OrthodoxChristianity.net
July 25, 2014, 04:37:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Undojesus.org??????  (Read 1795 times) Average Rating: 0
Nacho
OC.net guru

Faith: EasternOrthodox
Jurisdiction: OCA

The face of Corporate America

« on: May 24, 2005, 04:55:42 PM »

Take a look at this funny website:
http://undojesus.org/

Hmm, no agenda here...

Jesus is killing us:
the focus of the world needs to be "the planet an everlasting paradise" -- not whether Jesus is God or not;
wars are fought defending false beliefs about Jesus;
a person believing in Jesus is living a lie and is thusly in some respect a dysfunctional member of society;
the media often reports instances of murders by people justifying their actions based on their religious beliefs;

:laugh3:   More paranoia from the Leninist crowd? I could have sworn atheistic dictators have killed more people last century than all wars combined, but to them Christianity is the biggest threat to mankind. Must be too much marijuana, seltzer water & NYU/Columbia law school. I hope they end up in France or Holland when Islam takes over within one generation so they can get a taste of what real hate is.

Jesus is not God nor a son of God:
this site is not concerned whether there is a God or not;
for the sake of no argument, this site allows the reader to remain believing that there is, or may be, a God;
this site is specific in opposing the assertion that Jesus is a son of God;
this site is specific in opposing Christian influence and control within social context;

Funny how they say they are not concerned about debating if Jesus is God or not, then they contradict themselves in the next few lines by asserting that he is not.  Roll Eyes

With love and understanding:
the intent of this site is not to spread hatred for those who believe in Jesus as God;
the intent of this site is to advance the wellness of individuals and society as a whole;

Yea, thanks for being so loving and understanding to take the time spreading the word that people who beleive in Jesus Christ are basically biggots who are ruining your "paradise" you envision for the world. It's not like we are causing all the major conflicts in the world today (cough*Islam*cough)..... :bang:

When I read drivel like this I take comfort in reading the 'prophetic' words of Christ:

1 John 3:13 (NIV)
Do not be surprised, my brothers, if the world hates you.

John 15:18-25 (NIV)
18"If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. 19If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you.

"If I find in myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world."--Mere Christianity
idontlikenames
I'm gonna be the next Matthew777 (whatever that means)

You forgot my briefcase

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2005, 05:34:05 PM »

I bet the f--king sissies who wrote those have small wee-wees and can't even bench the bar.

laa ilaah illa al-Maal wa Rothschild howa nabeehi
troy

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: GOA

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2005, 05:43:30 PM »

The site almost reads like a joke, like someone has too much free time.

Apparently being the set antithesis of Christianity got boring because the site hasn't been updated in quite awhile.
choirfiend
ManIsChristian=iRnotgrEek.
High Elder

Rachael weeping for her children, for they are not

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2005, 05:48:48 PM »

Reading their 20 reasons to dump Christianity only truly demonstrates to the reader how little they know, understand, and have correctly been taught concerning Christianity.

Qui cantat, bis orat
Matthew777
Warned
Archon

Seek and ye shall find

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2005, 06:02:08 PM »

THIS is the king of all whacko-atacko sites:

www.jesusneverexisted.com

He who has a why to live for can bear with almost any how. - Friedrich Nietzsche
www.aramaicpeshitta.com
http://www.mechon-mamre.org/e/et/et0.htm
troy

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: GOA

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2005, 06:07:11 PM »

Reading their 20 reasons to dump Christianity only truly demonstrates to the reader how little they know, understand, and have correctly been taught concerning Christianity.
What's more is that they aren't even capable of coming up with their own 20 reasons-they have to link to them on another site.
Nacho
OC.net guru

Faith: EasternOrthodox
Jurisdiction: OCA

The face of Corporate America

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2005, 06:33:58 PM »

THIS is the king of all whacko-atacko sites:

www.jesusneverexisted.com

OMG...What a bunch of dweebs..

Christianity...
Fraudulent and Evil
ROTTEN - from beginning to end

Nothing to say about Radical Islam though.......... :bang:

(DO YOU REALLY THINK IT ALL BEGAN WITH A SANCTIMONIOUS JEWISH WONDER-WORKER, STROLLING ABOUT 1st CENTURY PALESTINE? PREPARE TO BE ENLIGHTENED GǪ)

Yes, I do.....I guess to these nimwits there is no such thing as FAITH...

There are actually some 200 gospels, epistles and other books concerning the life of Jesus Christ.
Writing such material was a popular literary form, particularly in the 2nd century. The pious fantasies competed with Greek romantic fiction.
Political considerations in the late 2nd century led to the selection of just four approved gospels and the rejection of others.
After three centuries of wrangling 23 other books were accepted by the Church as divinely inspired. The rest were declared 'pious frauds'.
In truth, the whole lot belongs to a genre of literary FICTION.

.......and that's why we suggest you go out and buy Dan Browns book because we have certified that he is one of the few people that is telling the truth about the real history of christianity... :violent:

« Last Edit: May 24, 2005, 06:39:26 PM by Nacho » Logged

"If I find in myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world."--Mere Christianity
thetruth

OC.net

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2005, 07:17:37 PM »

I bet the f--king sissies who wrote those have small wee-wees and can't even bench the bar.

Is there need for this speach, i'm not innocent myself of such language, but coming here looking for some answers on Orthodoxy and seeing this language used and nobodies really offended by it, are my missing something, is there not a problem with this kind of language with Orthodox Christians?

I mean no offence to you idonlikenames, but can someone please explain this to me?

I know on other Christian sites, even non Christians are asked not to use such language, and this being an Orthodox site where Orthodox discuss and chat with each other, i have to ask do many Orthodox Christians use this same speach with other Orthodox Christians in the real world?

I don't ask our of condemnation, but of curiousity, it's a problem for me, even though i have used such language myself, but i don't expect it of a Church i am considering to being part of.

In God's love.
Paul.

idontlikenames
I'm gonna be the next Matthew777 (whatever that means)

You forgot my briefcase

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2005, 07:45:51 PM »

Please accept my apologies.......I can get a little carried away sometimes.  I guess it's because I have a "Christian inferiority complex", and when I feel politically or intellectually threatened, I can tend to lash out.  I'm sorry. Lips Sealed

laa ilaah illa al-Maal wa Rothschild howa nabeehi
thetruth

OC.net

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2005, 09:01:35 PM »

Please accept my apologies.......I can get a little carried away sometimes. I guess it's because I have a "Christian inferiority complex", and when I feel politically or intellectually threatened, I can tend to lash out. I'm sorry. Lips Sealed

No problem.
It's not that you've said anything to really offend me, but my view of Orthodoxy.

I have just been told though, it's the Church that is perfect not us.

But aren't we to try to be, and help one another if we can?

Was it even right that i brought this up, should we rebuke each other in a loving way or are we then judging and not worthy to do it?

In God's love.
Paul.

Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: