Author Topic: 100+ HIV Experts And Advocates May Have Been On Board Crashed Malaysian Plane  (Read 348 times)

Offline Justin Kissel

• Protospatharios
Over 100 HIV Experts And Advocates May Have Been On Board Crashed Malaysian Plane

The field of HIV/AIDS research has suffered a savage blow as reports suggest that as many as 108 leading researchers and advocates within the field were on board the Malaysia Airlines flight that that crashed yesterday. While the loss of any individual in such an instance is an extreme tragedy, the situation is particularly saddening given the loss of knowledge and expertise that was dedicated to tackling this dire global health problem...

Offline Maria

• Orthodox Christian
  • Toumarches
  • O most Holy Theotokos, save us.
  • Faith: Orthodox Christian
  • Jurisdiction: GOC
Over 100 HIV Experts And Advocates May Have Been On Board Crashed Malaysian Plane

The field of HIV/AIDS research has suffered a savage blow as reports suggest that as many as 108 leading researchers and advocates within the field were on board the Malaysia Airlines flight that that crashed yesterday. While the loss of any individual in such an instance is an extreme tragedy, the situation is particularly saddening given the loss of knowledge and expertise that was dedicated to tackling this dire global health problem...

From what I have read, these leading AIDS researchers may have been on the threshold of a major breakthrough.
Ἅγιος ὁ Θεός
Ἅγιος ἰσχυρός
Ἅγιος ἀθάνατος
ἐλέησον ἡμας

Offline Punch

• Taxiarches

From what I have read, these leading AIDS researchers may have been on the threshold of a major breakthrough.

So . . . are you saying that God shot the plane down?

I would be happy to agree with you, but then both of us would be wrong.

Offline augustin717

• Taxiarches
That god would be to petty of a buly to bother with then. Just saying

Offline hecma925

• Non-clairvoyant
  • Merarches
  • Pray for me, a sinner.
    • Blog
  • Faith: Christ Clothes
  • Jurisdiction: Puerto Rican Orthodox Sobor
I heard on the news that there were a lot of Dutch people on the plane.
Happy shall he be, that shall take and dash thy little ones against the rock. Alleluia.

No longer pasting here.

Another blog - http://literarydiktator.blogspot.com/

Offline LBK

• No Reporting Allowed
  • Toumarches
  • Holy Father Patrick, pray for us!
  • Faith: Orthodox

There were. More than 140.
Am I posting? Or is it Schroedinger's Cat?

Offline hecma925

• Non-clairvoyant
  • Merarches
  • Pray for me, a sinner.
    • Blog
  • Faith: Christ Clothes
  • Jurisdiction: Puerto Rican Orthodox Sobor

There were. More than 140.

Was just searching.  189 Dutch nationals perished.  Lord, have mercy.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/07/18/malaysia-airlines-flight-mh17-amsterdam-in-shock/12825881/

Dutch King offers condolences to families.
Happy shall he be, that shall take and dash thy little ones against the rock. Alleluia.

No longer pasting here.

Another blog - http://literarydiktator.blogspot.com/