OrthodoxChristianity.net
September 16, 2014, 07:55:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 100+ HIV Experts And Advocates May Have Been On Board Crashed Malaysian Plane  (Read 197 times) Average Rating: 0
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« on: July 18, 2014, 06:37:08 PM »

Over 100 HIV Experts And Advocates May Have Been On Board Crashed Malaysian Plane

The field of HIV/AIDS research has suffered a savage blow as reports suggest that as many as 108 leading researchers and advocates within the field were on board the Malaysia Airlines flight that that crashed yesterday. While the loss of any individual in such an instance is an extreme tragedy, the situation is particularly saddening given the loss of knowledge and expertise that was dedicated to tackling this dire global health problem...
Maria
Orthodox Christian
Warned
Merarches

O most Holy Theotokos, save us.

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2014, 07:36:10 PM »

Over 100 HIV Experts And Advocates May Have Been On Board Crashed Malaysian Plane

The field of HIV/AIDS research has suffered a savage blow as reports suggest that as many as 108 leading researchers and advocates within the field were on board the Malaysia Airlines flight that that crashed yesterday. While the loss of any individual in such an instance is an extreme tragedy, the situation is particularly saddening given the loss of knowledge and expertise that was dedicated to tackling this dire global health problem...

From what I have read, these leading AIDS researchers may have been on the threshold of a major breakthrough.

Glory to Jesus Christ!
Glory to Him forever!
Punch
Protokentarchos

Faith: Christian
Jurisdiction: Body of Christ

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2014, 07:55:39 PM »

From what I have read, these leading AIDS researchers may have been on the threshold of a major breakthrough.

So . . . are you saying that God shot the plane down?

I would be happy to agree with you, but then both of us would be wrong.
augustin717
Warned
Taxiarches

Faith: The other ROC

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2014, 08:07:59 PM »

That god would be to petty of a buly to bother with then. Just saying
hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Taxiarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: OCA - Diocese of the South

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2014, 09:27:07 PM »

I heard on the news that there were a lot of Dutch people on the plane.

LBK
Merarches

Faith: Orthodox

Holy Father Patrick, pray for us!

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2014, 09:29:52 PM »

There were. More than 140.
hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Taxiarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: OCA - Diocese of the South

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2014, 09:32:49 PM »

There were. More than 140.

Was just searching.  189 Dutch nationals perished.  Lord, have mercy.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/07/18/malaysia-airlines-flight-mh17-amsterdam-in-shock/12825881/

Dutch King offers condolences to families.

Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: