OrthodoxChristianity.net
July 29, 2014, 11:40:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Help- Churches in the Fort Wayne Area  (Read 740 times) Average Rating: 0
emmanuelmelo

OC.net

« on: May 18, 2005, 08:13:16 PM »

Hello

My family will be in Fort Wayne this weekend- unfortunately some members of my family have fallen away from the Orthodox Faith.  We would like to go to Vespers that Saturday.  I have heard about St. Nicholas Orthodox Church (OCA).  I would prefer a Church with a dynamic priest (as the couple is young, and are expecting a Child), a beautiful Church, and a welcoming atmosphere!  I hope and pray that those members of my family who left the Church will one day return! 

God Bless- and please leave comments and/or photos of St. Nicholas Church if you have them.

PS- We are a Greek Orthodox family.  I know that St. Nicholas is an OCA church, but those family members involved prefer English services.  Any and all help will be appreciated!

God Bless

Emmanuel

NULL
emmanuelmelo

OC.net

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2005, 08:16:03 PM »

BUMP

NULL
Landon77
Elder

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: OCA (Antiochian Western Orthodox in exile)

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2005, 10:01:14 PM »

Sad   Dude, I think what you need is an elderly priest at a poor mission station.  The less pleasing to the emotions, the better.

"How stands your mighty god? My God is stronger than he."  -St. Boniface
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: