OrthodoxChristianity.net
October 25, 2014, 12:21:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Poll
Question: Is it ethical and right to purchase inexpensive clothing from slave labor or sweat shops ?
Never - 3 (12%)
No, but I cannot say never - 8 (32%)
No, unless I do not have any options - 5 (20%)
Yes, it provides a livelihood for the poor - 4 (16%)
Yes - 5 (20%)
Total Voters: 25

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you buy inexpensive clothing made in a sweat shop if you knew?  (Read 2080 times) Average Rating: 0
Mor Ephrem
"Mor is right, you are wrong."
Section Moderator
Hoplitarches

The Pope Emeritus reading OCNet

« Reply #45 on: June 25, 2014, 08:27:35 PM »

A pea facial maybe?

That looks better than it sounds when read aloud.

Apolytikion, Tone 1, by Antonis

An eloquent crafter of divine posts
And an inheritor of the line of the Baptist
A righteous son of India
And a new apostle to the internet
O Holy Mor Ephrem,
Intercede for us, that our forum may be saved.

Mor Ephrem > Justin Kissel
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

Goodbye for now, my friend

« Reply #46 on: June 25, 2014, 08:30:33 PM »

A pea facial maybe?

I am going to not respond to that. My days of being honest about such matters are over.

Paradosis ≠ Asteriktos ≠ Justin
kelly
UNSUBSCRIBED from the world
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox

« Reply #47 on: June 25, 2014, 08:39:12 PM »

A pea facial maybe?

I am going to not respond to that. My days of being honest about such matters are over.

I did a pumpkin facial once. I can't say I such much benefit in it, besides my face reeking of pumpkin afterwards.

kelly and I spend all our free time collecting pictures of Russian monarchs.  Its a thing we do.
Geh
scum par excellence
Warned

Faith: excessively cynical, amoral, nefarious, opportunistic, antisocial, sadistic, machiavellian, misanthropic, pessimistic, narcissistic, psychopathic, sociopathic, jaded, opulent self-absorbed navel-gazing
Jurisdiction: confines of my own idiocy

« Reply #48 on: June 25, 2014, 09:08:20 PM »

I really don't feel like it is a profitable use of time and money to research where every consumer item I might buy comes from and where the raw materials for each of those products comes from. Call me lazy, but that isn't my idea of a slammin' fun Friday night.
I made an entire can of peas but don't want to eat the last 40%. If I throw them out it is wasting food. But if I put them in the fridge it means using energy to cool them, and then more energy to reheat them, etc. What a quandary...
Throw it outside, something will eat it.

What if that attracts critters, who then bite a small child, who gets a disease or infection, and dies? All because I didn't want to eat a few spoonfuls of peas?  Sad

smear them on yourself instead wearing those evil sweatshop clothes....

This might work for me, but I'm not sure how my neighbors would react. Meh, they never seem to mind when I go out in my boxer-briefs for the mail, so they should be ok.
A pea facial maybe?
Keep yukking it up.

300 million kids around the world are going to bed hungry tonight, and tomorrow some of them will need to grind out 10 more hours of their soul to craft you a pair of Nike Air Monarch IVs.

Keep continuing to be oblivious by being shamelessly decadent and self-indulgent, after all it is an excellent witness to the Christian faith.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 09:09:41 PM by Geh » Logged

Quote from: Nikolaostheservant
tonight you die of a heart attack in your sleep. your at the pearly gates wanting to get in but you have not been very good nor have you been very bad, sin wise the scales are even. so to break the tie God asks you to explain this post you made, what u gona say?
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #49 on: June 25, 2014, 09:15:10 PM »

I've never owned a pair of shoes that cost more than $30. Maybe my dress shoes, which I bought for funerals and such, and which I paid whatever they said I had to for. So I'm afraid you'll have to pick another consumerist vice of mine.

Though I do admit to feeling bad later on about the joke. Not because of anything you said (of course), but because I watched the video that Maria posted in the other thread about the prostitution, and I felt like an *ss for joking about stuff in this thread, which is also a serious matter--even if some of the proposed solutions and rhetoric are more emotion and flailing about than real substance.

kelly
OC.net guru

« Reply #50 on: June 25, 2014, 09:44:15 PM »

I really don't feel like it is a profitable use of time and money to research where every consumer item I might buy comes from and where the raw materials for each of those products comes from. Call me lazy, but that isn't my idea of a slammin' fun Friday night.
I made an entire can of peas but don't want to eat the last 40%. If I throw them out it is wasting food. But if I put them in the fridge it means using energy to cool them, and then more energy to reheat them, etc. What a quandary...

What if that attracts critters, who then bite a small child, who gets a disease or infection, and dies? All because I didn't want to eat a few spoonfuls of peas?  Sad

This might work for me, but I'm not sure how my neighbors would react. Meh, they never seem to mind when I go out in my boxer-briefs for the mail, so they should be ok.
A pea facial maybe?
Keep yukking it up.

300 million kids around the world are going to bed hungry tonight, and tomorrow some of them will need to grind out 10 more hours of their soul to craft you a pair of Nike Air Monarch IVs.

Keep continuing to be oblivious by being shamelessly decadent and self-indulgent, after all it is an excellent witness to the Christian faith.

Stop generalizing. I don't wear Nikes. Why are you hostile?

kelly and I spend all our free time collecting pictures of Russian monarchs.  Its a thing we do.
Mor Ephrem
Section Moderator
Hoplitarches

« Reply #51 on: June 25, 2014, 09:56:06 PM »

A pea facial maybe?
Keep yukking it up.

Shiny's just picking up where he left off.

A righteous son of India
O Holy Mor Ephrem,

kelly
OC.net guru

« Reply #52 on: June 25, 2014, 10:02:33 PM »

A pea facial maybe?
Keep yukking it up.

Shiny's just picking up where he left off.

Oh I hope so!

TheTrisagion
Armed Feline rider of Flaming Unicorns
Warned
Merarches

Jurisdiction: Antiochian

« Reply #53 on: June 25, 2014, 10:40:51 PM »

Let us commemorate Shiny and his ascetic ways.

I dunno I liked how rappers back in the 80s had a pirate theme going wearing Pirates hats or Raiders stuff whatever. But then you have stuff like pirate radio, broadcasting underground stuff.

I saw a guy on the street recently wearing a Raiders jacket and Hornets snapback. It was amazing. Straight up 90s.

I like the retro Starter jackets a lot and the Mitchell and Ness snapbacks.

Normally I just wear Nike sweats and whatever I have in my closet. Nike Air Maxes or Jordan's. Really if retro Js were cheaper id wear then a lot more.

385 for retro J 3 with Nike Air on the back? No thanks.

Have you considered the possibility that your face is an ad hominem?
Somebody just went all Jack Chick up in here.
Punch
Taxiarches

Faith: Christian
Jurisdiction: Body of Christ

« Reply #54 on: June 25, 2014, 10:50:06 PM »

Keep yukking it up.

We could nuke them, which would end their suffering in milliseconds. Oh, but we are all about life, so we feed them just enough so that they can breed more starving children and increase the misery in the world.  If we baptized the children and then killed them, they would go to heaven wouldn't they?  Would you be showing love by ending their suffering and sending them to heaven, or would you be a monster because you did not let them suffer longer and die in pain and agony?  Sorry, just the old Nazi in me from my youth coming through.  I wish that there were not times that it made more sense than religion.

I would be happy to agree with you, but then both of us would be wrong.
TheTrisagion
Warned
Merarches

« Reply #55 on: June 25, 2014, 10:53:03 PM »

Keep yukking it up.

We could nuke them, which would end their suffering in milliseconds. Oh, but we are all about life, so we feed them just enough so that they can breed more starving children and increase the misery in the world.  If we baptized the children and then killed them, they would go to heaven wouldn't they?  Would you be showing love by ending their suffering and sending them to heaven, or would you be a monster because you did not let them suffer longer and die in pain and agony?  Sorry, just the old Nazi in me from my youth coming through.  I wish that there were not times that it made more sense than religion.

Punch is a most interesting enigma. Sometimes I think: Gee that was super insightful and a great perspective. Other times I think: Holy crap, that guy is insane, I hope he never finds out where I live.   Tongue

kelly
OC.net guru

« Reply #56 on: June 25, 2014, 10:53:30 PM »

Keep yukking it up.

Punch is a most interesting enigma. Sometimes I think: Gee that was super insightful and a great perspective. Other times I think: Holy crap, that guy is insane, I hope he never finds out where I live.   Tongue

That's why we love him.

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #57 on: June 25, 2014, 10:57:49 PM »

Keep yukking it up.

I have learned to attribute the parts I agree with to his Orthodox 1/3rd, the parts I disagree with to his Lutheran 1/3rd, and the parts that scare me to his 'I'm Punch. Checkmate.' 1/3rd.  Wink

Geh
scum par excellence
Warned

Faith: excessively cynical, amoral, nefarious, opportunistic, antisocial, sadistic, machiavellian, misanthropic, pessimistic, narcissistic, psychopathic, sociopathic, jaded, opulent self-absorbed navel-gazing

« Reply #58 on: June 26, 2014, 05:29:50 PM »

We could nuke them, which would end their suffering in milliseconds. Oh, but we are all about life, so we feed them just enough so that they can breed more starving children and increase the misery in the world.  If we baptized the children and then killed them, they would go to heaven wouldn't they?  Would you be showing love by ending their suffering and sending them to heaven, or would you be a monster because you did not let them suffer longer and die in pain and agony?  Sorry, just the old Nazi in me from my youth coming through.  I wish that there were not times that it made more sense than religion.
That is already an untenable solution and further you assume two things, this would end suffering and you haven't been dehumanized yourself. The growing modern corporate-techocapitalism that is simply the most dominating, out of control ideological force in history simultaneously dehumanizes and represses.

Your nukes are the very product of this calculable dehumanizing process in virtue of technology.

tonight you die of a heart attack in your sleep. your at the pearly gates wanting to get in but you have not been very good nor have you been very bad, sin wise the scales are even. so to break the tie God asks you to explain this post you made, what u gona say?
Agabus
The user formerly known as Agabus.
Archon

Faith: Pan-American Colloquial Convert Hybrid Orthodoxy.
Jurisdiction: We are all uncanonical now.

« Reply #59 on: June 26, 2014, 05:42:33 PM »

Outside of shoes, I haven't purchased new clothes in years.

I guess this is a kind of poor humblebrag.

Lord have mercy and all that.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 05:43:18 PM by Agabus » Logged

Blessed Nazarius practiced the ascetic life. His clothes were tattered. He wore his shoes without removing them for six years.

THE OPINIONS HERE MAY NOT REFLECT THE ACTUAL OR PERCEIVED ORTHODOX CHURCH
Mor Ephrem
Section Moderator
Hoplitarches

« Reply #60 on: June 26, 2014, 05:45:03 PM »

Outside of shoes, I haven't purchased new clothes in years.

I guess this is a kind of poor humblebrag.

Lord have mercy and all that.

Smiley

A righteous son of India
O Holy Mor Ephrem,

TheTrisagion
Warned
Merarches

« Reply #61 on: June 26, 2014, 07:48:41 PM »

We could nuke them, which would end their suffering in milliseconds. Oh, but we are all about life, so we feed them just enough so that they can breed more starving children and increase the misery in the world.  If we baptized the children and then killed them, they would go to heaven wouldn't they?  Would you be showing love by ending their suffering and sending them to heaven, or would you be a monster because you did not let them suffer longer and die in pain and agony?  Sorry, just the old Nazi in me from my youth coming through.  I wish that there were not times that it made more sense than religion.
That is already an untenable solution and further you assume two things, this would end suffering and you haven't been dehumanized yourself. The growing modern corporate-techocapitalism that is simply the most dominating, out of control ideological force in history simultaneously dehumanizes and represses.

Your nukes are the very product of this calculable dehumanizing process in virtue of technology.
With all this moralizing, you don't seem to meet the definition of amoral, opportunistic, antisocial, sadistic, machiavellian, misanthropic, pessimistic, narcissistic, psychopathic, sociopathic, jaded, opulent self-absorbed navel-gazing.  Perhaps there is hope for you yet.  Wink

Geh
scum par excellence
Warned

« Reply #62 on: June 26, 2014, 08:31:56 PM »

With all this moralizing, you don't seem to meet the definition of amoral, opportunistic, antisocial, sadistic, machiavellian, misanthropic, pessimistic, narcissistic, psychopathic, sociopathic, jaded, opulent self-absorbed navel-gazing.  Perhaps there is hope for you yet.  Wink
After I'm done groveling.

Punch
Taxiarches

« Reply #63 on: June 26, 2014, 10:22:20 PM »

First point - no, it would not end suffering.  It would only end the suffering for however many million that we killed.  If we could up that to a couple of billion, that would end a lot of suffering, but not all of it.  As to dehumanizing, you make it sound like being a human is a good thing.  Personally I think that rats have us beat.  To be honest, I don't think that there are many things more disgusting than humans.  The beauty of this from a moral perspective is that no matter how many millions that you kill, you are still alive to be forgiven.  However, if you simply kill yourself and spare the rest of the world, then you cannot be forgiven.  What a dilemma that religion has created.  Figure out the age of reason.  Baptize all of the poor and starving under that age and then kill them.  Instant Salvation for millions!  Next, kill all those that want to be martyrs.  Instant salvation for more millions (although a my guess would be that most of them would chicken out when the found out that one was all too willing to grant their wish).  If you could grant instant Salvation to that many people, you could become the second most holy person to walk the earth.  Only Jesus would be greater.  You would have saved more people than any apostle, any evangelist, any Church Father, any Pope, any priest, and you would only violate one commandment doing it. Since no body other than Jesus is perfect, all of the former have violated at least one commandment, too.  Yet, have they done so much good doing so? 

Perhaps I should stop thinking about this.  It is starting to sound to good to be true.  Maybe you are right and it is untenable.   

Second point -  you say that as though I should care.  I don't.

The Fool

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Antiochian Archdiocese of the British Isles and Ireland

« Reply #64 on: June 27, 2014, 01:27:36 PM »

First point - no, it would not end suffering.  It would only end the suffering for however many million that we killed.  If we could up that to a couple of billion, that would end a lot of suffering, but not all of it.  As to dehumanizing, you make it sound like being a human is a good thing.  Personally I think that rats have us beat.  To be honest, I don't think that there are many things more disgusting than humans.  The beauty of this from a moral perspective is that no matter how many millions that you kill, you are still alive to be forgiven.  However, if you simply kill yourself and spare the rest of the world, then you cannot be forgiven.  What a dilemma that religion has created.  Figure out the age of reason.  Baptize all of the poor and starving under that age and then kill them.  Instant Salvation for millions!  Next, kill all those that want to be martyrs.  Instant salvation for more millions (although a my guess would be that most of them would chicken out when the found out that one was all too willing to grant their wish).  If you could grant instant Salvation to that many people, you could become the second most holy person to walk the earth.  Only Jesus would be greater.  You would have saved more people than any apostle, any evangelist, any Church Father, any Pope, any priest, and you would only violate one commandment doing it. Since no body other than Jesus is perfect, all of the former have violated at least one commandment, too.  Yet, have they done so much good doing so? 

Perhaps I should stop thinking about this.  It is starting to sound to good to be true.  Maybe you are right and it is untenable.   

Second point -  you say that as though I should care.  I don't.

I suspect Christ disapproves when we try to game his system.

"When I hear the words 'Interfaith Dialogue', I reach for my revolver."
Punch
Taxiarches

« Reply #65 on: June 27, 2014, 01:37:29 PM »

I agree with you . . . in sooooo many ways.  There are many who think that religion is nothing other than man attempting to game God's system.

The Fool

« Reply #66 on: June 27, 2014, 01:42:52 PM »

I agree with you . . . in sooooo many ways.  There are many who think that religion is nothing other than man attempting to game God's system.

Seems like a pretty prideful attitude to me, thinking you can game him into judging a certain way.

Punch
Taxiarches

« Reply #67 on: June 27, 2014, 01:59:16 PM »

Seems like a pretty prideful attitude to me, thinking you can game him into judging a certain way.

It is worse than that.  It is just plain stupid thinking that you can game God.

The Fool

« Reply #68 on: June 27, 2014, 02:00:47 PM »

It is worse than that.  It is just plain stupid thinking that you can game God.

Good point.

elephant
High Elder

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: GOAA

« Reply #69 on: June 27, 2014, 03:01:13 PM »

I avoid some stuff where I can....but honestly that's mostly driven by allergy related reasons.

Denise, really needing a plastic allergen free bubble to live in...

I sympathize with you.

I am making almost all of my clothing now, except bras, shoes, socks, and coats.

But that's all I wear! Unless you count nail polish.

Maria
Orthodox Christian
Warned
Merarches

O most Holy Theotokos, save us.

« Reply #70 on: June 27, 2014, 03:12:44 PM »

I avoid some stuff where I can....but honestly that's mostly driven by allergy related reasons.

I sympathize with you.

I am making almost all of my clothing now, except bras, shoes, socks, and coats.

That is better than a classmate in one of my classes. I called her to discuss one of the lectures, and she was not in. However, her answering machine had a recorded message, "Come on over later when I have nothing on but the radio."
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 03:30:23 PM by Maria » Logged

Glory to Jesus Christ!
Glory to Him forever!
Cyrillic
Merarches

Cyrillico est imperare orbi universo

« Reply #71 on: June 27, 2014, 03:22:30 PM »

I sympathize with you.

Better keep your coat on at all times.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 03:22:49 PM by Cyrillic » Logged

"And the Devil did grin, for his darling sin
is pride that apes humility."
-Samuel Coleridge
DeniseDenise
Warned
Archon

« Reply #72 on: June 27, 2014, 03:27:30 PM »

I sympathize with you.

Miss Elephant,

I am now imagining you dressed in fabulous outfits of glittery bras, shoes and a lovely velvet coat.

Please never tell me this is incorrect.

Cyrillic
Merarches

Cyrillico est imperare orbi universo

« Reply #73 on: June 27, 2014, 03:29:15 PM »

I do hope elephant has a long coat.

"And the Devil did grin, for his darling sin
is pride that apes humility."
-Samuel Coleridge
Maria
Orthodox Christian
Warned
Merarches

« Reply #74 on: June 27, 2014, 03:29:27 PM »

I sympathize with you.

Better keep your coat on at all times.

Perhaps she was referring to a "house coat" or "duster".
It is a garment typically worn in a mental institution or skilled nursing facility by patients.
I have been visiting these patients, and they are issued these "house coats" by their conservators.

Glory to Jesus Christ!
Glory to Him forever!
vamrat
Vamratoraptor
Taxiarches

Faith: Serbian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: New Gracanica

« Reply #75 on: June 27, 2014, 03:59:58 PM »

I sympathize with you.

Miss Elephant,

I am now imagining you dressed in fabulous outfits of glittery bras, shoes and a lovely velvet coat.

I tired to find an image of an elephant flasher.  Rule 34 failed me.
Punch
Taxiarches

« Reply #76 on: June 27, 2014, 04:25:39 PM »

Did you try any German web sites.  After all, I think that they created Rule 34.

DeniseDenise
Warned
Archon

« Reply #77 on: June 27, 2014, 04:27:06 PM »

Did you try any German web sites.  After all, I think that they created Rule 34.

I didn't have great luck finding an elephant in a sparkly bra and shoes either.....so must just be -reloading- the rule 34 content atm
Sinful Hypocrite
Everyday I am critical of others. Every day I make similar mistakes. Every day I am a hypocrite.
OC.net guru

Faith: Greek Orthodox
Jurisdiction: "The Orthodox Church" by Bishop Kallistos Ware: "We know where the Church is but we cannot be sure where it is not; and so we must refrain from passing judgment on non-Orthodox Christians."

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #78 on: June 27, 2014, 04:31:17 PM »

Would you buy inexpensive clothing made in a sweat shop if you knew?

Is there any that are not in some way?

The Lord gathers his sheep, I fear I am a goat. Lord have mercy.

"A Christian is someone who follows and worships a perfectly good God who revealed his true face through the life, death and resurrection of Jesus of Nazareth.“
Maria
Orthodox Christian
Warned
Merarches

« Reply #79 on: June 27, 2014, 05:00:31 PM »

Would you buy inexpensive clothing made in a sweat shop if you knew?

Is there any that are not in some way?

Good question.

Glory to Jesus Christ!
Glory to Him forever!
TheTrisagion
Warned
Merarches

« Reply #80 on: June 27, 2014, 06:41:39 PM »

I sympathize with you.

Miss Elephant,

A. I found it
B. I am horrifically scarred by what I had to go through to find it
C. I'm not posting it.

At least we know that Rule 34 is still intact, but oh the things I have seen.  Shocked

JamesR
Virginal Chicano Blood
Taxiarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox (but doubtful)
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Church *of* America

St. Augustine of Hippo pray for me!

« Reply #81 on: June 27, 2014, 07:57:43 PM »

Fortunately, my mother still picks out and buys my clothing, and when she passes away someday, I was just planning on having my younger sister take over that job for me, so I've never had to think much about this  Wink

However, now that I think about it, the thought of buying clothing that supports an evil, exploitive industry sounds pretty bad. On the other hand though, I don't see how my not buying their products is really going to put a stop to it. At least if I purchase it, their work won't be in vain. I'd rather try to improve labour conditions for these people instead of just sitting idly by.

You're really on to something here. Tattoo to keep you from masturbating, chew to keep you from fornicating... it's a whole new world where you outsource your crosses. You're like a Christian entrepreneur or something.
James, you have problemz.
Punch
Taxiarches

« Reply #82 on: June 27, 2014, 08:42:13 PM »

I sympathize with you.

Miss Elephant,

A. I found it
B. I am horrifically scarred by what I had to go through to find it
C. I'm not posting it.

At least we know that Rule 34 is still intact, but oh the things I have seen.  Shocked

I was at work reading this thread. So, I used my phone to set up a hotspot to bypass the NetNazis, logged on with my tablet (my property), set my browser to "private" and Google "Elephant Porn". I think that it will be days before I stop puking.

Mor Ephrem
Section Moderator
Hoplitarches

« Reply #83 on: June 27, 2014, 08:57:23 PM »

I was at work reading this thread. So, I used my phone to set up a hotspot to bypass the NetNazis, logged on with my tablet (my property), set my browser to "private" and Google "Elephant Porn". I think that it will be days before I stop puking.

That's dedication.  Like "the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force" dedication.

A righteous son of India
O Holy Mor Ephrem,

Punch
Taxiarches

« Reply #84 on: June 27, 2014, 08:59:37 PM »

That's dedication.  Like "the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force" dedication.

The only thing that suffered violence was my eyes and psyche.

TheTrisagion
Warned
Merarches

« Reply #85 on: June 27, 2014, 09:19:06 PM »

I feel you, brother. Blessed are those whose innocence has not been seized from them by elephant porn.

hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Taxiarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: OCA - Diocese of the South

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #86 on: June 28, 2014, 01:40:44 AM »

This thread went from sweat shops to elephant porn.  I'm so confused.

LBK
Toumarches

Holy Father Patrick, pray for us!

« Reply #87 on: June 28, 2014, 06:50:42 AM »

I didn't have great luck finding an elephant in a sparkly bra and shoes either.....so must just be -reloading- the rule 34 content atm

I'm sure ZealousZeal could oblige, with her 'shopping prowess.  laugh laugh laugh
vamrat
Vamratoraptor
Taxiarches

Faith: Serbian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: New Gracanica

« Reply #88 on: June 28, 2014, 07:57:10 AM »

I feel you, brother. Blessed are those whose innocence has not been seized from them by elephant porn.

I said "elephant flasher" not generic elephant porn.  Geez, I would have figured that would have been out there on the discovery channel if nothing else. 
TheTrisagion
Warned
Merarches

« Reply #89 on: June 28, 2014, 10:14:57 AM »

I said "elephant flasher" not generic elephant porn.  Geez, I would have figured that would have been out there on the discovery channel if nothing else. 
Sometimes, you have to wade through the elephant dung to find the bauble you were searching for.

Tags:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: