OrthodoxChristianity.net
December 21, 2014, 03:00:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Save us  (Read 2240 times) Average Rating: 0
year2027
Banned

« on: August 13, 2005, 03:19:12 AM »

God first and last

Will here I am but who am I to write unto the web but a man named Roy William Perry III (flesh given by my parents) with a nick name of year2027 giving to me by God

But who has send me to share my heart with you no other then Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior the son of God the first to win over death.

But what do you need to hear the most I tell you that has not changed in 6,000 years The words you need to hear is God loves you and his son die personally for you and me

Each and every one of us are very important to God our Heavenly Father the creator of heaven and earth and all things in this heaven and on this earth.

What do we need to do Just love God back along with his son and all his children as a close family would do. Stand up for God’s plan for our lives stand up for God’s plan for his son past plans, present plans and future plans

Yes all things are about being in the family of God or not being in the family God. To be a part of the family of God is life and to not be part of the family of God is death

But what kind of life a life never ending a spiritual life or what kind of death a complete end of life no new beginning no second change.

Jesus Christ was our second change and our last change his birth was the second change to save mankind and his rising from the death was our last change we just need to believe he rose to save us

God send Christ to save us Christ was born to save us Christ lived in the flesh to save us Christ die fleshly to save us Christ rose from the dead to save us Christ show his self alive to save us Christ went up in the air to save us Christ became the gift of holy spirit to save us making it Christ in us the hope of glory Christ is coming back to save us Christ will destroy death so we will never need saving again

Christ did it all for us and God gave all even his son so we could be saved

thanks

with love and a holy spiritual kiss blowing your way Roy

NULL
EkhristosAnesti
'I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust."' - Psalm 91:2
Archon

Faith: Oriental Orthodox

Pope St Kyrillos VI

« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2005, 03:56:07 AM »

God became man to save us...You will never understand our salvation Roy, until you understand that your Lord and God became man, so that you may be restored to the image and likeness of God.

Peace.

No longer an active member of this forum. Sincerest apologies to anyone who has taken offence to anything posted in youthful ignorance or negligence prior to my leaving this forum - October, 2012.

"Philosophy is the imitation by a man of what is better, according to what is possible" - St Severus
aserb
asinner
OC.net guru

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Self Ruled Antiochian Archdiocese

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2005, 07:28:20 AM »

Roy

Slight clarification "our" salvation = Orthodox salvation

Save us o' Son of God, who art risen from the dead, as we sing to thee Alleluia!
S_N_Bulgakov

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: OCA

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2005, 09:01:13 AM »

Dear Roy,

Acts 2

Now when they heard this, they were cut to the heart, and they asked Peter and the other apostles, "What are we to do, my brothers?"
Peter (said) to them, "Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins; and you will receive the gift of the holy Spirit.
For the promise is made to you and to your children and to all those far off, whomever the Lord our God will call."

Mark 16, 16

He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned.

So, what you need to do is obey Christ, become a catechumen in an Orthodox Church to be baptized. Only this practiced faith will save you. Merely believing is not enough,.. demons do that too,.. fruitlessly.

James 2,

19 You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe—and tremble! 20 But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is dead?

S_N_B
« Last Edit: August 13, 2005, 09:02:22 AM by S_N_Bulgakov » Logged

For scripture says, God is seated where He is known  (Pr 11 :16) ; and thus the pure nous is said to be a throne of God.

[Evagrios the Solitary, Peri Logismoi 41
aserb
asinner
OC.net guru

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2005, 01:40:45 PM »

Here Here Bulkagov

Save us o' Son of God, who art risen from the dead, as we sing to thee Alleluia!
year2027
Banned

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2005, 04:15:48 PM »

God first and last

Beloved EkhristosAnest

God loves you

I understand what you say

One minute you say that Jesus Christ is the son of God and the next minute you say they are the same being

I just do not agree with you

But can you explain these verses from the The Essene Gospel of Peace of Jesus Christ
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3.And Jesus answered- "Happy are you that you hunger for the truth, for I will satisfy you with the bread of wisdom. Happy are you that you knock, for I will open to you the door of life. Happy are you, that you would cast off the power of Satan, for I will lead you into the kingdom of our Mother's angels, where the power of Satan cannot enter."
4. And they asked him in amazement: "Who is our Mother and which her angels? And where is her kingdom?"
"Your Mother is in you, and you in her. She bore you she gives you life. It was she who gave to you your body, and to her shall you one day give it back again.
5.  Happy are you when you come to know her and her kingdom; if you receive your Mother's angels and if you do her laws. I tell you truly, he who does these things shall never see disease. For the power of our Mother is above all. And it destroys Satan and his kingdom, and has rule over all your bodies and all living things.
6. "The blood which runs in us is born of the blood of our Earthly Mother. Her blood falls from the clouds; leaps from the womb of the earth; babbles in the brooks of the mountains; flows wide in the rivers of the plains; sleeps in the lakes; rages mightily in tempestuous seas.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here a little history on this book
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Intro by Jim: on the true Wholistic Teachings of Jesus outlined here.
The Politics of Religion usually intellectualizes into theological trivia. For centuries, debates centered on such things as "How many angels can dance on the head of a pin".

The movie "Stigmata" was written, because the Roman Catholic church sought to suppress the "Gospel of Thomas", because the church wanted tithers to believe that God lives in their church. The Roman Catholic church also sought to suppress translations of the Dead Sea Scrolls (see books "Dead Sea Scrolls Deception" & "Dead Sea Scrolls Uncovered"), which showed aspects of the Essene teachings at Qumran, many of which Jesus taught, that the church didn't want published, because it contradicted official church teachings.

The Essene Gospel of Peace, also called the Gospel of Peace of Jesus Christ, was written earlier than any book in the New Testament. It was translated into old Slavic in the 1st Century, ans has always been venerated by the Eastern Orthodox church.

The Roman Catholic church has the original Aramaic, but has chosen to relegate it to the Secret Archives of the Vatican, which only priests can access. The Council of Nicea in 325 AD did some wrong things that are now becoming evident. 2 of the most evident are:

1) they removed the Apocrypha from the Bible, which have always been included by the Jews
2) they voted to change the Sabbath (saturday) to Sunday, mainly because Emperor Constantine had worshipped the Sun god. [most early christians woshipped on sabbath]

When you understand that the Nicean vote went as it did, because they physically knocked out Clement of Alexandria, so he wouldn't vote, you begin to wonder.
The minority voters, like the Gnostics, were declared heretical.

Their core teachings, as in the Nag Hammadi scrolls, are still ignored today in major theological debates, but were a major force in the earliest church.
Mainstream theologians love to use questionable fringe doctrines from fringe cults to disqualify early core Gnostic and Essene Judeo Christian teachings they don't like.

The major Jewish sects at the time of Jesus were the Pharisees, the Sadducees, the Samaritans, the Essenes, and the Zealots. John the Baptist was undebatedly an Essene, and many of Jesus's teachings in the Essene Gospel of Peace are more fully described in the Dead Sea Scrolls.

A quote from Jesus, "the spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak", could well be applied here. When the body is weak, it's difficult for the spirit and mind to commune with the Father.

He recommended cleaning up the body to be able to focus on the Father's Holy Spirit without distraction.
Some terms, like "Earthly Mother", trouble some people.
Jesus is not deifying the Earth (despite modern Gaia-movements), but, like the Essenes, recognizes the energies we need from her, and accepts them with the works of the angels.

Read this with an open mind. Practice it. Modern Books that show the curing capability of raw food are "Live Food Juices" by H.E. Kirschner, "Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Juices" by N.W. Walker, plus books by Max Gerson, Harvey Diamond, etc. Other older books, like the Gospel of the Holy Twelve, also show the same wholistic teachings of Jesus, which most modern churches choose to ignore.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yes your church venerated  The Essene Gospel of Peace of Jesus Christ yes  the Eastern Orthodox church.

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

Beloved aserb

God bless your heart

Have you not read what Jesus said

Mark 9:40  For he that is not against us is on our part.

But let me say your church is just another church reaching for the truth

I stand with all Churches that reach for God as the Father creator of heaven and earth father of Jesus the Christ

Beloved S_N_Bulgako

God bless your heart

Yes one must be born with fire and truth and your verses tell about the how but my verses tell about who saved us and some how

but if you want verese read Romans 10:9 and 10

They tell other details and yes all details to together build a biger picture

My words are scripture and I receive them by the spirit within me

Do i have a gift ministry I will not say but if I do its not a Prophet because I am no Prophet

But its plain that you think you and your friends are better than me

You have stone me but I know you say we have not but what did Jesus Christ say

Matt 5:27  Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:
28  But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

You have not just think about it but you have wrote about it

You hearts are evil alone with your actions

I came here to share but you did not received me in love but your bible reads love all

you have done me wrong but I forgive you because your church is puff up thinking they only have truth but its God that only has truth and all men are liers

Stop this lying and became asking God for truth

NULL
Veniamin
Fire for Effect!
Archon

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA Diocese of the South

St. Barbara, patroness of the Field Artillery

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2005, 04:21:43 PM »

*yawn* 

Anybody else looking forward to the Feast of the Dormition on Monday?  For those on the Old Calendar, I promise I won't tell you how it ends.  Wink

Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a vulgar brawl. ~Frederick the Great
choirfiend
ManIsChristian=iRnotgrEek.
High Elder

Rachael weeping for her children, for they are not

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2005, 01:42:12 AM »

You know what's fun? Rewriting history and filling it with lies!!! Then you can make people believe what you tell them without any sort of legitimate scholasticism and start your own strange cults!!!

Qui cantat, bis orat
Pravoslavbob
Archon

Faith: Orthodox Catholic

St. Sisoes the Great

« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2005, 02:06:18 AM »

Right!  Wink

Religion is a disease, and Orthodoxy is its cure.
EkhristosAnesti
'I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust."' - Psalm 91:2
Archon

Pope St Kyrillos VI

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2005, 12:01:21 PM »

Roy,

Are you wasting my time? In response to a comment pertaining to the Incarnation of God, you quote me some clown off the internet named Jim, whose credibility is as lacking as his surname, and who is spewing ignorance on every topic BUT the very subject of my comments: the identity of Christ as your Lord and your God?

1)   First, deal with the fact that Christ is The Son according to His Person and God according to His essence and being. I don’t need to quote for you spurious apocryphal works to prove this, nor do I need to quote Bob the skeptics' joke of an article which he probably handed in to his High School teacher only to receive a D-minus before uploading it on the internet; I have already referred you to the Biblical text, provided  you with some insightful commentary from a world renowned Church historian and New Testament scholar, and brought forth John 1:14 in order to better understand the verses in question in their immediate Biblical context, and you STILL have not answered me. Do you remember this: http://www.orthodoxchristianity.net/forum/index.php?topic=6787.msg88953#msg88953 ?

^That was the discussion regarding Christ’s being the temple of God, and the fact that such a designated title indicates His very Divinity which you blasphemously attempt to deny. As St Athanasius argued during his beef with Arius - the Scriptures are materially sufficient in proving the divinity of Christ. You have no excuse Roy.

2)   Once you have accomplished 1), then we can discuss that joke of an excerpt you pasted for us. Next time around, you can quote me someone with credibility regarding this “Essene Gospel of Peace” — its sources, its authorship, it’s reliability, it’s validity etc. etc. Don’t believe everything “Jim” tells you. Do you know Jim personally or something? I will assume no - so why are you putting your faith in a random nobody? Jim states this gospel has been venerated by the Eastern Orthodox Church. Really, when? Can you quote me an Eastern Orthodox theologian, either ancient or modern who can second or provide a basis for that assertion?

Allow me to quote from an Eastern Orthodox publication edited by Bishop Alexander of the Russian Orthodox Church. In commenting on the extra-canonical New Testament books, it is written: “there were also other books... quite a number of them, in fact. Some of them were written even during the time in which the books of the New Testament came to be; others were written within the same time-frame, but shortly later. [These books, however, should not be confused with the wholly inauthentic books written later, in the second and third centuries, by various heretics, who attributed their forgeries to the apostles in an attempt to authenticate their heretical teachings - such as the "Gospel of Thomas," the "Essene Gospel of Peace" and various others.]” Source: http://www.fatheralexander.org/booklets/english/bible_intro_e.htm

Peace.

No longer an active member of this forum. Sincerest apologies to anyone who has taken offence to anything posted in youthful ignorance or negligence prior to my leaving this forum - October, 2012.

"Philosophy is the imitation by a man of what is better, according to what is possible" - St Severus
year2027
Banned

« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2005, 04:47:31 PM »

God first and last

Beloved Veniamin, choirfiend, Pravoslavbob and EkhristosAnesti

God bless all of yall

I see you do not stand up for books your man made church The East Orthodox Church after you have said it was the only true church

So your church are full of errors

When are yall going to get met all men mean you and men everybody that lives as a men or women form

But God is spirit and he can not lie nor does his son because Christ is in the spiritual form now

But Christ came here in the form of Man but mankind kill him and he rose from the dead and change from body form of mankind to God form of spiritkind

I have learn that this is a very hateful board which says their church has no love or a lot of bad evil people have join over the years to mock the church

Not saying all the Orthodox churches are bad but the ones on this board are evil

They worry about the doctrines of their church over loving each other

One can not push they doctrines on others but one can love their doctrines on others

God is love Jesus Christ is love

Now I try to share what blesses me and you seem to worry about stoning and fighting because of vain techings about a fasle trinity

read this it might help I wrote it over 10 years ago
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LOVE PEOPLE WHERE THEY ARE

Love people where they are is not about new believers one witness too. But how to deal with people that believe God but their Beliefs do not line up with yours. Since there is only one God we all believe in, we much learn how to love each other.

For the last three years God has been teaching me how to love people where they are. I have found that many people are being destroy because of lack of knowledge of the Word of God, but before one can give them the knowledge they so much need, one must learn to love them. One can love someone into change but never talk one into change. For years I try to talk others into change as so many others did.

Now I’m not saying  to lie about your beliefs but to not bring up a belief just to change one. I say stands tall on your beliefs while not challenging others peoples beliefs. If you love a brother or sister where they are and you are not cutting down their beliefs but at the same time not lying about yours if question, they will come to you and ask  you why you belief this or that.

That when you stand tall and tell them because your not pushing your beliefs on them and they are ready to consider a difference way. But remember for all you know you might be the one that beliefs are wrong. For there is only one correct understanding of a part of scripture but if you work together you will get the correct understanding even if both parties are wrong.

This subject is not one I can walk you through or write every thing that you will see. The best thing I can tell you that it’s a day by day with God on how to Love people where they are since there are so many types of Churches today, but one must remember that their only one Lord Jesus Christ and one Heavenly Father God.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

with love and a holy spiritual kiss blowing your way Roy

NULL
Veniamin
Fire for Effect!
Archon

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA Diocese of the South

St. Barbara, patroness of the Field Artillery

« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2005, 04:51:21 PM »

*yawn*

So how does everyone like their steak cooked?  I'm all for wounded and running by.  Cheesy

Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a vulgar brawl. ~Frederick the Great
choirfiend
ManIsChristian=iRnotgrEek.
High Elder

Rachael weeping for her children, for they are not

« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2005, 10:06:29 PM »

Roy,

We are loving you by trying to show you how badly you are mistaken.

God is not spirit. God is beyond any material explanation of Him. The angels and demons are spirit. God is God. And because humanity was separated from God through substituting their will in place of His own, God became Man--uniting the Divine with the Human in a perfect mystery, so that there was no longer anything that kept men from God. God became a man and died in the Cross in the Person of Jesus Christ. God is Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, a Trinity, one in essence, and undivided.

When Thou, O Lord, was baptised in the Jordan,
The worship of the Trinity was made manifest.
For the voice of the Father bore witness to Thee,
calling Thee His beloved Son.
And the Spirit, in the form of a Dove,
Confirmed the truthfulness of His word.
O Christ our God, who didst manifest Thyself and dost enlighten the world: glory to Thee.

You cannot be a Christian and not believe that Christ is God. That is the very essence of being a Christian.

Qui cantat, bis orat
year2027
Banned

« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2005, 10:34:15 PM »

God first and last

Beloved choirfiend

God bless you

Yall are pushing your beliefs on me

John 4:24  God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

The bible reads God is spirit and God is light

God has a Fatherly side and Mothering side

I believe Christ was born with the seed of God in him

So you have cut out the many verses that read Christ is the son of God out of the Bible

NULL
EkhristosAnesti
Archon

Pope St Kyrillos VI

« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2005, 11:00:08 PM »

Roy,

At the beginning of my last response to you I opened with a question:

Are you wasting my time?

Thank you for answering in the affirmative.

You have evaded every single issue so far that I have responded to. Why? Let me explain why to you Roy — because you have no answer. Why? Because I speak the truth — the Orthodox truth that my Church has been entrusted to preserve, ever since it was handed down to her by the Apostles, and taught and revealed to her by the Spirit of Christ (which is the Spirit of God, remember that issue which you also evaded, Roy?).

Stop running from the truth each time we lay it down for you, and start praying to Christ your Lord and your God that He save you from your doctrine of demons. Humble yourself Roy, for you are no prophet or teacher; you speak neither prophecy nor truth, you preach a gospel of demons, and as such you fall under the anathema of the Apostle St Paul:

In the book of Galatians, Chapter 1, St Paul says:

6I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you by the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel— 7which is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ. 8But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let him be eternally condemned! 9As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let him be eternally condemned!

He reiterates a similar warning in 2 Corinthians 11:

3But I am afraid that just as Eve was deceived by the serpent's cunning, your minds may somehow be led astray …. 4For if someone comes to you and preaches a Jesus other than the Jesus we preached, or if you receive a different spirit from the one you received, or a different gospel from the one you accepted, you put up with it easily enough.”

So who is Christ according to the Gospel which St Paul and the Apostles received such that we may examine our beliefs? Let’s start with the very same book of Galatians, the very first Chapter in the very first verse, St Paul greets the Galatians saying:

"Paul, an apostle (not from men nor through man, but through Jesus Christ and God the Father who raised Him from the dead),

Do you see that, Roy? St Paul distinguishes a revelation from Christ, from a revelation either from or through man. When Christ appointed and inspired St Paul’s apostleship, it was neither from man nor through man, but rather from God through the God-man The Lord Christ that he received his inspiration. St Paul couldn't have been more explicit regarding the true Christ of the true Gospel.

If you are a true Christian Roy, you would be waiting in anticipation with rest of us true Orthodox Christians for “the blessed hope—the glorious appearing of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ” (Titus 2:13).ÂÂ  Wake up Roy, read and learn from what those who have taken the time to respond to you have given you, for you will be held accountable for your persistent resistance of the eternal Orthodox truth of God.

Peace.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2005, 11:03:22 PM by EkhristosAnesti » Logged

prodromos
OC.net guru

Sydney, Australia

« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2005, 07:58:38 AM »

Yall are pushing your beliefs on me

Dear Roy,
you are free to accept or reject them.

John
aserb
asinner
OC.net guru

« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2005, 08:46:06 AM »

Guys:

Roy can't leave this website. I think that he thinks he is doing us a great service by expounding his beliefs and interpretations in the hope that some of us will "see the light" and convert to his way of thinking. My main concern is that weaker or newer members to the faith and to this site, especially those coming from evangelical backgrounds where anything goes, will get sucked into his babble. The Essene Gospel Huh. Go figure. Anyway, on the flip side, if Roy does stop posting on this site I'll miss all of the cogent rebuffs given by my other Orthodox brothers and sisters. Yet, appeals to him seem worthless. It's like talking to an alcoholic who does not seem to think that he has a drinking problem.

S_N_Bulgakov

« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2005, 09:42:51 AM »

Dear Roy,

Yes one must be born with fire and truth and your verses tell about the how but my verses tell about who saved us and some how

No Roy.

One must be born of water and Spirit not fire and truth.  The verses I quoted to you do not speak of a birth of fire and truth at all. Nor do they tell you how.

The verses I quoted to you explain to you that you must repent and believe, followed by baptism in water. You can only receive this baptism from those given that task by Jesus Christ; that means you must turn to a priest and be enrolled as a catachumen. That will set you on the path for the salvation of your soul. There is no other.

but if you want verese read Romans 10:9 and 10

They tell other details and yes all details to together build a biger picture

Again I have to say: No Roy.

Baptism is fundamental to St. Paul's understanding of how one is saved as we can see in ch. 10 of the Letter to the Romans you quoted from. The verses you referred to from ch. 1o, must be seen in the preceding context of ch. 6 where the necessity of baptism is explained. There is no "bigger picture" to be made. Having faith and confessing it implies baptism as an fact of faith and confession. Baptism is included in St. Paul's conception of what is to have faith and what it is to confess that faith. It is an arbitrary and unsound practice to act as if the 10-th chapter of Romans is unconnected to the 6-th. For the Letter is a whole, and must be understood as such. Which is where you go wrong in understanding the 10-th chapter of that Letter.

My words are scripture and I receive them by the spirit within me

No Roy.

God's words are Scripture in so far as they are words about the Word (Son of God - Logos). Your words are simply that, yours and have no relation to truth unless they are in line with the words about the Word and the Spirit-breathed Tradition that explains them. Your spirit should receive the words about the Word inwardly, but so far you have no shown any signs that this is in fact so. On the contrary. So far you have shown that your words derive from a different source, at best your own imaginations, at worst the mind of the devil. Beware who you receive into your spirit, so that it may not be darkened anymore. Instead be illumnined (old Christian term for baptism) by the Truth as has been set before you.

Do i have a gift ministry I will not say but if I do its not a Prophet because I am no Prophet

But its plain that you think you and your friends are better than me

No Roy.

I do not think I am better than you. I just know you're not speaking the truth of Christ about Christ. You are my equal as a human being, but you have lost your way and you refuse to listen to the Gospel of Christ as His servants are putting it before you. Perhaps it is you who thinks you are better than us, rejecting the Gospel of Christ like that, perhaps you are even better than Him?

You have stone me but I know you say we have not but what did Jesus Christ say

Matt 5:27  Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:
28  But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

You have not just think about it but you have wrote about it

You hearts are evil alone with your actions

I came here to share but you did not received me in love but your bible reads love all

you have done me wrong but I forgive you because your church is puff up thinking they only have truth but its God that only has truth and all men are liers

Stop this lying and became asking God for truth

So,... basicly you[/b] have the truth and you came to share it with us. But we are evil liars to reject and contradict your statements. You forget that God became man in Jesus Christ gained the salvation of our souls and made it available in His Church (which is His Body as we know from St. Paul). By calling the Church puffed up you are insulting Christ, and by calling our efforts to share the Gospel of Christ with you unto the salvation of your soul lies, you add more insult to your sins.

Heed your own words which you directed to me last. Stop this deceitful way of acting, and become a follower of Christ, that you too may be saved.

S_N_B

For scripture says, God is seated where He is known  (Pr 11 :16) ; and thus the pure nous is said to be a throne of God.

[Evagrios the Solitary, Peri Logismoi 41
SouthSerb99
Archbishop of Shlivo, Patriarch of All Vodkas & Defender Against All Overstepping!
Site Supporter
Archon

Jurisdiction: Serbian Orthodox Church

Now Internet Forum Friendly

« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2005, 09:53:06 AM »

So how does everyone like their steak cooked?ÂÂ  I'm all for wounded and running by.ÂÂ  Cheesy

Lightly heated, blue in the middle. LOL

EA,

Absolutely wonderful stuff.  I'm still waiting for Roy's *actual* response.  Something tells me you aren't going to get one.

S-N-B,

Thanks for the response.  An education, not only for Roy, but for myself as well.

"Wherever you go, there you are."
 Guy from my office

Orthodox Archbishopric of Ohrid
Hungry? Click Here
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: