Author Topic: Love not for you?  (Read 1963 times)

Offline vamrat

• Vamratoraptor
  • Merarches
  • Faith: Serbian Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Diocese of New Gracanica
Re: Love not for you?
« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2015, 09:34:47 AM »
I'm as heterosexual as they come, but last year when I met up with TheTrisagion for dinner, I thought about giving gay a chance.  That's how awesome he is.
I KNEW that I hadn't just dreamt up the sexual tension between us!

Duuuude...do gay marriages get two Best Men? 

That'd be awesome.  It'd be like raining men or something.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 09:35:17 AM by vamrat »
Das ist des Jägers Ehrenschild, daß er beschützt und hegt sein Wild, weidmännisch jagt, wie sich’s gehört, den Schöpfer im Geschöpfe ehrt.

Offline Asteriktos

• Hypatos
« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2015, 09:38:17 AM »
I'm as heterosexual as they come, but last year when I met up with TheTrisagion for dinner, I thought about giving gay a chance.  That's how awesome he is.

Here's a fairly inexpensive hotel that I believe is close to halfway between you two. Could you please leave here and go there and finish this? If you post pics you will feel my wrath.

Offline TheTrisagion

• Hoplitarches
  • All good things come to an end
  • Faith: Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Antiochian
« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2015, 09:52:35 AM »

Here's a fairly inexpensive hotel that I believe is close to halfway between you two. Could you please leave here and go there and finish this? If you post pics you will feel my wrath.
Don't be daft, man!  The Poconos would be a way better option and they have all sorts of wonderful amenities!

God bless!

Offline Mor Ephrem

• Take comfort in the warmth of the Jacuzzi of Oriental Orthodoxy
  • Section Moderator
  • Protospatharios
  • Two half-eggs
    • OrthodoxChristianity.net
  • Faith: The Ancienter Faith
  • Jurisdiction: East
« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2015, 09:54:30 AM »

Not at all.  An evening with you is a life-changingly transformative event.  It's that good.
Please don't project meta-debates onto me.

The erection of one’s rod counts as a form of glory (Theophylaktos of Ohrid, A Defense of Eunuchs, p. 329).

Offline DeniseDenise

• Taxiarches
  • This place holds to nothing....
  • Faith: Does it matter?
  • Jurisdiction: Unverifiable, so irrelevant
« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2015, 11:11:03 AM »

Not at all.  An evening with you is a life-changingly transformative event.  It's that good.

The transformation in question was a  sudden shift toward Monasticism, I thought there was something different.
All opinions expressed by myself are quite tragically my own, and not those of any other poster or wall hangings.

Offline Arachne

• Trinary Unit || Resident Bossy Boots
  • Section Moderator
  • Merarches
  • November is short. Type fast.
  • Faith: Cradle Greek Orthodox. Cope.
  • Jurisdiction: Antiochian Archdiocese, UK
« Reply #50 on: July 15, 2015, 11:12:27 AM »
Here's a fairly inexpensive hotel that I believe is close to halfway between you two. Could you please leave here and go there and finish this?

Don't be such a party pooper. How often do we see a True BromanceTM blossom around here?

If you post pics you will feel my wrath.

Is that what them crazy kids call it now?
'Evil isn't the real threat to the world. Stupid is just as destructive as evil, maybe more so, and it's a hell of a lot more common. What we really need is a crusade against stupid. That might actually make a difference.'~Harry Dresden

Blog ~ Bookshelf ~ Jukebox

Offline Mor Ephrem

• Take comfort in the warmth of the Jacuzzi of Oriental Orthodoxy
  • Section Moderator
  • Protospatharios
  • Two half-eggs
    • OrthodoxChristianity.net
  • Faith: The Ancienter Faith
  • Jurisdiction: East
« Reply #51 on: July 15, 2015, 02:39:16 PM »

The transformation in question was a  sudden shift toward Monasticism, I thought there was something different.

There's nothing monastic about me. 
Please don't project meta-debates onto me.

The erection of one’s rod counts as a form of glory (Theophylaktos of Ohrid, A Defense of Eunuchs, p. 329).

Offline Severian

• My posts on this site don't necessarily reflect my current position on any given subject.
  • Taxiarches
  • Pat. St. Severus, pray for my family & friends
    • St. Severus of Antioch's Writings
  • Faith: Coptic Orthodox Christian
« Reply #52 on: July 16, 2015, 12:29:50 PM »
You can't be that unattractive then, since the eighty-seventh universal law of gender relations clearly teaches us that, when it comes to males pursuing relationships with females:

persistence + unattractive = creepy pervert
persistence + attractive = confident and strong
+1
"I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die [...] These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world." -The Lord Jesus Christ

No longer active on OC.net. Please pray for me and forgive any harm I might have caused by my ignorance and malice. Pls email me, don't send PMs.