OrthodoxChristianity.net
September 18, 2014, 08:00:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Darwinian Process  (Read 888 times) Average Rating: 0
SonofAslan

« on: July 19, 2005, 03:39:25 AM »

It would seem I have been blocked from responding to the "State of the GOA" thread. I would like to know why, and by whose authority? What did I say that was so unseemly or merited being blocked?

"Look, look, I'm being repressed! Come and see the violence inherent ion the system!!"ÂÂ  Grin
« Last Edit: July 19, 2005, 03:50:54 AM by SonofAslan » Logged
choirfiend
ManIsChristian=iRnotgrEek.
High Elder

Rachael weeping for her children, for they are not

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2005, 04:10:46 AM »

uuuuuuuh.....Anastasios locked the thread. For everyone. There's a little "lock" icon to the left of the thread when viewing thread titles in the Free for All forum. That's how you can tell.

Qui cantat, bis orat
SonofAslan

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2005, 05:07:22 AM »

Ah Ok, thanks, choirfiend. After 2 years at HCHC, I'm kinda used to being treated like...well...a red-headed step-child, as we say down here in Texas. Thanks for the clarification. I really didn't think the thread was an attack on GiC, and knowing GiC, I'm sure he wasn't offended, so I didn't think it would be closed for everyone. Sorry and thanks again. Cheesy
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: