to them, he will just reply with another statement, but not nactually reply to what has been put to him.ÂÂ  I'm not sure how he expects to converse with people in such a fashion.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2005, 10:48:00 AM by Michael » Logged
heavymg

Jurisdiction: Antiochian

« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2005, 11:06:30 AM »

I must admit that I read that portion of Roy's post in exactly the same way that Veniamin did - for that is what he said.ÂÂ  So far, he has denied saying it, but has offered no clarification of his statement to suggest that he means what you suggest, S_N_Bulgakov.ÂÂ  While I admire your charity in finding an interpretation that makes his earlier comment appear not to be blasphemous, despite what he actually said, I think you may have just provided him with a get-out clause to be able to say he didn't mean what he said as he said it.

The trend that I have noticed in his postings here and elsewhere is that he makes bold statements, which people will reply to in detail, and then, in his response to them, he will just reply with another statement, but not nactually reply to what has been put to him.ÂÂ  I'm not sure how he expects to converse with people in such a fashion.

I think as you pointed out earlier... he doesn't. Perhaps he can't. I think it would be prudent as Orthodox Christians to abstain from discussions with him that lead to sin. He is provoking anger and judgement from folks on this board through real or percieved statements from him. Indeed, his grammer and lack of punctuation make it difficult to actually correctly understand anything he writes at all.

IC XC
NI KA
S_N_Bulgakov

« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2005, 11:26:06 AM »

Dear Michael,

I must admit that I read that portion of Roy's post in exactly the same way that Veniamin did - for that is what he said.  So far, he has denied saying it, but has offered no clarification of his statement to suggest that he means what you suggest, S_N_Bulgakov.  While I admire your charity in finding an interpretation that makes his earlier comment appear not to be blasphemous, despite what he actually said, I think you may have just provided him with a get-out clause to be able to say he didn't mean what he said as he said it.

I do not think I provided Roy with a get-out clause. It seems to me that Roy is not a native speaker of English and neither am I. When I read his words they reminded me of how many of my own native Dutch ppl would make an English sentance. I simply read him as a non-native speaker. It was not even charity on my part, for I have no sympathy for him in so far as he continues to troll on our forums. For that is in essence what he is doing.

Being an ex-psychiatric nurse, I could well understand Roy's misbehavior as a symptom of the diagnosis he has shared with us that was given him. This allows me to understand his actions, but it does not allow me to condone or excuse them. And I don't. However, I also do not think it proper behavior on my part to ascribe to him, what he may simply not have meant to say.

Iow, Roy, should you be reading this, I am not taking your side. Nor am I providing you with an excuse to continue your unwelcome behavior on these forums. If anything, I ask that you would stop your unwelcome behavior. Though as long as the moderators allow your presence, there is little else I can do but appeal to your sense of good taste and common sense. You have been given more than once the opportunity to receive the Gospel of Christ, which you refuse, and you continue to spam your false religion on these forums. Honestly, Roy, you are not accomplishing anything here, but to gain our rejection again and again of your false gospel. We have all received the Truth already and it didn't come from you.

S_N_B

For scripture says, God is seated where He is known  (Pr 11 :16) ; and thus the pure nous is said to be a throne of God.

[Evagrios the Solitary, Peri Logismoi 41
ExOrienteLux
Waning: Spoilers

« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2005, 01:03:02 PM »

So, um, mods: any idea when Robby can program in an ignore button?

Arise, O God! Judge the earth, for to Thee belong all the nations!
Robert
"Amazing"
Archon

« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2005, 06:58:15 PM »

yea how about a BAN one??

He's GONE!
aserb
asinner
OC.net guru

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Self Ruled Antiochian Archdiocese

« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2005, 08:52:42 PM »

Thank you for the BAN

Save us o' Son of God, who art risen from the dead, as we sing to thee Alleluia!
Michael

« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2005, 12:00:55 PM »

Laudate Dominum!
Silouan
High Elder

Bogurodzica dziewica zbaw nas

« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2005, 04:26:21 PM »

Alright another latin speaking Orthodox!  Gloria tibi, Deus!
MaryCecilia
Struggler

Faith: Eastern Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: currently attending an Antiochian parish

« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2005, 04:37:29 PM »

Alright another latin speaking Orthodox! Gloria tibi, Deus!
what about an x-sspx semi-latin speaking Orthodox convert? Smiley Dominus Vobiscum, et cum Spiri tu tuo! That's all I remember how to spell from my Latin days now. Smiley 

The sinner and struggler,
Mary
P.S. forgive me for saying this, but I'm glad that he was banned because he was starting to confuse me and almost frustrate me with his posts, I wanted to reply to him so much but I just knew that no matter what I'd say he'd probly twist it around to suit himself. I just hope that he can get the help that he very obviously needs, we should all pray for him if we can. 

Mary Cecilia passed into eternal life on Jan 2, 2010.  May her memory be eternal!
Silouan
High Elder

Bogurodzica dziewica zbaw nas

« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2005, 05:56:10 PM »

Woo hoo, three of us. Soon we can form a Latin Orthodox Mission - Sanctus Deus, Sveti Krebki, Agios Athanatos, have mercy on us!  How's that for catering to a diverse population? 
graceheart7

« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2005, 07:12:34 PM »

Paradosis,

Thank goodness there is one that wrote what the Lord had them to write, about the body of Christ.....

Michael, you are a character assasinator....and anyone that writes I don't mean to and then goes ahead and does it, is being nothing more than a Judas...what u sow u shall reap.

And SN Bulkalov, I am glad that u r an ex psychiatric nurse.....u have some spiritual pride going on within ur heart....

Mary, u talk about Roy twisting words, when the people here did that to Him.  If u have Christ's clarity and heart then no one can confuse u....and that u wrote sinner and struggler.....reveals also about u

what needs to happen here is a lot of praying for what u all did to Roy is awful.

U talk about Roy's misbehaviour, when I just see a lot of people that claim to be His, living the authentic or the orthodox, just behaving like downright unloving hypocritical pharisees, a ganging up as they did to Christ, and crucified Him, as u did in a way to Roy and then covering it over with the covering of scripture...but these actions do not have the blessing of Him on them.  There is a lot of vanity happening here.....

I have found Roy to be kind and gentle and loving, and yes he is in error and process and every one of you are in error and their process.....and is any of u without sin...Roy never said that he was without sin, he was addressing about being in Christ's sinlessness....of which we are all meant to be in, the covering of His blood, His water, His Spirit, His Father, His Word and His Holy Ghost....1 John 5:7-8, His Body which is a Romans 8 experience as well as a John 14:20.

Roy has had some probs in His life that He is walking free from, that he has never hidden and been upfront with and also is there any here who does not have problems?

What I see going on here, is a gang up....a lets get Him....a talking  behind His back as well after His going.   

and there is a twisting of words as well...a very unloving state of affairs, very fleshy behaviour Galatians 5......it really grieves the Spirit within.....

It was in Roy's heart, to be loving and for others to be loving too.....and yet you fell so far short of Christ's love, if u don't love His people how can u love Him, and yes Roy is His, as is everything under Him and will all come into subjection to Him.....and that is one of the problems with the first church in Revelation...that they need to return to their first love..... 

and so I will end as Roy would have ended.....

"with love and a holy kiss blowing your way"

and there is a deeper meaning in that line......for the Spirit Blows and Christ does kiss as we are all meant to be greeting each other with a Holy Kiss....

"For we are not as many which corrupt the word of God: but as of sincerity, but as of God, in the sight of God speak we in Christ".  2 Cor 2:17

Zion Abraham
His people sow
Veniamin
Fire for Effect!
Archon

« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2005, 07:24:34 PM »

That's not fair.  I got left out of the condemnations. :'(

Guys, I'm jealous of y'all... Undecided

MaryCecilia
Struggler

Faith: Eastern Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: currently attending an Antiochian parish

« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2005, 07:40:47 PM »

Mary, u talk about Roy twisting words, when the people here did that to Him. If u have Christ's clarity and heart then no one can confuse u....and that u wrote sinner and struggler.....reveals also about u

I have not seen anyone twisting Roy's words around, but it's all in the past now can't we just move on already? Yes, I am a struggler and a sinner I admit that myself, I do have many problems right now spiritually, maybe I'm prideful and judgemental as well.  I did not mean what I said to start a fight or anything and I'm sorry if I've offended anybody (which I did say before as well) by what I've said.  I am definetly not someone a person should look up to, at least not right now.  For what it's worth, I think Paradosis did a good job replying to Roy's 'questions' and I'm glad that he wrote what he did too. 

Again I beg for everyone's forgiveness as I've obviously offended people by what I've said here.  I am sorry. Sad

Mary Cecilia passed into eternal life on Jan 2, 2010.  May her memory be eternal!
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: