OrthodoxChristianity.net
April 21, 2014, 10:36:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The Rules page has been updated.  Please familiarize yourself with its contents!

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Save russian ortodox child in Israel.  (Read 852 times) Average Rating: 0
Anna-Z

« on: July 06, 2005, 05:18:34 PM »

Good evening!
First of all excuse my english.
My name is Anna.
I am ortodox from Israel, ordinary from Russia.
The situation, what I would like to talk about, written in many israeli sites in Russian language, for example:
http://www.israilovka.com/

Here is the mantioned story:
http://www.zeriansky.narod.ru/engl.htm
Zerianski Roman , 3-year-old boy from Volgograd (Russia)suffers from one of the most complicated pediatric oncological diseases Alveolar Recurrent Rhabdomyosarcoma of Left orbit. He came to Israel for the surgery, because such surgeries take place only in France and Israel, but not in Russia. However his family has not enough money to pay for the complete treatment. Presently, this child has been treated at the department of Pediatric Oncology /Hematology, Meyers Children's Hospital, Rambam Medical Center. The original plan of treatment for this patient is 6 courses of chemotherapy and after that he will undergo surgery -- removal of the residual tumor. The total duration of Roman's treatment is about 6-9 months. The price of a surgery is $30000. Every chemotherapy course costs from $5000 to $10000 depending on the necessity of stationary treatment.

All the necessary additional information (including the exact text of medical reports) you can learn from Roma's uncle Alexandr Kozlovcev (phone in Moscow - 8-916-501-30-27) or by e-mail zeriansky@narod.ru. Mobile phone of Roma's mom (in Israel) is +972-52-80418.
UPDATE: Up to now Roma has finished two courses of chemotherapy. The tumor is decreasing, blood analysis is close to normal. We are deeply grateful to all those people from Russia, Israel, Great Britain, USA, Canada, Ireland etc. , who took up our call for help. Your aid, your good wishes and prayings help Roma a lot. Let's hope he will overcome the disease.

You probably will don't belive, that this story is truth, but you can call to Rambam Hospital in Hajfa and ask.
Here is the site of Pediatric Hemato-oncology department of Rambam hospital.
http://www.phod.org/ you can see english version.
At the list of doktors you can see doktor Sergey Postovsky- he is doktor of Roman.

I meat this family. I talked to the mother. She love their child very much'. The parents sold everithing what they have to save Roman.
I want to help, but i don't know how.
I gave them money as i can, and other people also, but it is not inough.
The goverment will not pay nothing, besause thay are not israelies.
I want to help the child wery much, I also have the child in the same age, but I realy don't know any person or organization, which can help.
This is the reason, why I am write in this forum.
If you have any questions, fill free to ask.

Anna.
Kolya
Still learning!

Snow in Red Square.

« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2005, 03:46:05 AM »

Come fellow OC'ers. What can we do?
I know there are probably not many (if any) millionaires among us, but we could ask our parishes and ask the priest to post it in the bulletin.

Treat others as you would like to be treated!
Tina

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2005, 04:11:00 AM »

Out of the 1233 members of this site, some one has to have some kind of connection. Sorry I don't.

Lord have mercy on this child and his unfortunate family.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2005, 04:25:07 AM by Tina » Logged
Kolya
Still learning!

Snow in Red Square.

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2005, 04:20:35 AM »

I so dearly wish I could pull out my checkbook and settle it all, but I'm not there.... yet Cheesy

Treat others as you would like to be treated!
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: