OrthodoxChristianity.net
July 24, 2014, 09:39:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The terrorists speak on the London attack  (Read 2346 times) Average Rating: 0
Ian Lazarus
The Main Man!
OC.net guru

Faith: Eastern Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: AOA

yIjah, Qey' 'oH!

« on: July 07, 2005, 12:06:12 PM »

Can you believe this was published? 

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4660391.stm

Statement claiming London attacks 
The BBC has located an Islamist website that has published a 200-word statement issued by an organisation saying it carried out the London bombings.
The organisation calls itself the Secret Organisation Group of al-Qaeda [literally the base] of Jihad Organisation in Europe.

The group is previously unknown.

The website has previously carried statements purporting to be from al-Qaeda. It is not possible to verify such claims published on the web.

This is the full text of the statement.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the name of God, the merciful, the compassionate, may peace be upon the cheerful one and undaunted fighter, Prophet Muhammad, God's peace be upon him.

Nation of Islam and Arab nation: Rejoice for it is time to take revenge against the British Zionist Crusader government in retaliation for the massacres Britain is committing in Iraq and Afghanistan. The heroic mujahideen have carried out a blessed raid in London. Britain is now burning with fear, terror and panic in its northern, southern, eastern, and western quarters.

We have repeatedly warned the British Government and people. We have fulfilled our promise and carried out our blessed military raid in Britain after our mujahideen exerted strenuous efforts over a long period of time to ensure the success of the raid.

We continue to warn the governments of Denmark and Italy and all the Crusader governments that they will be punished in the same way if they do not withdraw their troops from Iraq and Afghanistan. He who warns is excused.

God says: "You who believe: If ye will aid (the cause of) Allah, He will aid you, and plant your feet firmly."

God have mercy on us all and bring these vipers to justice.

Ian Lazarus

"For I am With thee, withersoever thou goest"

Joshua 1:9
Mexican
Elder

Faith: Oriental Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Coptic Orthodox Church of Alexandria

« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2005, 10:32:06 PM »

The news about this cruel and unjustified attack horrified us today. We pray for the dozens of inocent people who were taken away from their families and friends.

For about a week before the attacks, London's nomination as Olympic City the G8 summit made London-England-Blair to be on the news coverage all-over the world. All news credited him as "a man who wanted to create employment and who loves his people so he did all he could to make London the olympic city" and so on.

All I can think is:

1. Al-Qaida has important contacts in the Olympic Comitee so that they knew Britain was the fave city having a chance to prepare this hideous attack. (VERY UNLIKELY) or Al-Qaida has improved so much their terrorism that they planned a very complex attack in one day

2. Someone else knew that London was going to be nominated and planned the attacks for a different reason in favour of their political interests. Then the G8 summit originaly to be held in Scottland but likely to be moved to London, and then definately held in Scottland.

The occupation on Iraq has totaly lost support among the people. It has become useless as many enterprises who had hoped for juicy oil contracts have left thinking that withdrawal of troops was most likely to happen in the next 6 months.

The so-called "war on terror" had been "forgotten" since Spain's attacks last year (people must be "reminded" that they must support their governments and their international alliances "to be safe"). Just as Spain's terrorist attacks, these weren't even suicide attacks. I still wonder how such a rudimentary attack can be planned and performed in countries that are known to have incredibly advanced protection and security systems.

It was a real tragedy for Britain, its people now suffering fear and terror and at the same time hosting the Sanedrin of the New-World-Order in Scottland.

Kolya
Still learning!

Snow in Red Square.

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2005, 02:43:54 AM »

Can you believe this was published?ÂÂ  

Of course I believe it was published. The Neocons will try anything to get us to believe there are "Arab Terrorists". That, of course is BS.
It's another 'Pearl Harbour Attack'.

These terrorists seem to know the Old Church Calendar very well. Previous attacks and statements were made on the day we commemorate the Beheading of John the Forerunner. Yesterday was the feast day of the Nativity of John the Forerunner!

My sympathy goes out to the families of those who lost innocent loved ones, and those innocents who were injured. May God be with them.

Treat others as you would like to be treated!
admiralnick
Cardinal, Editor for Photogalleries
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2005, 08:23:53 AM »

This actually had nothing to do with the Olympics. It is impossible for the type of coordination used in the attacks to have concieved this attack overnight. This had to involve months of recon, planning, replanning, etc. Also, if you calculate the time index differentials between explosions, you will notice that they are almost exactly duplicate of the attack on 9/11. Further, this group is probably just a lowly organization trying to piggyback off the name of Al-Queda and Al-Queda has most likely never had any contact with them. I'm most willing to bet that these were Islamic Fundamentalists who thought they could find favor if they pulled off a major attack. Further, I think it is sad that Al-Queda is so afraid to step out onto the battle field and face the Coalition head on. There is nothing worse than a frightened enemy who is too afraid to show his face and out of fear uses such guerilla tactics against innocent civilians.

We pray that God grant the departed a place in the bosom of Abraham Isaac and Jacob and number them among the righteous.

Nick

The ORIGINAL: "NULL"
SouthSerb99
Archbishop of Shlivo, Patriarch of All Vodkas & Defender Against All Overstepping!
Site Supporter
Archon

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Serbian Orthodox Church

Now Internet Forum Friendly

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2005, 08:38:55 AM »

Of course I believe it was published. The Neocons will try anything to get us to believe there are "Arab Terrorists". That, of course is BS.

Could you explain?  Are you being facetious?

Further, I think it is sad that Al-Queda is so afraid to step out onto the battle field and face the Coalition head on. There is nothing worse than a frightened enemy who is too afraid to show his face and out of fear uses such guerilla tactics against innocent civilians.

Nick,

I think they full well realize fighting anti-terrorist forces "straight up" would be their undoing and hence they "hit and hide" or suicide bomb.

The truth is, call me a skeptic but I don't see how you can ever end this type of attack.  Right now, there are hundreds of so called schools (all over the world) being sponsored by Hezbollah, Hamas, Al Queda etc... that are teaching 5 and 6 year olds to be better terrorists than their fathers.

I ride public transit everyday (into New York City... be it subways or regular trains) and I can't see how we can protect these "soft" targets.  The reality is, in a free society, it is almost impossible to stop these types of attacks. 

On my train ride in today, I was counting how many bags were being stored on the overhead racks.  On my car alone, there was approximately 10.  My train had 5 cars (assume the same for all five cars).  Multiply by how many trains come into NYC (NJ Transit, Long Island Railroad & Metro North).  Now add subways, Path trains, buses etc...

They tell us to be vigilant (if anyone leaves a bag behind) to contact someone immediately.  But what if they don't leave it behind?  What if they are willing to be "martyrs" for their cause?  Then they will look like EVERY other passenger riding the train in the morning.  Only their bag will be full of explosives, with a cell phone detonator. 

Very frustrating.

"Wherever you go, there you are."
 Guy from my office

Orthodox Archbishopric of Ohrid
Hungry? Click Here
Nigula Qian Zishi
Administrator Emeritus, Retired Deacon, Inactive Poster, Active Orthodox Christian, Father, and Husband
OC.net guru

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America

我美丽的妻子和我。

nstanosheck
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2005, 09:34:27 AM »

The Neocons will try anything to get us to believe there are "Arab Terrorists". That, of course is BS.

Oh conspiracy theorist, do I have a web site for you! LOL! http://www.reyond.50megs.com/
« Last Edit: July 08, 2005, 09:34:47 AM by ΝικολάÎÆ» Logged

在基督         My Original Blog
尼古拉         My Facebook Profile
前执事         My Twitter Page
TomS
Banned
Archon

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: GOA

"Look At Me! Look At Me Now! " - Bono

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2005, 09:37:47 AM »

[quote author=Νικολάος Διάκονος link=topic=6601.msg86383#msg86383 date=1120829667]
Oh conspiracy theorist, do I have a web site for you! LOL! http://www.reyond.50megs.com/
[/quote]

I was thinking of another one!  Cheesy
Keble
All-Knowing Grand Wizard of Debunking
Warned
Archon

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2005, 09:39:19 AM »

I don't generally want to get toio involved in these discussions, but I think you should all be aware that the explosions were aimed at some of the most heavily moslem areas of London.
Nacho
OC.net guru

Faith: EasternOrthodox

The face of Corporate America

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2005, 10:14:10 AM »

That's a sham statement if I've ever seen one... Roll Eyes Most of the problems in the world today are due to islamist aggression. They are the same people throughout church history that have also murdered most of the saints and persecuted the church. You should open your eyes a little more and see the reality of the unspeakable injustices caused by muslim fanatics.

"If I find in myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world."--Mere Christianity
Kolya
Still learning!

Snow in Red Square.

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2005, 03:20:26 PM »

You can call me what you like. I am a "Conspiracy" believer - there is no theory any more - only facts. Those who wish to close their eyes to them do so at their own peril.
This attack woud have been impossible without the collusion of the Security Forces, as London was on a very high alert because of the G8 summit.
There are Islamic radicals, to be sure. They do exist. But the scale of this event, along with the timing is too sophisticated for any 'Camel Herders'.
The NWO (Euphamism for the guys who want to install Anti-christ at some stage of their agenda) would love you to believe that every muslim in the world is an evil agent. Sure I agree they're not Christians, but neither are Buddists or New Ager's.
The Muslim world is now being targeted; sometime in the future it will be believing Christians (That's you and me)
"Do not be deceived"  is all I'm going to say.
There is a lot of BS in the world of Conspiracy Theorists too, but between the garbage and disinformation, the truth lies too. 
It's your freedom the Neocons want you to give up. If you still believe that the WTC fell down because of planes that flew into them, then have I got a bargain of a "property deal" for you, the Brooklyn Bridge!
Oh conspiracy theorist, do I have a web site for you! LOL
BTW, thanks for the link. I simply have to add it to my daily "must read" sites. Cheesy
« Last Edit: July 09, 2005, 03:26:55 PM by Kolya » Logged

Veniamin
Fire for Effect!
Archon

Jurisdiction: OCA Diocese of the South

St. Barbara, patroness of the Field Artillery

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2005, 03:23:29 PM »

Since you obviously have such a thorough understanding of international relations, I'm sure you can give us all a concise and coherent description of this New World Order to which you refer.

While I'm waiting, though, I'll take a nap.  Grin

Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a vulgar brawl. ~Frederick the Great
Kolya
Still learning!

Snow in Red Square.

« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2005, 03:35:09 PM »

Go take your nap! If you haven't taken the trouble to inform yourself yet, I'm not wasting my time to answer. If you really have an interest, PM me, and I'll discuss this further.

Veniamin
Fire for Effect!
Archon

Jurisdiction: OCA Diocese of the South

St. Barbara, patroness of the Field Artillery

« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2005, 03:46:06 PM »

Go take your nap! If you haven't taken the trouble to inform yourself yet, I'm not wasting my time to answer. If you really have an interest, PM me, and I'll discuss this further.

I'll take my nap because I'm working on an MA in international relations, so I know good and well what the term "New World Order" refers to and it certainly isn't any sort of conspiracy.  And for the record "informing oneself" does not consist of reading this:  http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/

Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a vulgar brawl. ~Frederick the Great
Kolya
Still learning!

Snow in Red Square.

« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2005, 04:07:34 PM »

I wish you luck on your MA. Well done.

And for the record "informing oneself" does not consist of reading this:  http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/

That's not on my reading list either. BTW, I respect your point of view! Everyone has to make up their mind for themselves.

One's opinion's are formed not only by what they read, but by experience, and where they live too. Someone reading for your degree at Oxford or Moscow or Beijing might come to three totally differing conclusions.

Just my uneducated 2 cents worth.

MBZ

« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2005, 04:47:07 PM »

Hi all!

Of course, our hearts here in Israel go out to the people of London (buses blown up by Islamic fanatics...hmm, been there...see http://tinyurl.com/2gwql, http://tinyurl.com/2e8ho, http://tinyurl.com/de62l, http://tinyurl.com/65txd, http://tinyurl.com/azbnq, http://tinyurl.com/c65yx, http://tinyurl.com/29ocs & http://tinyurl.com/94s4b).ÂÂ  May God forgive me but the first thing that ran through my mind (such as it is Roll Eyes ) was to wonder if it would be bad form if Israel would now urge Britain to negotiate with, make concessions to and renounce the pursuit & prosecution of, those who perpetrate acts of murderous terrorism in British cities.ÂÂ  (Actually, Britain has done that with the IRA, which after years of jawboning & pleading from Whitehall hasn't disarmed, hasn't renounced violence and hasn't stopped perpetrating acts of terrorism.)

Be well!

MBZ
« Last Edit: July 10, 2005, 02:10:26 AM by MBZ » Logged

"Peace, peace to him that is far off and to him that is near." [Isaiah 57:19]

"Gather your wits and hold on fast..." [The Who]

"Lose your dreams and you could lose your mind." [The Rolling Stones]

http://tinyurl.com/bvskq

[url=htt
ozgeorge
I'll take you for who you are if you take me for everything.
Hoplitarches

Jurisdiction: Oecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople, the New Rome, the Great Church of Christ.

My plans for retirement.

« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2005, 05:55:44 PM »

As much as I can see your point MBZ, I really wish that you hadn't said it- The conspiracy theorists will now think it was a "Zionist Plot"! Wink

btw, I love the Speech by Queen Eleanor of Aquitaine linked to in your signature:

"Of course he has a knife. He's always has a knife -- we all have knives. It's 1183 and we're barbarians. How clear we make it.
Oh, my piglets, we are the origins of war -- not history's forces, nor the times, nor justice, nor the lack of it, nor causes, nor religions, nor ideas, nor kinds of government -- nor any other thing.
WE are the killers.
WE breed wars.
We carry it like syphilis inside. Dead bodies rot in field and stream because the living ones are rotten.
For the love of GOD can't we love one another just a little?
That's how peace begins.
We have so much to love each other for.
We have such possibilities, my children.
We could change the world."
« Last Edit: July 09, 2005, 05:56:38 PM by ozgeorge » Logged

If you're living a happy life as a Christian, you're doing something wrong.
admiralnick
Cardinal, Editor for Photogalleries
OC.net guru

« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2005, 09:38:23 PM »

Could you explain?ÂÂ  Are you being facetious?

Nick,

I think they full well realize fighting anti-terrorist forces "straight up" would be their undoing and hence they "hit and hide" or suicide bomb.

The truth is, call me a skeptic but I don't see how you can ever end this type of attack.ÂÂ  Right now, there are hundreds of so called schools (all over the world) being sponsored by Hezbollah, Hamas, Al Queda etc... that are teaching 5 and 6 year olds to be better terrorists than their fathers.

I ride public transit everyday (into New York City... be it subways or regular trains) and I can't see how we can protect these "soft" targets.ÂÂ  The reality is, in a free society, it is almost impossible to stop these types of attacks.ÂÂ  

On my train ride in today, I was counting how many bags were being stored on the overhead racks.ÂÂ  On my car alone, there was approximately 10.ÂÂ  My train had 5 cars (assume the same for all five cars).ÂÂ  Multiply by how many trains come into NYC (NJ Transit, Long Island Railroad & Metro North).ÂÂ  Now add subways, Path trains, buses etc...

They tell us to be vigilant (if anyone leaves a bag behind) to contact someone immediately.ÂÂ  But what if they don't leave it behind?ÂÂ  What if they are willing to be "martyrs" for their cause?ÂÂ  Then they will look like EVERY other passenger riding the train in the morning.ÂÂ  Only their bag will be full of explosives, with a cell phone detonator.ÂÂ  

Very frustrating.

The only way to stop these attacks is basically to stop defending Israel, give weapons to the Palestinians, pull out of the area and let the Israelies and Palestinians decide it for themselves. We need to stop playing the part of world police and let other nations handle their problems. Honestly, I realize the tradgedy of 911, and how many people died, but do you really think those deceased really want to see the lives of 1700 + 18-30 year olds taken away? I think not.

Nick

The ORIGINAL: "NULL"
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: