OrthodoxChristianity.net
July 26, 2014, 07:40:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Church is being hit in Greece !  (Read 680 times) Average Rating: 0
Justionios

« on: April 25, 2005, 12:57:17 PM »

I don't now if you have followed the discusition in Greece, but the churches is being hit alot.

It is alot of bad people that are telling stories about the Preachers and the metropolitans.
Unfurtunatly many of the stories are true and people have reacted alot, and I am really sad about it.
Not because of the preachers that are being hit , but for the inesent people that looses their faith.

And I have come to wonder how bad have things became when even the truth is bad for the church Sad

But as a retoritian question ! Can reaviling the truth ever be a punch for orthodoxy ? Can it be possible that the truth will sunk the ship ?
« Last Edit: April 25, 2005, 12:57:27 PM by Justionios » Logged

ΧΑΙΡΕ ΑΝΟΡΘΡΩΣΕΙΣ ΤΩΝ ΑΝΘΡΩΠΩΝ , ΧΑΙΡΕ Κ
icxn
Elder

« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2005, 01:54:45 PM »

The Lord is shaking His sifter... so just be patient... and pray that only the bad stuff is sifted away.

icxn
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: