OrthodoxChristianity.net
September 17, 2014, 03:42:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello everyone  (Read 812 times) Average Rating: 0
forever_love

« on: June 18, 2005, 01:21:42 PM »

Hi friends! Many greetings to you!
I am new here and happy that I've found this site. I've been an Orthodox Christian since I was born, but never had a true relationship with the Lord. So I consider that my real life has begun recently and I'm fighting with my old person, though I am a new girl, I am deeply and forever changed...forever living with, for and through LOVE...

God bless you!

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. (John 1,1)
sin_vladimirov
ANAXIOS!
Elder

ICXC NIKA

« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2005, 04:36:12 AM »

Welcome Forever Love, I hope that you will enjoy this forum. I am so glad that you have been re-born. It is a constant witness to all of us that NOT ALL IS LOST for the Cradle Orthodox LOL

Welcome, and enjoy..

If you know how to make cakes or cookies just say... we here always need good Sweets Chef LOl

Lord have mercy.
emmanuelmelo

OC.net

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2005, 11:34:49 PM »

God bless you !

I know exactly what you mean !  It was only recently I have been really trying to live out my Orthodox Christian Faith- it is a constant struggle, and most of the time I fall!  Yet no matter what I have faith that God will work in my life, and He has

May the Theotokos Guide you !

Emmanuel

NULL
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: