OrthodoxChristianity.net
December 19, 2014, 08:52:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you try to meld two sinners, even with orthodox?  (Read 874 times) Average Rating: 0
lvvdu

« on: April 18, 2005, 04:01:22 AM »

What is the symptom of this sin of juggling sin of RCC, ECC, Orthodox? You add to the Word of God (Rev. 22.18,19).

"Be not afraid" (Matt. 17.7) - This occurs 365 times in the Bible; one can be appropriated for each day fo the year. Every day can be blessed "now"; for this is still the dispensation of grace.

Before the foundation of the world the Word was set to say "be not afraid" exactly 365 times, every single day of the year. The redemptive design is at work in the 66 books of the Bible.
 Ban Evasion

NULL
optxogokcoc
orthodoxos

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2005, 06:30:55 AM »

Highly puzzling post. Or it could be due to me not understanding Anglo semantics. Seriously, what in the name of Lord are you asking?
Ebor
Vanyar
Taxiarches

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2005, 07:36:43 AM »

Highly puzzling post. Or it could be due to me not understanding Anglo semantics.

I can assure you that it's not a matter English semantics.  I have no idea what the first post is aiming at.  Wink

Ebor

"I wish they would remember that the charge to Peter was "Feed my sheep", not "Try experiments on my rats", or even "Teach my performing dogs new tricks". - C. S. Lewis

The Katana of Reasoned Discussion

For some a world view is more like a neighborhood watch.
prodromos
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox

Sydney, Australia

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2005, 02:32:33 AM »

He/she has the same IP address as the banned member Churchwork whose one hit wonder was this thread.
Of course there is no guarantee that they are the same person but I suspect chances are good.

Oh, and the IP address is in Canada (cue music from South Park movie)
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: