Author Topic: Unread Posts/ Updated Topics  (Read 668 times)

Offline Iconodule

• Toumarches
  • Faith: Orthodox Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Ecumenical Patriarchate (ACROD)
Unread Posts/ Updated Topics
« on: February 01, 2016, 10:45:07 AM »
I don't know if this has been discussed before. There used to be, at the top of the forum, two links- unread posts and updated topics. This was a very convenient way for me to check up on the forum. They're not there anymore and I was wondering if they could be reinstated.
“A goose to hatch the Crystal Egg after an Eagle had half-hatched it! Aye, aye, to be sure, that’s right,” said the Old Woman of Beare. “And now you must go find out what happened to it. Go now, and when you come back I will give you your name.”
- from The King of Ireland's Son, by Padraic Colum

Online Mor Ephrem

• "Mor has a huge ego"
  • Section Moderator
  • Protospatharios
  • Pope Pius XIII, play for us!
    • OrthodoxChristianity.net
  • Faith: The Ancienter Faith
  • Jurisdiction: East
Re: Unread Posts/ Updated Topics
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2016, 11:47:50 AM »
I see them.
The whole forum is Mor. We're emanations of his godlike mind.

Actually, Mor's face shineth like the Sun.

Offline LizaSymonenko

• Слава Ісусу Христу!!! Glory to Jesus Christ!!!
  • Global Moderator
  • Hoplitarches
    • St.Mary the Protectress Ukrainian Orthodox Cathedral
  • Faith: Eastern Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Ukrainian Orthodox Church of the U.S.A.
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2016, 11:52:30 AM »

I see them, as well.
Conquer evil men by your gentle kindness, and make zealous men wonder at your goodness. Put the lover of legality to shame by your compassion. With the afflicted be afflicted in mind. Love all men, but keep distant from all men.
—St. Isaac of Syria

Offline RobS

• Formerly "nothing"
  • Archon
  • Spiritual Vision of God's Radiance
  • Faith: hesychast navel gazer
  • Jurisdiction: high level theosis with pews
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2016, 11:56:27 AM »
Could be your style theme, the one I'm using doesn't show that either.
"The business of the Christian is nothing else than to be ever preparing for death (μελεπᾷν ἀποθνήσκειν)."

— Saint Irenaeus of Lyons, Fragment XI

Offline minasoliman

• Mr., Sir, Dude, Guy, Male, tr. Minas in Greek, Menes in white people Egyptologists :-P
  • Section Moderator
  • Stratopedarches
  • Pray for me Sts. Mina & Kyrillos for my interviews
  • Faith: Oriental Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Coptic
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2016, 12:33:30 PM »
I don't know if this has been discussed before. There used to be, at the top of the forum, two links- unread posts and updated topics. This was a very convenient way for me to check up on the forum. They're not there anymore and I was wondering if they could be reinstated.

At the very top of the website on the right it says "simple machine forum".  See if there's a subtle arrow next to it and click on it.
Vain existence can never exist, for "unless the LORD builds the house, the builders labor in vain." (Psalm 127)

If the faith is unchanged and rock solid, then the gates of Hades never prevailed in the end.

Offline Iconodule

• Toumarches
  • Faith: Orthodox Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Ecumenical Patriarchate (ACROD)
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2016, 12:45:25 PM »

At the very top of the website on the right it says "simple machine forum".  See if there's a subtle arrow next to it and click on it.

Thanks. My people will remember your name forever in our sagas.
“A goose to hatch the Crystal Egg after an Eagle had half-hatched it! Aye, aye, to be sure, that’s right,” said the Old Woman of Beare. “And now you must go find out what happened to it. Go now, and when you come back I will give you your name.”
- from The King of Ireland's Son, by Padraic Colum

Offline minasoliman

• Mr., Sir, Dude, Guy, Male, tr. Minas in Greek, Menes in white people Egyptologists :-P
  • Section Moderator
  • Stratopedarches
  • Pray for me Sts. Mina & Kyrillos for my interviews
  • Faith: Oriental Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Coptic
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2016, 02:50:46 PM »
Lol! No problem. I had a similar problem like 2 years ago I think. It seems I just clicked on that arrow by accident.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 02:51:10 PM by minasoliman »
Vain existence can never exist, for "unless the LORD builds the house, the builders labor in vain." (Psalm 127)

If the faith is unchanged and rock solid, then the gates of Hades never prevailed in the end.