OrthodoxChristianity.net
September 02, 2014, 05:44:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SF VS MK  (Read 1160 times) Average Rating: 0
coptic orthodox boy
Elder

« on: May 18, 2005, 10:51:25 PM »

IC XC NIKA
Okay, this topic is "Free For All" right?  So, I thought I'd get the views of the "young guns" on this board, on which they prefered;  Street Fighter or Mortal Kombat. 
I am not a videogame freak, in fact I hardly ever play them, but throw on any Mortal Kombat, and hey, I'm hooked.  So, obviously I am a Mortal Kombat fan, thus, and I know some might hate me for saying this, but Street Fighter doesn't even compare.
Well, I hope someone replys.
copticorthodoxboy
Justinian

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: GOA

« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2005, 11:05:03 PM »

Mortal Komabat all the way...........when i was in elementrary school and MK2 came out for Sega, thats all we used to do was play that, and then pretend and beat the hell out of eachother, great times! haha. Streetfighter has always seemed to me as mmmmmmmm "cheap" would be the word.........

"All this indignation have I hurled, At the pretending part of the proud world. Who, swollen with selfish vanity devise: false freedoms, holy cheats, and formal lies, Over their fellow slaves to tyrannize." - John Wilmot
coptic orthodox boy
Elder

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2005, 11:11:17 PM »

IC XC NIKA
Justinian,
HAHA, yes, I also received many bruises "playing" MK.  In fact, I remember this one time, I literally destroyed my friend (with Sub Zero, in the original), and he (being a few years older) nearly made me pay with his fists.  I can also remember taking down my friends, thinking I was Raiden, flying around.  HAHA, I think I might have even tried a few fatalilities on my friends, luckily, they never worked.
copticorthodoxboy
Robert
"Amazing"
Archon

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2005, 11:15:16 PM »

soul calibur II

coptic orthodox boy
Elder

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2005, 11:19:23 PM »

IC XC NIKA

soul calibur II

Never played.  Still, I'm sure MK was better.  No, I'm not sure, I know. Wink
copticorthodoxboy
Elisha
Protokentarchos

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: OCA

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2005, 11:52:39 PM »

SF,
Because I know how to play it.  (Although Mortal Kombat has much more entertaining gore.)
SetFree
King of Kings

Faith: Oriental Orthodox (Catechumen)
Jurisdiction: Coptic Orthodox Church

Christ, Our God, To Earth Descendeth...

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2005, 12:56:41 AM »

Mortal Kombat all the way...Only because I was adept at making Kitana eat her adversary and spit out the bones (good times...Hahahah).  I remember pretending to be Raiden also and beating the CaCa out of Liu Kang (my little brother).  Street Fighter was aight.  I loved Baraka because I could do the little electricity deal...that rocked.

At His Feet The Six-Winged Seraph, Cherubim, With Sleepless Eye, Veil Their Faces To His Presence As With Ceasless Voice They Cry:ÂÂ  Alleluia! Alleluia! Alleluia!ÂÂ  Lord Most High! --From the Liturgy of St. James (Translated by Gerard Moultrie)
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: