OrthodoxChristianity.net
October 22, 2014, 03:24:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My illness & my family.  (Read 345 times) Average Rating: 0
jayjay

« on: July 07, 2014, 09:26:06 AM »

Hi all - haven't been here for about a year or do (my bad).I woke up last night, and it felt like someone had kicked me in the guts. Saw the Dr today, and he suspects I have an inflamed spleen, I have to have scans in the morning.

Also, the past 7 weeks have been really difficult for us - the stepdaughter (23 yrs) has had her 2 boys removed from her care ( 5 & 10 mths), and they are with us. Her oxygen thieving boyfriend is extremely violent, and has manipulated her that she believes there has never been any violence to her or the 5 yr old. It goes to court again in 2 weeks, with the recommendation we have then for 12mths or till they turn 18yrs. Jess ( the stepdaughter ) is on the warpath/denial game. She is accusing us of making up all the reports that were made to Families SA ( much like family services). Also, as I am a Police Officer, it's all my fault because I don't like her boyfriend ( she's right about that!!!!! ). We have been told that as long as she is in denial, no chance to get her kids back. His usual behaviour is choking, strangling with cords, throwing petrol on her and setting her alight, knives/chisels to throat/belly. Even the 5 yr old is not immune to violent behaviour. He gets thrown through the air, through open windows, knives to the throat etc etc etc. At the moment Jess only has eyes for OT (Oxygen Thief).

And, on top of that, the cook was diagnosed with CIDP - chronic inflamitory demelienating polyneuropathy (sorry for the spelling mistakes) 2 in 3 million get it. Thankfully she seems to be getting the better of this disease. (Check out Google for some really good sites).

Ok, please pray for Jess and her 2 boys - Nayte (5) and Kodee (10 mths). At the moment she has her heels dug in, she is determined to make the relationship work-which it won't.
Please pray for my wife Linda. Looking after these 2 traumatised boys is very difficult, especially on top of her own health.

I've had 2 shoulder Ops since Sept 2011. Please pray my shoulder holds up, and that our 2 boys (Jamie-20; and Caleb- 10) will continue to be of such great assistance.

Anyway, better go. Thanks for the prayers.

Jay
Justin Kolodziej
Party per fess argent and gules; in chief a Latin cross bottony sable between two lozenges azure; in base a wheel, or.
Elder

Faith: Converting
Jurisdiction: GOC-Kallinikos....one day

« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2014, 10:48:40 AM »

wow. lord have mercy

Where even the last two or three are gathered in His name, He is there in their midst.
recent convert
Orthodox Chrisitan
OC.net guru

Faith: Christian
Jurisdiction: Antiochian (N.A.)

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2014, 12:31:42 PM »

Lord, have mercy!

Antiochian OC N.A.
marigold
OC.net guru

Faith: Greek Orthodox

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2014, 01:10:50 PM »

Lord, have mercy on Jay and his family.
Give Jay the strength and health to continue doing what is right.
Protect the children, O Lord, for You are He Who guards infants.
Have mercy on his cook, and grant her remission of CIPD.
Joha

Faith: Orthodox Christian.

Κύριε, σῶσόν με! Κύριε, ἐλέησον!

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2014, 02:26:23 PM »

Lord have mercy on all parties involved.

Philippians 1:6 "Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"
Psalm 57:2 "I will cry out to God Most High, To God who performs all things for me."
SolEX01
Toumarches

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America, Holy Metropolis of New Jersey

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2014, 03:04:03 PM »

Lord have mercy.
Maria
Orthodox Christian
Warned
Merarches

O most Holy Theotokos, save us.

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2014, 04:12:16 PM »

Lord have mercy.

Most Holy Theotokos, save us.

Glory to Jesus Christ!
Glory to Him forever!
littlepilgrim64
Elder

Faith: Pre-catechumen
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox

Son of God, have mercy on me a sinner.

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2014, 07:51:56 PM »

Mercy, dear Lord, on Jay and his family!
Maximum Bob
Archon

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Antiochian

Personal Text? We can have personal text?

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2014, 12:27:14 AM »

Lord, have mercy. Lord, have mercy. Lord, have mercy.

AS MANY OF YOU AS HAVE BEEN BAPTIZED INTO CHRIST HAVE PUT ON CHRIST, ALLELEUIA
Maria
Orthodox Christian
Warned
Merarches

O most Holy Theotokos, save us.

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2014, 04:51:42 PM »

Hi all - haven't been here for about a year or do (my bad).I woke up last night, and it felt like someone had kicked me in the guts. Saw the Dr today, and he suspects I have an inflamed spleen, I have to have scans in the morning.

Also, the past 7 weeks have been really difficult for us - the stepdaughter (23 yrs) has had her 2 boys removed from her care ( 5 & 10 mths), and they are with us. Her oxygen thieving boyfriend is extremely violent, and has manipulated her that she believes there has never been any violence to her or the 5 yr old. It goes to court again in 2 weeks, with the recommendation we have then for 12mths or till they turn 18yrs. Jess ( the stepdaughter ) is on the warpath/denial game. She is accusing us of making up all the reports that were made to Families SA ( much like family services). Also, as I am a Police Officer, it's all my fault because I don't like her boyfriend ( she's right about that!!!!! ). We have been told that as long as she is in denial, no chance to get her kids back. His usual behaviour is choking, strangling with cords, throwing petrol on her and setting her alight, knives/chisels to throat/belly. Even the 5 yr old is not immune to violent behaviour. He gets thrown through the air, through open windows, knives to the throat etc etc etc. At the moment Jess only has eyes for OT (Oxygen Thief).

And, on top of that, the cook was diagnosed with CIDP - chronic inflamitory demelienating polyneuropathy (sorry for the spelling mistakes) 2 in 3 million get it. Thankfully she seems to be getting the better of this disease. (Check out Google for some really good sites).

Ok, please pray for Jess and her 2 boys - Nayte (5) and Kodee (10 mths). At the moment she has her heels dug in, she is determined to make the relationship work-which it won't.
Please pray for my wife Linda. Looking after these 2 traumatised boys is very difficult, especially on top of her own health.

I've had 2 shoulder Ops since Sept 2011. Please pray my shoulder holds up, and that our 2 boys (Jamie-20; and Caleb- 10) will continue to be of such great assistance.

Anyway, better go. Thanks for the prayers.

Jay

Lord have mercy.

Any updates?

Glory to Jesus Christ!
Glory to Him forever!
jayjay

« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2014, 10:28:10 AM »

Hi guys.
Well, my guts are better - turned out I had a twisted appendage in my guts, I think its unwound now.
There was a court hearing, and we were given custody of the 2 boys for 12 months. Unfortunately Jess is now attacking us on Facebook, but it's really like water off a ducks back. We are refusing to answer any comments, texts etc.
All our health is improving, and I got some great news with work last Friday, so we are all on cloud nine.

Anyway, to all of you, thanks for the prayers and support. It means a lot.
Maximum Bob
Archon

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Antiochian

Personal Text? We can have personal text?

« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2014, 12:09:46 PM »

Glory to God.

AS MANY OF YOU AS HAVE BEEN BAPTIZED INTO CHRIST HAVE PUT ON CHRIST, ALLELEUIA
marigold
OC.net guru

Faith: Greek Orthodox

« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2014, 10:56:23 PM »

Glory to God!
Lord, continue to extend your mercy to Jay and his family, and to his cook.
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: