OrthodoxChristianity.net
October 20, 2014, 06:00:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Poll Makers, Lend Me Your Eyes  (Read 616 times) Average Rating: 0
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

Goodbye for now, my friend

« on: June 14, 2014, 10:50:11 AM »

Dearest makers of polls on oc.net,

Like me, you know the pleasure of making polls from time to time. Excellent. Excellent. Yet I have one tiny favor to ask of you--that is, a tiny favor, but an important one. When posting your polls please give users the option of changing their votes. This would be most helpful, most kind, and most appreciated!

Your fellow poll-maker,

J

Paradosis ≠ Asteriktos ≠ Justin
LBK
Toumarches

Faith: Orthodox

Holy Father Patrick, pray for us!

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2014, 10:51:20 AM »

Like me, you know the pleasure of making polls from time to time. Excellent. Excellent. Yet I have one tiny favor to ask of you--that is, a tiny favor, but an important one. When posting your polls please give users the option of changing their votes. This would be most helpful, most kind, and most appreciated!

Your fellow poll-maker,

J

.... says the forum member who changes his avatars more often than his socks .....
DeniseDenise
Tiredness personified
Warned
Archon

Faith: Catechumen no more!
Jurisdiction: OCA

What curls do on a bad hair day!

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2014, 11:09:07 AM »

Your fellow poll-maker,

J

.... says the forum member who changes his avatars more often than his socks .....

but his avatars get soiled.....

Please secure your own oxygen mask before assisting other passengers.
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

Goodbye for now, my friend

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2014, 11:27:06 AM »

Actually they are changed at the exact same rate. You see, I have trouble remembering to do ordinary tasks in my daily life, so about 7 years ago I began to link my participation on oc.net with other parts of my life, so that I would no longer forget to do mundane things like shower or take out the garbage. Avatar changes are linked with changing socks and underwear. Voting in polls is linked to paying the electric bill. New forum members registering with a name that begins with 'T' is linked to calling my Mom to say hello. And so on and so on.

Paradosis ≠ Asteriktos ≠ Justin
ZealousZeal
Gainsaying Helpmeet
Archon

Faith: ✔

look into my lovable alpaca eyes

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2014, 12:34:18 PM »

Actually they are changed at the exact same rate. You see, I have trouble remembering to do ordinary tasks in my daily life, so about 7 years ago I began to link my participation on oc.net with other parts of my life, so that I would no longer forget to do mundane things like shower or take out the garbage. Avatar changes are linked with changing socks and underwear. Voting in polls is linked to paying the electric bill. New forum members registering with a name that begins with 'T' is linked to calling my Mom to say hello. And so on and so on.

LOL. This is amazing.

"For this God is our God forever and ever; He will be our guide, even to the end." Psalm 48:14
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: