OrthodoxChristianity.net
December 19, 2014, 04:16:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mideast hate continues - the players are inconsequential  (Read 731 times) Average Rating: 0
TomS
Banned
Archon

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: GOA

"Look At Me! Look At Me Now! " - Bono

« on: June 22, 2005, 09:47:45 AM »

Who the F cares anymore?ÂÂ  Tongue

Just give them all weapons and let them fight it out to the death of one tribe.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mideast Summit Ends in Acrimony
Sharon, Abbas Fail To Reach New Deals On Pullout, Violence

By Scott Wilson
Washington Post Foreign Service
Wednesday, June 22, 2005; Page A01

JERUSALEM, June 21 -- A rare meeting between Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon and Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas ended bitterly Tuesday after they failed to reach new agreements on issues related to Israel's plan to withdraw from the Gaza Strip and on measures to rein in violence by Palestinian radicals.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/06/21/AR2005062100198.html
« Last Edit: June 22, 2005, 09:50:29 AM by TomS » Logged
OrthodoxRobert

« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2005, 04:27:17 PM »

Just give them all weapons and let them fight it out to the death of one tribe.

We must care, the Jews have to possess the land so the temple can be rebuilt in turn so all the Protestants can be raptured and then the Antichrist can murder 2/3 of the Jews that the evangelical protestants are defending the land rights of. ( a whole theological eschatological view point in one breath)

Never mind Israel was for the most part peaceful for 1000+ years with Christians, Muslims and Jews living together until the only good thing the UN ever did in the evangelical/protestant eyes was force the Palestinian people (Many of whom were Christians) to have to leave their ancestral homes and move into ghettos.  80% of the people forced to live on 20% of the land. Yeah, that will piss of a few people who would other wise just live their lives.

But, than again, its supposed to happen. To want peace in Israel is to oppose then plan of God.

Good gravy man, have you not read Left Behind?  Tongue

Robert
ICXC~NIKA
TomS
Banned
Archon

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: GOA

"Look At Me! Look At Me Now! " - Bono

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2005, 04:40:49 PM »

Good gravy man, have you not read Left Behind?ÂÂ  Tongue

READ Left Behind? Dude, in 1972 (!) I attended a Pentacostal retreat with the evangelist Sutton who laid it all out for us!
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: