OrthodoxChristianity.net
October 25, 2014, 03:43:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SMALL REPTOID SPOTTED IN NORTHERN GREECE~  (Read 2610 times) Average Rating: 0
eleni

« on: July 06, 2005, 09:30:18 AM »

I got this article from another forum.....

SMALL REPTOID SPOTTED IN NORTHERN GREECE

Villagers in a suburb of Katerini, a small city at the foot of Mount Olympus in northern Greece, claim to have seen a brown Reptoid prowling around their homes.

The report came on the heels of persistent reports of silvery UFOs in the skies over that stretch of the Aegean Sea coast, from Katerini to Thessaloniki, 100 kilometers (60 miles) to the north.

Residents of the Katerini area are wondering if the Reptoid is a scout for an alien force. Or if he is perhaps an escaped prisoner or slave from the large alien underground base on Mount Olympus.

"I would like to report numerous UFO sightings in northern Greece near Mount Olympus," correspondent Yannis Ioannou reported, "There were four witnesses--my father, age 60; my mother, age 55; my sister, 33; and my cousin, 40. The location is a small village by the sea between Katerini and the city of Thessaloniki."

"The main phenomenon here has been unidentified flying objects (UFOs) during the night and sometimes during the day. They say they look like 'spheres made of mirror.' They're really shiny and make no sound at all. They're travelling really fast, making it impossible for my family to grab a camera and photograph them."

Throughout the area, Yannis added, there are "persistent rumours that there is an underground base on Mount Olympus. Many magazines have done feature stories regarding the matter. Credible researchers like (Greek ufologist) Mr. Hardavelas have also produced documentaries trying to reveal the truth."

The Reptoid sighting happened in April. Danae Metaxas, "my cousin, 40, and her husband," Spiro, "saw the entity numerous times inside their house. They also tried to capture it, but the entity was moving really fast, and it seemed it had the ability to disappear suddenly. This sighting happened during the nighttime."

Danae and her husband "described the entity as really short, only 0.9 meters (3 feet) tall, with reptilian brownish skin and with white hair. The couple was so terrified that they started seeking help from the (Greek Orthodox) Church and numerous religious people. They thought it was a demon or something."

"The clothes that the creature was wearing were similar to what Arabic people wear," i.e. a burnoose like in Algeria or a galabaa like in Iraq.

"My folks--who are extremely serious people--already believe that there is something going on out there. Nothing has been reported to the (Greek) authorities, and, in my opinion, that's a good decision, as the government probably already knows about these activities."

Yannis is now looking for more witnesses who may have seen the Reptoid. "Probably there are more witnesses in the village." (Email Form Report)

Is there anyone here that lives near there or close to ?

IX
helen

A Prudent man foresees evil and hides himself;
The simple pass on and are punished.
-Proverbs27:12-
sin_vladimirov
ANAXIOS!
Elder

ICXC NIKA

« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2005, 09:31:19 AM »

Greeks hooked in into Ouzo again!

LOL
« Last Edit: July 06, 2005, 09:31:30 AM by sin_vladimirov » Logged

Lord have mercy.
eleni

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2005, 09:50:48 AM »

lol  sin_vladimirov//quote/// Greeks hooked in into Ouzo again!

Which reminds me......
The first sorrows will be in the form of calamities: 'famines, pestilences and earthquakes in divers places', fearful sights and great signs from heaven (Matt.24,7-8; Mark, 13,8; Luke 21,11).

The twelve signs of the end of the world....

QUOTE///
The twelve signs that must come to pass before the end are given as follows:

1) Many will come in the name of Christ and deceive many (Matt.24,5; Mark 13,6; Luke 21,8)

2) There will be wars and rumours of wars between nations and kingdoms (Matt.24, 6-7; Mark 13,7-8; Luke,21,9-10).

3) The first sorrows will be in the form of calamities: 'famines, pestilences and earthquakes in divers places', fearful sights and great signs from heaven (Matt.24,7-8; Mark, 13,8; Luke 21,11).

4) Orthodox Christians will be delivered up, killed and hated by all nations (Matt. 24,9; Mark 13, 9-11; Luke 21,12-15).

5) Everywhere men will hate and betray each other (Matt.24,10; Mark 13,12-13; Luke 21,16-17).

6) Many false prophets will appear and deceive many (Matt.24,11).

7) On account of abundant iniquity (evil deeds and unrepented sin), the love of many will grow cold. Only those who endure to the end will be saved (Matt.24,12-13; Mark 13,13; Luke 21,19).

Cool The Gospel will be preached throughout the world 'for a witness unto all nations' (Matt.24,14; Mark 13,10).

9) After this Jews will become Orthodox Christians (Romans 11,25-28).

10) Preparations will be made for the coming of Antichrist, called the son of perdition and the beast. Preceded by false prophets and false signs and wonders, Antichrist will be a master of illusion, of 'shock and awe', taking away people's freedom, but making them think that they have been freed. He will persecute the true servants of Christ with rage and fury. The Temple in Jerusalem will be rebuilt for him to be enthroned there in the place of Christ - hence his name 'Antichrist', he who comes in the place of Christ (Matt, 24,15-24; Mark 13,14-22; 2 Thess.3-11; 1 John 2,18; Rev.13,1-8).

11) Signs will appear in the heavens, the sun will be darkened and the moon will not give its light, the stars will fall from heaven, the sea and the waves will roar and the powers of heaven will be shaken (Matt.24,29; Mark,13,24-25; Luke 21,25-26).

12) The sign of the Son of man (the Cross) will appear in the heavens and then will take place the Second Coming of Christ with power and great glory. Angels will be sent and shall gather the elect together 'from the four winds' (Matt.24,30-31; Mark 13,26-27, Luke 21,27).

http://www.orthodoxengland.btinternet.co.uk/twelve.htm

IX
helen
Glory be to God
Lord have mercy on me a sinner

This is actually not the first sightings ........

http://www.rense.com/general48/entity.htm

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread151025/pg1

ozgeorge
I'll take you for who you are if you take me for everything.
Hoplitarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Oecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople, the New Rome, the Great Church of Christ.

My plans for retirement.

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2005, 09:52:33 AM »

Greeks hooked in into Ouzo again!

Perhaps...(or in my case, most likely!) However, a few things to note:

1) The Oracle of Delphi began to fail when Chritianity first came to Greece- leading to a persecution of the Christians. The oracle told the people that it's power had been bound by the Christians- clearly the oracle was demonic.

2) The Fathers tell us that idolatorous paganism is the worship of demons.

3) Paganism is on the rise in Greece, with a renewed cult of the "Twelve Gods"

4) Fr. Seraphim Rose speaks of demons appearing as "aliens" in order to confuse or discredit people in "Orthodoxy and The Religion of the Future".

5) The article seems to be of the opinion that it is more credible that it is the work of "aliens" rather than demons.

The wisest thing was done by those who sought help from the Church in my opinion. None of this augurs well for Greece- the gates of the abyss may have opened up in Northern Greece.

The closest relative I have to Mount Olympus is an Aunt in Alexandroupolis. I'll call her tomorrow.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2005, 09:57:23 AM by ozgeorge » Logged

If you're living a happy life as a Christian, you're doing something wrong.
sin_vladimirov
ANAXIOS!
Elder

ICXC NIKA

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2005, 09:55:17 AM »

Now you got my attention! Eleni, I am former 7th Day Adventist, they just LOOOOOVE to deal with end times.... they even used to determine times but got burned and now they say that is bad.
LOL

Seriously, good post. It is refreshing. I am kinda sick of division and arguing on this forum. Keep these posts coming sister E.!

Lord have mercy.
GiC
Resident Atheist
Site Supporter
Merarches

Faith: Mathematician

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2005, 11:42:12 AM »

Hmmm, the big question of the day, are they Aliens or Demons?  Cheesy

I vote for Aliens...lol. Wink

"The liberties of people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." -- Patrick Henry
TomS
Banned
Archon

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: GOA

"Look At Me! Look At Me Now! " - Bono

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2005, 12:00:24 PM »

"It's the end of the world as we know it ..... And I feel fine"
jlerms
High Elder

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: GOA

O sweet Jesus, cleanse my soul.

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2005, 01:32:47 PM »

Tom, 
 Do you think that REM meant that the world is evil, therefore I feel good about it ending?  Cheesy
Salpy
Section Moderator
Toumarches

Faith: Oriental Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Armenian Church

Pray for the Christians of Iraq and Syria.

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2005, 04:51:27 PM »

They need to get cats.  They'll get rid of the reptiles.   Grin

eleni

« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2005, 07:21:59 AM »

Appaerantly there are lots of these type of things appearing all over the place...
 Another Flying
'Humanoid' Videotaped
Over Mexico City
http://www.rense.com/general66/flyinga.htm
For many years, people have been photographing and witnessing some very strange aerial phenomena
 which fall far outside the classic construct of the "flying saucer,"
 even farther outside the realm of a mere Unidentified Flying Object.
These things appear to be alive. Organic. Creatures of some sort. And many are seemingly quite enormous.
Sky Monsters, you say?

http://www.rense.com/general50/whatthe.htm

IX helen

Cephas
There is no spoon.
Elder

Faith: Coptic Orthodox
Jurisdiction: See of St. Mark

γνῶθισε αυτόν

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2005, 10:47:40 PM »

* X-files theme playing in the background *

The truth is out there.

Cephas 

"But he was wounded for our transgressions, crushed for our iniquities; upon him was the punishment that made us whole, and by his bruises we are healed."
-- Isaiah 53:5

"He who knows himself knows God"
-- Pi Nishti Abba Antony
Anastasios
Webdespota
Administrator
Merarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Greek Old Calendarist

Metropolitan Chrysostomos of Florina

anastasios0513
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2005, 11:43:08 PM »

http://www.crystalinks.com/chupacabras.html

Please Buy My Book!

Past posts reflect stages of my life before my baptism may not be accurate expositions of Orthodox teaching. Also, I served as an Orthodox priest from 2008-2013, before resigning.
Cephas
There is no spoon.
Elder

γνῶθισε αυτόν

« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2005, 11:50:04 PM »

This talk of aliens, UFO's and such begs the question... how many actually think that there is life elsewhere in this vast universe of ours?

Cephas 

"But he was wounded for our transgressions, crushed for our iniquities; upon him was the punishment that made us whole, and by his bruises we are healed."

-- Pi Nishti Abba Antony
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

Goodbye for now, my friend

« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2005, 11:55:50 PM »

I think that , given  the idea of evolution, the chanc eof their being other planets inhabited by life is somewhere between none and none. Or mayble a little less.

Paradosis ≠ Asteriktos ≠ Justin
Cephas
There is no spoon.
Elder

γνῶθισε αυτόν

« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2005, 12:05:19 AM »

â€Â  Irini nem ehmot â€Â

Okay, when we speak of evolution, I think we need to distinguish between macroevolution and microevolution.  Macroevolution (if I recall correctly) involves the actually development of new species from pre-existing species (which, I feel is not possible).  Then there is microevolution which involves the evolution (or devolution, whatever you point of view is) within a particular species.  I am personally a proponent of microevolution.  It makes sense to me.  However, the actually development of entirely new species from a pre-existent one doesn't make sense.  Now, assuming we go on what Genesis tells us, God made everything.  He created all life on earth, I'd like to think that He also created life on other planets as well.  If you haven't guessed, I'm one who thinks that there might actually be life on other planets. lol. Grin

Prayers please.

Cephas 

-- Pi Nishti Abba Antony
cizinec
High Elder

There ain't no way but the hard way.

« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2005, 10:21:32 PM »

I wonder if they'd taste good in a frito chili pie?

"Brother, your best friend ain't your Momma, it's the Field Artillery."
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: