OrthodoxChristianity.net
April 17, 2014, 06:07:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The Rules page has been updated.  Please familiarize yourself with its contents!

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags CHAT Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: please pray for Gary~  (Read 718 times) Average Rating: 0
eleni

« on: June 26, 2005, 02:22:25 AM »

Hi all ,
I dont know much about Gary...he has asked for prayers.....I have invited him here at the forums.

If he decides to come here....he can explain his situation....
Please say a prayer for him....

Thank you Deacon Lance....
Preserve, O Master, all who live in the house from all harm and every temptation from below, delivering them from fear of the feeble one and the arrows that fly by day, from things proceeding from the darkness and attacks by demons at midday. Let Your servants and Your children, delighting in Your help, and preserved by armies of angels, faithfully sing with one accord: "The Lord is my Helper and I will not be afraid; what can man do to me?" and again, "I will fear no evil, for You are with me."

As You are my Confirmation, O God, Mighty Master, Prince of Peace, and Father of the age to come, for Your kingdom is an eternal Kingdom, to you alone is the Kingdom, and the Power, and the Glory, with the Father and the Holy Spirit, now and ever and unto ages of ages. Amen.

http://www.orthodoxphotos.com/readings/threshold

Thank you all....
IX
helen

A Prudent man foresees evil and hides himself;
The simple pass on and are punished.
-Proverbs27:12-
sin_vladimirov
ANAXIOS!
Elder

ICXC NIKA

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2005, 02:41:45 AM »

For Gary and all of us.

O God, cleanse me, the sinner, for I have never done anything good in I Your sight; deliver me from the evil I one, and may Your will be in me, that I may open my unworthy mouth without condemnation, and praise Your holy Name of Father, Son and Holy Spirit, now and ever, and to the ages of ages. Amen. (First Prayer of St. Macarius the Great)

O Lord, save Your people and bless Thine inheritance. Grant victory over all enemies to Orthodox Christians and protect Your people with Your Cross. (Troparion to the Cross, first part)

With the Saints give rest, O Christ, to the souls of Your servants where thereis no pain, no sorrow, no sighing, but life everlasting. (Prayer of St. John Damascene)

Lord have mercy.
eleni

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2005, 02:49:42 AM »

Thank you so much  sin_vladimirov.....and to all.

I dont know the young man.....He has asked for prayers...

Thank you again.
IX
helen

A Prudent man foresees evil and hides himself;
The simple pass on and are punished.
-Proverbs27:12-
Mor Ephrem
"Mor is right, you are wrong." - Carl Kraeff
Section Moderator
Toumarches

Lion of Judah, Lion of Arabs, Lion of Everyone

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2005, 07:16:56 PM »

Lord, have mercy.

"Best of all, Mor Ephrem won't trap you into having his baby." - dzheremi

"Mor Ephrim will not be allowed in(to the getes of heaven) because God doesnt know him." - Cackles

"You are consistently one of the cruelest posters on this forum." - William
beewolf

In Thy Light we see Light

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2005, 01:20:11 AM »

Almighty and Everlasting God in your great mercy look upon Gary and upon all of us, we have such need of you - protect us from the evil one, from the lure and glamour of the world, and from the passions that wage war upon our souls, guide us into your perfect peace. Surround Gary with your favour as with a shield, grant him a clear mind and heart, guard him from every harm and bring him into your kingdom, and guide him into all truth.

This we ask of you O' Father in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ your Son who lives and reigns with you in the unity of the Holy Spirit, one God now and for ever. Amen.

Kyrie eleison
Christe eleison
Kyrie eleison

Amen.

Gospodi pomiluy
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: