OrthodoxChristianity.net
November 26, 2014, 09:18:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Archimandrite Zacharias  (Read 1288 times) Average Rating: 0
Raouf

« on: August 16, 2005, 10:31:01 PM »

Has anyone read this book:

Christ, Our Way and Our Life: A Presentation of the Theology of Archimandrite Sophrony by Archimandrite Zacharias

Any thoughts about it?  I have the series of talks he gave on St. Siliouon and Archimandrite Sophrony which is really amazing.  This looks good but I wanted to see if anyone has read it and can give me their opinion.

Thanks.

In Christ,
Raouf

Flog your enemies with the Name of Jesus and let the remembrance of Jesus be present with each breath. - St. John Climacus
Raouf

« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2005, 12:11:46 PM »

What...nobody has read this?

Raouf

Flog your enemies with the Name of Jesus and let the remembrance of Jesus be present with each breath. - St. John Climacus
Yiannis

Behold the Lamb of God

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2006, 06:31:39 PM »

It is an excellent book. The theology of the great and holy Elder Sophrony is presented by Fr Zacharias (one of his disciples) in an inspired way. I strongly recommend this book.

Christ, the true Light!
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: