OrthodoxChristianity.net
September 30, 2014, 04:43:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lets learn to love all Churches not matter if the beliefs are not the same  (Read 512 times) Average Rating: 0
year2027
Banned

« on: July 23, 2005, 06:22:32 PM »

God first in my Life

God bless all that read this note of Love

Rom 10:9  That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10  For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
11  For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
12  For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

Yes if you or me confess Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior of your life

I have and do each day of my life

I all so believe that Christ die and raised from the dead for you and me so we have hope

My heart has believeth unto righteous and I confess with my mouth

I am not ashamed but happy to have Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior

Yes their no differ from one Church to another

I believe we need to learn to love each other

Yes our personal understanding are not the same

But it’s the same Lord and Savior we love

Look I am not out to change your beliefs just try to love you as brothers and sisters

We must learn to love each other because that what we are told to do

Matt 5:43  Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
44  But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

I am no enemy to any of you but some have persecuted me . Why? Are you not children of God

Sure we do not see eye to eye but if we do not love each other how can we ever hope to help the other

Some say they pray for me and pray-ing is good but not until they talk about things like stoning me

And yes I gave my address trying to show them their evil talking got them no were

I ask the ones who talk like that why?

Look love another into change and stop pushing your will on others

How many are without sin

None of us

Maybe I see Christ not as God but I believe Christ was the son of God and that he came in the flesh

Look to worry about the change in some of my beliefs is foolish because everybody needs to worry about their own beliefs

The reason I am writing this because we all need to learn to love each other and all churches need to work together forgetting foolish things

Listen I all ways been a man that likes woman and I know that is right but if another talks about a man with man

I will be their friend while I make it clear that not my way because of what the bible teaches about that

Now if we become friends they might see God and his son is better than sex and in time they may change but it I push my way on them I will just it a finger pointed at me as they walk away

You see all sin takes time to overcome but even more it takes friendship love before they may see its sin

Look I am fat about 200 pounds but what cause it nothing but sin

I been working on it but at times I still put food above God pushing in my body more then it needs

Any thing you put above God is a sin Look your body is your temple

God tells us to be good stewards of what he gave us

God gave us this life, body, money, and many things but if we spend money buying food then eating it we become bad stewards of our money, body, and life

I hope this makes peace plus I hope some stop worry-ing about if I believe the same as they do and just love me as I do them

Thank you that not all have fought against me because I will not lie and why will I not lie

I do not want to sin and any hid will be reveal one day

God bless you all

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

plus why holy kiss

Rom 16:16  Salute one another with an holy kiss. The churches of Christ salute you.

1 Cor 16:20  All the brethren greet you. Greet ye one another with an holy kiss.

2 Cor 13:12  Greet one another with an holy kiss.

1 Th 5:26  Greet all the brethren with an holy kiss.

Look the bible says to do it So I do it even if some do not like it but to me this is a spiritual kiss because I will not kiss a man and if I kiss women I might find myself lusting

So its a spiritual kiss and that what I see it as

NULL
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: