OrthodoxChristianity.net
September 16, 2014, 01:29:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Et tu, Brute?  (Read 1232 times) Average Rating: 0
Νεκτάριος
Protokentarchos

« on: June 02, 2005, 07:39:04 PM »

Alas I didn't think it would come to this, but here it is.  The monophysites are allowed to deride our Saints and Fathers.  They are allowed to treat any Orthodox rudely and still months (years by now?) insult Linus and anyone else who dared to question the ecumenical agenda.  Yet if anyone who is Orthodox simply calls them what our church officially calls them, we are labled divisive.  If a moderator asks a person to not call him an Islamic fundamentalist, then it is the moderator who is wrong - who knows maybe it is a term I've earned, as the former poster Serge was fond of refering to me as John Walker Jr.

When I question the intentions of people who are vocally non - Orthodox, that perhaps it is out of the ordinary that they be allowed to continue to especially attack the Orthodox belief that she is solely the one Church of Christ, it causes a furor.  PRIVATE DETAILS ABOUT OTHER POSTERS REMOVED

Hopefully, Dustin you will leave the cult that holds you (they are at least a half step up from ROAC) and someday stop being a wanna -be Orthodox.   

Apparently this is the end for me here - +++¦ +¦+»+++¦+¦ +¦-à +++++¦+++++¡++++
« Last Edit: June 02, 2005, 11:27:11 PM by Anastasios » Logged
Elisha
Protokentarchos

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: OCA

« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2005, 07:48:08 PM »

Nektarios,
I hope you reconsider.  I don't think anything has changed from several months (more than a year?) when there was agreement to NOT refer to Non-Chalcedonians as "Monophysites".  While our internet squabbles aren't going to resolve anything - that's for the hierarchs and monastics - we can work to actually understand things better.  I don't see anything as being compromised - even if Ekhristos Anesti thinks the EO Ecumenical Synods aren't valid - that's his issue.  As wise in your youth as you are, this just seems to be a youthful reaction to me.  Please take a breath, pray and reconsider.
sin_vladimirov
ANAXIOS!
Elder

ICXC NIKA

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2005, 08:01:59 PM »

Brother Nektarios, I am sorry, I do not know you. I will pray for you. May God bless you in whatever you do.

Many years!

in ICXC
stefan+

Lord have mercy.
Anastasios
Webdespota
Administrator
Merarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Greek Old Calendarist

Metropolitan Chrysostomos of Florina

anastasios0513
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2005, 08:16:51 PM »

Dear Nektarios,

I wish you well in all your future endeavors. Thanks for your assistance as a moderator!

Anastasios

Please Buy My Book!

Disclaimer: Past posts reflect stages of my life before my baptism may not be accurate expositions of Orthodo
TomS
Banned
Archon

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: GOA

"Look At Me! Look At Me Now! " - Bono

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2005, 08:20:32 PM »

Ahhhhh well.

It looks like I can't dodge the responisibility any longer. Yes Yes Yes, I will be a Moderator Wink

http://www.jimrohn.com/
« Last Edit: June 02, 2005, 09:22:54 PM by TomS » Logged
Jakub
Archon

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2005, 08:27:39 PM »

Tom ... Moderator ?

I'm placing that nug against my temple .....

Time for a group hug....and kiss....and another beer...or 3

james

An old timer is a man who's had a lot of interesting experiences -- some of them true.

Grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway, the good fortune to run into the ones I do, and the eyesight to tell the difference.
Anastasios
Webdespota
Administrator
Merarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Greek Old Calendarist

Metropolitan Chrysostomos of Florina

anastasios0513
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2005, 09:26:43 PM »

Nektarios and I discussed this privately and things are better between us.

Please Buy My Book!

Disclaimer: Past posts reflect stages of my life before my baptism may not be accurate expositions of Orthodo
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: