Re: Delete
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2016, 11:24:07 PM »
Analyse again
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 11:26:13 PM by mikeforjesus »

Offline mikeforjesus

• Archon
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2016, 11:31:42 PM »
I am reposting it to get help with my thoughts. I will also post a reply to show what is wrong with the post

O Muslim O Jew O Hindu O Buddhist I am not corrupting you I hope

I have the nagging feeling that due to preaching the need for Christ non Christians who don't convert because of causing family tension but want eternal life commit sins because though they are righteous they are told they have no chance at salvation.If I really love them I would not want them to lose the reward of living righteously and not help that to be the outcome. Apart from having a lesser condemnation in hell there is a possibility of entering heaven though not having the reward of the believer but God is more righteous than me and I can not interfere in His business scripture teaches he who has the Son has life and only believers are written in the book of life and have right to enter holy city
Does your family have a problem also if you don't convert to Christianity but you live righteously ? Will they persecute you for that ?
Perhaps living righteously allows God to interfere into the life of your whole family and show the truth to them so you see the folly of your parents who knowingly reject the true God
I regret this post as I should not interfere in Gods business

But I tell you if you repent and accept Jesus all your sins can be erased
The gospel message is so perfect Christ coming not to condemn the world but to save it what can one have against it ? If you believe God erases your sin so no harm is done. If your parents reject the truth and the true God hopefully only for those who know the truth and hate the darkness they should not have life
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 11:33:20 PM by mikeforjesus »

Offline mikeforjesus

• Archon
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2016, 11:32:05 PM »
I Was going to say that converting to Christ is a great testimony to your parents and God will hear your prayers but if a Muslim converts to Christ won't his father possibly kill himself ? If a Protestant converts to orthodoxy he can still accept his Protestant family and they would simply pray for him if they think he is deceived with orthodoxy. It would not harm them but they should not kill themselves and God can work on them to convert them