Author Topic: Private Forum Post Approval  (Read 570 times)

Offline Iconodule

• Toumarches
  • Faith: Orthodox Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Ecumenical Patriarchate (ACROD)
Private Forum Post Approval
« on: January 26, 2016, 01:59:21 PM »
Who moderates the private fora? Because I can't seem to get any posts approved there.
“A goose to hatch the Crystal Egg after an Eagle had half-hatched it! Aye, aye, to be sure, that’s right,” said the Old Woman of Beare. “And now you must go find out what happened to it. Go now, and when you come back I will give you your name.”
- from The King of Ireland's Son, by Padraic Colum

Offline FatherGiryus

• Don't Ask
  • Protokentarchos
Re: Private Forum Post Approval
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2016, 06:53:05 PM »
Who moderates the private fora? Because I can't seem to get any posts approved there.

Not at all, or do you have to wait a while?
You can't find wisdom in the mirror.

Offline mike

• A sexual pervert with limited English reading comprehension
  • Protostrator
  • Polish Laser Jesus shooting down schismatics
  • Faith: Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Diocese of Białystok and Gdańsk
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2016, 06:55:50 PM »

As it was posted here (on the forum, by mods) they have a techincal glitch that does not allow them to accept any posts in unmoderated forums from users on post moderation. They were talking about fixing it but it seems it has not been done yet. If it hadn't been fixed already it means while you are on moderation you are not (ironically) allowed to post on unmoderated forums (technically).

Praying for you, dude.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 07:01:17 PM by mike »
Hyperdox Herman, Eastern Orthodox Christian News - fb, Eastern Orthodox Christian News - tt

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? Who can watch the watchmen?
"No one is paying attention to your post reports"
Why do posters that claim to have me blocked keep sending me pms and responding to my posts? That makes no sense.

Offline Iconodule

• Toumarches
  • Faith: Orthodox Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Ecumenical Patriarchate (ACROD)
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2016, 10:11:54 PM »

Quite a few posts have never been approved at all in the past.

The post in question was made over 24 hours ago. A moderator has contacted me regarding it and is unable to see it. It is still pending approval.
“A goose to hatch the Crystal Egg after an Eagle had half-hatched it! Aye, aye, to be sure, that’s right,” said the Old Woman of Beare. “And now you must go find out what happened to it. Go now, and when you come back I will give you your name.”
- from The King of Ireland's Son, by Padraic Colum

Offline FatherGiryus

• Don't Ask
  • Protokentarchos
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2016, 01:07:27 AM »

Quite a few posts have never been approved at all in the past.

The post in question was made over 24 hours ago. A moderator has contacted me regarding it and is unable to see it. It is still pending approval.

OK.  Well, some posts take a while because the mod for the particular forum isn't able to keep up, but others seem to be 'hidden.'  I think it is being worked on.  If not, it soon will be.
You can't find wisdom in the mirror.