OrthodoxChristianity.net
December 18, 2014, 07:49:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Tribute to My Markosachan -L.L. H.E. Markose Mor Koorilose  (Read 644 times) Average Rating: 0
Thomas Daniel (Reji)
Chevalier
Elder

Faith: Oriental Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Malankara Archdiocese of Syriac Orthodox Church

Proud to say belongs to Syriac Orthodox Church

« on: June 01, 2005, 01:45:36 AM »

It is indeed painful to hear about the untimely demise of our Koorilos Thirumeni. With H.E. Koorilose's Demise the Syrian Church is losing one of the last bishops who has held fast to the spiritual traditions
of our church unflinchingly. I am blessed to have been one of the youths, who had the fortune to learn Syriac from that great Malphono of our church. That one year of my life immediately after my graduation in English, at St. Mary's Church, Kurichy with Markoseachen, is unforgettable and it has influenced my life decisively. It has confirmed me in my decision to become a priest as well to pursue well the study of the language of our Lord.

For the full text of the Tribute, please visit
http://www.socdigest.org/articles/06may05.html

Oh.. Morth Mariam Yoldath Aloho (Mother Of God)Pray For Us
Tags: Syriac Orthodox 
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: