OrthodoxChristianity.net
July 30, 2014, 05:47:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: question about cursor  (Read 882 times) Average Rating: 0
Jennifer
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Church in America

« on: May 31, 2005, 01:07:44 AM »

The other day, my little cat sat on my keyboard.  Ever since then there's one of those little cursor things in the middle of every webpage.  It's very annoying. 

Does anyone know how to make this go away?  I have no idea what keys the cat sat on so I can't 'undo' the damage that way. 

Robert
"Amazing"
Archon

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2005, 01:23:36 AM »

Kill the cat!!!

But seriously...you got a screen shot I can see to understand what it looks like exactly? Have you tried restarting?
Jennifer
OC.net guru

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2005, 01:27:44 AM »

Kill the cat!!!

But seriously...you got a screen shot I can see to understand what it looks like exactly? Have you tried restarting?

My poor baby!  Never!

I've tried re-starting and it didn't help.  I don't know how to do a screen shot but I'll try to explain how it looks.  On this page, there's a blinking black cursor right next to my avatar at the top.  Or if I have google open, I can click on the page and there's a cursor thing blinking. 
Jennifer
OC.net guru

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2005, 01:33:09 AM »

Let me give another example.  If I press the down arrow it will space down with the cursor just like if I had a word document open. 
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: