Author Topic: ISIL recruitment document seeks to provoke 'end of the world'  (Read 338 times)

Offline Minnesotan

• Archon
  • Milo Thatch is the ONLY Milo for me. #FreeAtlantis
An apparent Islamic State recruitment document found in Pakistan’s lawless tribal lands reveals that the extremist group has grand ambitions of building a new terrorist army in Afghanistan and Pakistan, and triggering a war in India to provoke an Armageddon-like “end of the world.”

The 32-page Urdu-language document obtained by American Media Institute (AMI) and reviewed by USA TODAY details a plot to attack U.S. soldiers as they withdraw from Afghanistan and target American diplomats and Pakistani officials.

More here.
I'm not going to be posting as much on OC.Net as before. I might stop in once in a while though. But I've come to realize that real life is more important.

Offline seekeroftruth777

• Archon
  • Faith: Eastern Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: GOARCH
Re: ISIL recruitment document seeks to provoke 'end of the world'
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2015, 05:57:14 PM »
so India would turn Pakistan, Afghanistan plus possibly mecca & medina into glass parking lots. I remember reading somewhere how ISIS is apocalyptic and view themselfs as the Final Caliphate also there leader Al-baghdadi as the Mahdi . Also I think there was a article in The Atlantic Up a while ago that up to i think the year 2020 ISIS wants to commit a mass Genocide of atleast 50 million first within Islam then against others. Yup these people are nuts.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 06:02:31 PM by seekeroftruth777 »