OrthodoxChristianity.net
September 17, 2014, 03:55:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of Greece & Turkey in Prophecy  (Read 3026 times) Average Rating: 0
Ntinos
Σαλός
Elder

« on: April 21, 2005, 09:00:29 AM »

I would like to present you with a few prophecies concerning the future of Greece and Turkey, now that Turkey is about to join the European Union, the issue about re-union in Cyprus is been flamed again, and the six naval miles issue has been the cause of a crisis just a week ago.

From the prophecies of Elder Joseph of Vatopedi:
J.: This is the beginning of these events, troublesome events, military ones...  The movers and shakers of this evil are the Jews.  They are being prompted to do this by the devil, in order to start this,... in order to destroy the seed of Orthodoxy in Greece and in Russia.  This will be their chief obstacle to world domination.  And they nevertheless will compel the Turks to come here, to Greece, in order to begin their work; and Greece, although she has a government, does not, in reality, have a government, as such.  She lacks strength, and the Turks will come here.  This will be the moment when Russia, too, will move her forces, in order to repel the Turks.  Events will develop thus: when Russia goes to Greece's aid, the Americans and NATO will attempt to prevent this, in order that there might be no union, no merger, between two Orthodox nations.  They will also arouse other powers, such as the Japanese and others.  There will be great slaughter upon the territory of the former Byzantine Empire.  Of those who perish, there will be some 600 million, alone.  The Vatican will also participate greatly in all this, in order to impede the growing role of Orthodoxy and prevent such unification.  Thus will Divine providence find its fulfillment.
from: http://www.geocities.com/kitezhgrad/prophets/josvat.html with great respect.

From the prophecies of Elder Paissios the Athoneite Monk:
Providence tells me that many events will happen: The Russians will take Turkey and Turkey will disappear from the world map because a third of the Turks will become Christians, another third will die in the war and another third will leave for Mesopotamia.

There will be a great war between Russians and Europeans, and much blood will be spilled. Greece won't play a leading role in that war, but they'll give her Constantinople. Not because the Russians adore the Greeks, but because no better solution will be found. The city will be handed over to the Greek Army even before it has a chance to get there.

For anyone that can read byzantine Greek, there is also this prophecy of St. Andrew, a Fool for Christ:

+á-ü++-Ã¥++-ä+¦+»+¦ +æ+¦+»++-Ã  +æ+++¦-ü+¡+¦ -ä++-Ã  +¦+¦+¦ -ä++++ +º-ü+¦-â-ä-î++ +ú+¦++++-ì (6++-é +¦+¦-Ä+++¦-é ++.+º)

-½+¢-î+¦++-é +¦+¦ -ä+¦-é -Ã¥+¡-ü+¦-ä+¦+¦ +¦+¦-â+¦+¡+++¦+¦ -ä++ +¦+¡++++-é -ä-ë++ +æ+¦+¦-ü++++-Ä++ +¦+¦+¦ +¦+¦+¦+++¼ -Ç+++«++++ -ä++ +++¦-ç+¦+»-ü+¦ +¦-Ã -ä-Ä++ +¦+¦-ä+¦-â-Ã¥+¼++++-Ã -â+¦++, +¦+¦-Ä +¦+¦ -Ã¥+++++» -î-ä+¦ +¦+¦+¦ -ä++ +P+¦++++-î++ +¦+¡++++-é +¦+¦-â+¦+++¦-ì-â+¦-ä+¦+¦, ++-ì-ä+¦++++-é -Ç-ü++-â+++¦++-ü+»+¦ -Ç-ü-î+¦+¦+¦-ä+¦+¦ +¦++ -ä-ë +¦-Ç-ä+¼ +¦+¦+¦ -ä-ë +¦+¦+¦+¼-ä-ë -â-ä+++¦-ç+¦+»-ë -ä-ë++ +¦+»+¦++-â+¦ -ä+¦-â-â+¼-ü-ë++ -â-ä+++¦-ç+¦+»-ë++ +¦+++¦+¦+¦-Ã¥+¦+++¦+¦-ë+++¡++-ë++, +¦++++'+¦+¦-â+¦+++¦-ì-â+¦-ä+¦+¦ +++¦++ +¦+¦+¦ -ä+¦ +¦-Ä+++¦ -ä-ë++ +¦+++¦-ü-ä-ë++-Ä++ +¦-Ç+» +¦+¦+¼-Ã¥++-Ã -é +¦+¦-ä+¦-â-ä-ü-Ä-â++-Ã -â+¦++' ++-Ã +¦+» +¦+¦ +¦-Ã -ä+++»-é +¦-Ç-î -ä-ë++ +¦-ì++ +¦-ü-Ç+«+¦-ë++, -ë++ +¦+¦ -ü++++-Ã¥+¦+»+++¦ +¦-ì-ü+¦+¦ +¦+¦+¦ +++++¦+»+¦+¦ +¦-ü+¡-Ç+¦+++++¦ -Ç-Ã -ü-î+++¦++ +++¡-ü+¦+¦ -â-Ã +¦+¦-î-Ç-ä++-Ã -â+¦+¦ +¦+¦+¦ +¦+¦-é -ä+¦ ++-Ç+»-ë ++-Ã  ++++ +¦++++-Ã -Ç++-â-ä-ü+¡-ê++-Ã -â+¦++ ++-Ã +¦+¡-ä+¦ ++-Ã +¦' ++-Ã  ++++ +¦++-ä+¦-ì+++¦ +¦+¦-ä+¦+++¦+¦-Ã¥+++«-â++++-ä+¦+¦-+.

This had me thinking: This Pope, Benedict XVI, is an anti-Turk, which might trigger a rejection of Turkey from the European Union very soon...

eleni

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2005, 11:13:05 PM »

Hi there Ntinos......
I hold true to those prophecies.....And we will live to see those horrific days ahead.......God have mercy on us

I can understand that many dont want to hear about prophecy........rightly so because it should not in any way alter our way of thinking or behaving ......
What I mean is that, we should pray and ask other's to pray for us because we will need it.....
Christian Prosecution will be a terrible thing.......Theotokos Mother of God Pray for us...

I was into prophecy quite alot and read many of the Saints prophecy concerning the end of times.....what I did NEGLECT was to read and learn prayers of the Orthodox church.......not because I did not want to, but because I did not see it as being a nessasity....
Although babtised as an infant into the Orthodox faith.......I only came to know the truth in Orthodoxy(not that I ever strayed from Orthodoxy, but thinking of it as like any other Christian Religion)......only that Orthodox was different in the Building structure.....this is from not paying attention in Church when younger.....
Now older(well, not that much Smiley ....)I understand because of my failings and SIN in life.....
Sorry for going off the topic ......
Ntinos.....

I think that Prophecy should be told and available to many because of the so many FALSE PROPHECIES out there on the internet and in many NEW AGE BOOKS.....all of course claiming that they know the times and dates of the end of times.....which many beleive that once the Antichrist comes, then Christ comes and kills him and we live for another 1,000 YRS........this is such a big lie that trying to tell others, they just cannot understand or raed it for themselves....
We have many prophetic messages concerning the end .......and if asked, we should point out that prophecy of God is all truth....100% and not 99%....
Prophecy of Nostradamus........false
Aliens......False(demons in disguise)
All the new age so called Prophets....False
.........ok sorry for the long talk.....
Pray for me a sinner....
helen....

A Prudent man foresees evil and hides himself;
The simple pass on and are punished.
-Proverbs27:12-
eleni

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2005, 02:15:04 PM »

Ntinos or anyone else one here.......
Has anyone heard of Mashiach ....?

Prophecies from many religions seem to be coming true......

pray for me a sinner

A Prudent man foresees evil and hides himself;
The simple pass on and are punished.
-Proverbs27:12-
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: