OrthodoxChristianity.net
December 17, 2014, 07:27:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Farewell OC.net  (Read 1941 times) Average Rating: 0
vamrat
Vamratoraptor
Merarches

Faith: Serbian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: New Gracanica

« Reply #90 on: June 23, 2014, 11:39:11 AM »

That's better.

Das ist des Jägers Ehrenschild, daß er beschützt und hegt sein Wild, weidmännisch jagt, wie sich’s gehört, den Schöpfer im Geschöpfe ehrt.
Mor Ephrem
"Mor is right, you are wrong."
Section Moderator
Stratopedarches

"And you shall call his name Jesus..."

« Reply #91 on: June 23, 2014, 11:40:07 AM »

That's better.

Ooooh, interracial...nice!

The Mor has spoken. Let his word endure unto the ages of ages.

Please, James, tell us more about women!
TheTrisagion
Armed Feline rider of Flaming Unicorns
Merarches

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Antiochian

« Reply #92 on: June 23, 2014, 11:44:23 AM »

I'm sorry, but that's an ugly frakking cat.
Why must you always bully me?

Why can't you just take your spiritual edification like a man? 
Maria
Orthodox Christian
Merarches

O most Holy Theotokos, save us.

« Reply #93 on: June 23, 2014, 11:50:47 AM »

I'm sorry, but that's an ugly frakking cat.

Yes, it looks photo-shopped. Those eyes are not normal. Kitten eyes are usually blue, not deep brown.

Glory to Jesus Christ!
Glory to Him forever!
kelly
UNSUBSCRIBED from reporting
OC.net guru

Jurisdiction: Genuine Kellenic Truest Orthodox Traditionalist Church *of* America

Proverbs 31:13

« Reply #94 on: June 23, 2014, 11:51:57 AM »

It might not be a kitten. Some cat breeds stay small.

kelly and I spend all our free time collecting pictures of Russian monarchs.  Its a thing we do.
Maria
Orthodox Christian
Merarches

« Reply #95 on: June 23, 2014, 11:53:22 AM »

Yes, some of our forum's biggest bullies are actually those who cry the most about being bullied. For them, the bully card is an insidious tactic to try to draw public sympathy and sway public opinion in favor of what they believe should be the forum's modus operandi. Some people, whether it be because they always have bees in their bonnets/hornets in their hats, or they're immature, or they're bitter about their past experiences in the Church, love to say things that are not based on any facts at all. They're alarmists and crusaders. They love to build up straw men and conspiracy theories just so they can have fun knocking them down. And when they're called on their BS, they cry, "Stop bullying me!" They criticize others and their points of view to the point of hostility and bullying, yet they can't endure even a fraction of the scrutiny they dole out to others.

I think this video sums up their tactics pretty well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8ukak8P2vY

Welcome to the foray!

Since you decided to post, I must alert you that you are one of the targeted individuals by this group of bullies.
I sent Liza the details.

Glory to Jesus Christ!
Glory to Him forever!
TheTrisagion
Merarches

« Reply #96 on: June 23, 2014, 11:53:34 AM »

All it wants is hugs and you all have to mock the poor thing.  Have you no shame!?!?

TheTrisagion
Merarches

« Reply #97 on: June 23, 2014, 11:56:52 AM »

I am not smart enough to determine if I am in the group that is the bullies or the group that is being bullied.  In either case, a pox on all your houses!  I like to think of myself as the suave gentlemen sitting on the outside of this microcosm casually throwing jabs at whoever might walk by while being careful not to soil my top hat and coat tails.

Maria
Orthodox Christian
Merarches

« Reply #98 on: June 23, 2014, 11:56:57 AM »

All it wants is hugs and you all have to mock the poor thing.  Have you no shame!?!?

It looks like the cat from hell.

Glory to Jesus Christ!
Glory to Him forever!
kelly
OC.net guru

Jurisdiction: Genuine Kellenic Truest Orthodox Traditionalist Church *of* America

« Reply #99 on: June 23, 2014, 11:58:48 AM »

I can't believe people are bullying a cat.  Cry It can't help how it looks.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 11:59:02 AM by kelly » Logged

kelly and I spend all our free time collecting pictures of Russian monarchs.  Its a thing we do.
TheTrisagion
Merarches

« Reply #100 on: June 23, 2014, 11:59:15 AM »

Maria
Orthodox Christian
Merarches

« Reply #101 on: June 23, 2014, 11:59:23 AM »

I am not smart enough to determine if I am in the group that is the bullies or the group that is being bullied.  In either case, a pox on all your houses!  I like to think of myself as the suave gentlemen sitting on the outside of this microcosm casually throwing jabs at whoever might walk by while being careful not to soil my top hat and coat tails.

You most likely have been taken advantage by this group of bullies. If you have received emails from this group of OC.net malcontents, then you are in their group. They communicate only by email to avoid detection as they are paranoid that Father George will read their PMs.

Glory to Jesus Christ!
Glory to Him forever!
LBK
No Reporting Allowed
Warned
Toumarches

Holy Father Patrick, pray for us!

« Reply #102 on: June 23, 2014, 11:59:34 AM »

FYI, it's a short-haired Peke-faced Persian.
Maria
Orthodox Christian
Merarches

« Reply #103 on: June 23, 2014, 12:00:23 PM »

Poor cat! If it has been shipped across country in a box, yet it would be quite furious and rightfully so.

Glory to Jesus Christ!
Glory to Him forever!
DeniseDenise
Mistress of the Universe
Protokentarchos

« Reply #104 on: June 23, 2014, 12:00:41 PM »

You most likely have been taken advantage by this group of bullies. If you have received emails from this group of OC.net malcontents, then you are in their group. They communicate only by email to avoid detection as they are paranoid that Father George will read their PMs.

I am very curious....how are you aware of this group that no one else appears to be aware of?
kelly
OC.net guru

« Reply #105 on: June 23, 2014, 12:01:14 PM »

This is getting ridiculous. What AREN'T you paranoid about?

Maria
Orthodox Christian
Merarches

« Reply #106 on: June 23, 2014, 12:01:44 PM »

I sent copies of the emails to Liza.

Glory to Jesus Christ!
Glory to Him forever!
TheTrisagion
Merarches

« Reply #107 on: June 23, 2014, 12:02:35 PM »

They sound super-stealthy. Now I kinda want to join them.  Do I need to know a secret handshake or something? Do I need to buy a ninja outfit?

DeniseDenise
Mistress of the Universe
Protokentarchos

« Reply #108 on: June 23, 2014, 12:03:30 PM »

which implies you had them....or someone forwarded such things...

or they dont exist...

whichever of the 3......isn't it policy here to never question Moderator activity or action except by PM?

TheTrisagion
Merarches

« Reply #109 on: June 23, 2014, 12:06:35 PM »

If you must know, I just Keyser Soze'd all of you. I am the mastermind behind all the anguish and strife on the forum.  This is what I look like on a normal day at work. On Pentecost, I go all green.

Maria
Orthodox Christian
Merarches

« Reply #110 on: June 23, 2014, 12:07:43 PM »

or they dont exist...

whichever of the 3......isn't it policy here to never question Moderator activity or action except by PM?

People need to know that if they get an email from certain individuals, that this is a concerted campaign to undermine not only the members but also the moderation team. I will say no more. Liza is aware of it. If you have any questions, please contact her by PM or email.

Glory to Jesus Christ!
Glory to Him forever!
DeniseDenise
Mistress of the Universe
Protokentarchos

« Reply #111 on: June 23, 2014, 12:08:47 PM »

or they dont exist...

People need to know that if they get an email from certain individuals, that this is a concerted campaign to undermine not only the members but also the moderation team. I will say no more. Liza is aware of it. If you have any questions, please contact her by PM or email.

Well Aren't you just the helpful public servant......

either that or a pot stirrer...
Maria
Orthodox Christian
Merarches

« Reply #112 on: June 23, 2014, 12:11:22 PM »

I am not smart enough to determine if I am in the group that is the bullies or the group that is being bullied.  In either case, a pox on all your houses!  I like to think of myself as the suave gentlemen sitting on the outside of this microcosm casually throwing jabs at whoever might walk by while being careful not to soil my top hat and coat tails.

or they dont exist...

We are forbidden to publish PMs or emails from individuals without their consent. Again, contact Liza if you have any information.

If these individuals are exposed to the light of day, they will cease their bullying.

« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 12:12:15 PM by Maria » Logged

Glory to Jesus Christ!
Glory to Him forever!
DeniseDenise
Mistress of the Universe
Protokentarchos

« Reply #113 on: June 23, 2014, 12:12:21 PM »

or they dont exist...

We are forbidden to publish PMs or emails from individuals without their consent. Again, contact Liza if you have any information.

laughs....so you follow THAT rule...but not the Moderator action in posts rule.

Nice.
Maria
Orthodox Christian
Merarches

« Reply #114 on: June 23, 2014, 12:15:21 PM »

or they dont exist...

laughs....so you follow THAT rule...but not the Moderator action in posts rule.

Nice.

You are not a moderator, at least, not yet. Praise the Lord.

And I have not seen any green mod text in this thread.

Glory to Jesus Christ!
Glory to Him forever!
minasoliman
Mr., Sir, Dude, Guy, Male, tr. Minas in Greek, Menes in white people Egyptologists :-P
Section Moderator
Toumarches

Faith: Oriental Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Coptic Orthodox Archdiocese of North America

Strengthen O Lord the work of Your hands(Is 19:25)

« Reply #115 on: June 23, 2014, 12:20:46 PM »

Locked until further review.

Vain existence can never exist, for "unless the LORD builds the house, the builders labor in vain." (Psalm 127)

If the faith is unchanged and rock solid, then the gates of Hades never prevailed in the end.
Tags:
Pages: « 1 2 3  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: