OrthodoxChristianity.net
August 29, 2014, 08:17:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OCA All-American Council. HELLO?  (Read 786 times) Average Rating: 0
Pravoslavbob
Section Moderator
Archon

Faith: Orthodox Catholic
Jurisdiction: OCA

St. Sisoes the Great

« on: July 16, 2005, 10:54:34 PM »

I haven't been posting, because I'm stuck in the woods without internet.  So forgive me if I've missed something, but I can find nothing posted about the impending OCA gathering.  Hello?  Does this really generate no interest amongst OCA people or those interested or even somewhat hostile to the jurisdiction?  I just don't get it.  Is everybody asleep or something?

Religion is a disease, and Orthodoxy is its cure.
cizinec
High Elder

There ain't no way but the hard way.

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2005, 01:28:39 AM »

No, but I should be.

Sometimes we all need some positive correction and I thank you.

Now I'm off to the rack.

"Brother, your best friend ain't your Momma, it's the Field Artillery."
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

Faith: Agnostic

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2005, 01:42:16 AM »

I'm trying to stay interested, I just seriously don't find that much about this interesting. For example, the "Canonization Committee" is investigating Archbishop Arseny for glorification. Well, I mean no disrepect to His Grace Archbp. Arseny, but a report from some formal-sounding committee about a Bishop I've never heard of doesn't exactly set my world on fire. When they release documents I'll read them (as long as we aren't talking about volumes), and link to them on my site. But I just don't see that much to be excited about. Sorry.
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: