OrthodoxChristianity.net
October 30, 2014, 08:21:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: On our way to the Hospital...  (Read 6172 times) Average Rating: 0
Ebor
Vanyar
Taxiarches

« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2005, 10:22:47 AM »

He's adorable in that picture, SS, but for the time being I think that Mr. Dejan is *smaller* then a soccer ball still.  Cheesy  He'll have some growing to do before he can land it a good one down the field.

Ebor

"I wish they would remember that the charge to Peter was "Feed my sheep", not "Try experiments on my rats", or even "Teach my performing dogs new tricks". - C. S. Lewis

The Katana of Reasoned Discussion

For some a world view is more like a neighborhood watch.
sin_vladimirov
ANAXIOS!
Elder

ICXC NIKA

« Reply #46 on: July 27, 2005, 10:42:14 AM »

That is the coolest photo I have seen in ages.

Играле се Делије, насред земље Србије
играле се Делије, насред земље Србије,
ситно коло до кола...

Lord have mercy.
cizinec
High Elder

There ain't no way but the hard way.

« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2005, 07:32:28 AM »

And just think, in 18 short years he'll be able to fill those jerseys!  Enjoy him while he's wee. 

"Brother, your best friend ain't your Momma, it's the Field Artillery."
EkhristosAnesti
'I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust."' - Psalm 91:2
Archon

Faith: Oriental Orthodox

Pope St Kyrillos VI

« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2005, 12:05:23 AM »

SS bro, I know this is WAY late… but I have been so lazy with this forum ever since university resumed, and I JUST saw this thread now…

I hope you’ll accept my late, nonetheless warmest congratulations to you and your wife; may the Lord bless, guide, and protect little Dejan throughout his life.

I apologise again for the belated congrats,

Peace.

No longer an active member of this forum. Sincerest apologies to anyone who has taken offence to anything posted in youthful ignorance or negligence prior to my leaving this forum - October, 2012.

"Philosophy is the imitation by a man of what is better, according to what is possible" - St Severus
SouthSerb99
Archbishop of Shlivo, Patriarch of All Vodkas & Defender Against All Overstepping!
Site Supporter
Archon

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Serbian Orthodox Church

Now Internet Forum Friendly

« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2005, 07:59:14 AM »

EA brother,

Thanks for the warm wishes... and don't tell anyone, but Baby Dejan doesn't know the difference between three weeks and three minutes! LOL

"Wherever you go, there you are."
 Guy from my office

Orthodox Archbishopric of Ohrid
Hungry? Click Here
EkhristosAnesti
'I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust."' - Psalm 91:2
Archon

Faith: Oriental Orthodox

Pope St Kyrillos VI

« Reply #50 on: August 12, 2005, 11:14:00 PM »

and don't tell anyone, but Baby Dejan doesn't know the difference between three weeks and three minutes! LOL

lol Yet I’m sure he at least knows the difference between a soccerball and a football ay?  Wink

Peace.

No longer an active member of this forum. Sincerest apologies to anyone who has taken offence to anything posted in youthful ignorance or negligence prior to my leaving this forum - October, 2012.

"Philosophy is the imitation by a man of what is better, according to what is possible" - St Severus
MBZ

« Reply #51 on: September 08, 2005, 04:32:42 PM »

Hi all!

OK, OK, so I've been out of the loop & am a little slow on the uptake, but as my people say

MAZEL TOV!

MBZ

"Peace, peace to him that is far off and to him that is near." [Isaiah 57:19]

"Gather your wits and hold on fast..." [The Who]

"Lose your dreams and you could lose your mind." [The Rolling Stones]

http://tinyurl.com/bvskq

[url=htt
Tags:
Pages: « 1 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: