OrthodoxChristianity.net
November 24, 2014, 04:42:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE RESTORATION OF ROMANITY........  (Read 1880 times) Average Rating: 0
helen

« on: April 14, 2005, 10:51:58 AM »

An article I found .....which relates to our true Orthodox church and the future King of Orthodoxy....in prophecy......
article..
http://www.geocities.com/kitezhgrad/monarchy/restrom.html

Putin Enlists Russian Cossacks to Fight Terrorism
Created: 13.04.2005 14:15 MSK (GMT +3), Updated: 14:15 MSK

Russian President Vladimir Putin has submitted to the parliament a draft law on Cossacks, the RIA-Novosti news agency reported on Wednesday.

The bill for the first time in modern Russian history allows Cossacks a state role — military, law enforcement and other tasks, including counter-terrorist operations.

Cossacks, a separate class within Tsarist Russia, enjoyed numerous freedoms in exchange for the military and border guard services they provided. Being strong supporters of the monarchy, Cossacks suffered from severe repressions and their culture was suppressed during the Soviet era.
more below....
http://www.mosnews.com/news/2005/04/13/cossackbill.shtml
Glory be to God....
have mercy on me a sinner
helen....

NULL
Justionios

« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2005, 01:54:53 PM »

God bless you Helen , It's very nice Ideas you have, I longed for a new Roman empire , until for some days ago. Then I find out that the majority of The modern-orthodox advocates that in a orthodox theocraty the patriarch are free to punish the ones that doesn't obey him. That indirictly means that if you want to follow orthodox rule (strictly) you directly will be followed.
Yeea I know It seems un-cristian. If you follow the discution at Union now you will understand.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2005, 01:55:30 PM by Justionios » Logged

ΧΑΙΡΕ ΑΝΟΡΘΡΩΣΕΙΣ ΤΩΝ ΑΝΘΡΩΠΩΝ , ΧΑΙΡΕ Κ
helen

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2005, 02:42:39 PM »

Thank you for your kind words Justionios .........God bless you.

Are you saying that it wont be a good ideafor the True Monarchy to come back?
Please forgive me if i Misunderstood......

The King is placed by God......To teach the right way and accept the truth in Orthodoxy....which if this happens.....we are living in the end of days as many pious people and Saints ,Prophets have prophesied....

What we do have to realy keep in mind is Prayer and fasting held by all pious Christians and not the World Council of Churches that have changed and welcomed new ways to our Holy Catholic(universal)and Apostolic Church......we dont need NEW ideas into the church.......
As harsh as it may seem, this will be for us to see if we will truly follow our Christ Lord Jesus ...To pick up our CROSS and follow Him....

I dont like many of the laws of my government concerning things......but I have to follow them.....
If I had to choose between Following man's Law and God's Law, then I would definately choose God's law(Lord have mercy on me a sinner)
This will be a very difficult time for all humanity......
Glory be to God.....
helen..

NULL
Justionios

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2005, 04:27:48 AM »

God bless you and what ever you tuch Helen though you have healthy ideas,

Unfurtunatly all the big leader belongs to the World cuncil of churches, Both the Greek Archibishop and our greek patriarch has studid in latin school in ROME, In the theolligal school's students are beeing learned latin and protestant ideas,( to balanse their orthodox thoughts it is said) what hope do we have left,  So Who could be the king to restore the law ?  Don't you see what is happening. . What I am saying is that we maybe have lost our chance.

And even if we get our King, what would happen with all this people that have been posioned by the theological scholls, and the new ideas. We can not jused throw them out, many of them are good orthodox that have been posioned of the ecumenical virus,

I am actually quite confused , but of corse I long for a true orthodox empire.

May God enlight us sister Helen
« Last Edit: April 16, 2005, 04:57:21 AM by Justionios » Logged

choirfiend
ManIsChristian=iRnotgrEek.
High Elder

Rachael weeping for her children, for they are not

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2005, 10:55:20 AM »

I long not for an Orthodox empire as a kingdom of the world, but I long for the Kingdom of God with Christ as its head.

Qui cantat, bis orat
helen

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2005, 11:51:33 AM »

Hi Justinios....
Yes I do beleive that we will receive a rightous King .......to preach to the world Orthodoxy to all that want to hear the truth.......as was in the Early church......

But this will be for a short time(this is prophecy by many Orthodox Saints, and pious people)

Also I remember reading that the one that will crown the evil one(Antichrist)will be our own Bishop......It is very sad.......Abomination of Desolation.

The last days will be very terrifying times.......with tortures and forced to worship the Antichrist...those that will not submit to him, will be killed or tortured....(In Prophecy)

But, I also have read that the times will be shortened for those that kept the way's of the truth , because of the evil that will be around many will not be able to stand the times...

We are not here for wordly things and to become attached to these...no matter what these may be, without the Lord Jesus Christ our God.....nothing will save us or protect us....
We should not pay attention to any miracles or signs in the skies(U.F.O'S for example)...the devil and his demons are dwellers in the sky.......and ready to deceive MANY if not the whole world....
We do have the two prophets of the old ENOCH AND ELIAS(Elijah)....who will come before or at the same time as the Antichrist and they will preach to the world that he is the Antichrist.....
One that is not informed of the many truths of the Saints prophecies concerning the end of times, will be FOOLED....

Choirfiend.....please forgive me if I have this wrong, but I do hope that you mean that the Kingdom of God you hope for is not of this World......

Jesus Christ our God will not set up His kingdom here on earth .nor will He sit in any temple or Church.......nor will He admit that He is the one that every one expects....
Lord Jesus Christ our God will come in Glory to Judge the living and the dead...........The Nicene Creed.......AND HIS KINGDOM SHALL HAVE NO END......
We cannot have Christ come again and be crucified again.......He came and will come to judge all and each of us....
Glory be to God ,The most Holy Theotokos and His Saints.......pray for us and save us.....
pray for me a sinner,
helen......

Please ,if i made any mistakes,correct me.....It is from what i can remember reading ....

NULL
Justionios

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2005, 12:25:35 PM »

Blessed Helena !
What exactly do you mean ? Is it really said that one of our one bishop's will crown the antichrist, I thougt it for a long time new but you are also telling me the same thing. Is this a profecy older than 100 yeras ?

What exactly is said about the time after the antichrist, will it be doom directly ? What is said about the thousand years ? I wouls approciate if you explain it.

For Christ and his people 

observer
High Elder

Vivre die Raznitsa!

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2005, 01:50:02 PM »

The Prophecies from Russian saints predict an Orthodox Tsar who will stand up to the aggression of the non-Orthodox i.e. Vaticaniki and peace-loving western democrats. But we should also understand that prophecies are not set in concrete - they can be changed by God. 

Thou shalt not prefer one thing to another (Law of Liberalism)
helen

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2005, 02:15:37 PM »

Blessed Helena !
What exactly do you mean ? Is it really said that one of our one bishop's will crown the antichrist, I thougt it for a long time new but you are also telling me the same thing. Is this a profecy older than 100 yeras ?

What exactly is said about the time after the antichrist, will it be doom directly ? What is said about the thousand years ? I wouls approciate if you explain it.

For Christ and his people

Hi again,
Glory Be to God......
Firstly, Observer is correct......This is why we do not have the DATE for the end of times or the appearance of the evil one(Antichrist)......

I remember reading it...if I can find the source, I will put it here....
The Bishop will crown the Antichrist and will ask the evil one to recite the NICENE CREED......however, the Antichrist assuming all wordly Power will not do such a thing(as he is in this world for his own selfish purpose to quote/''exalt himself above all things''.....he wont belittle himself to such humbleness like our Lord Jesus Christ.....coming as a man in a form of a servant .....
This will be recognized by many that they took the mark and bowed down to the Antichrist.....and will curse God for their own misfortune ....
(prophecy can change as it has many times with prayers and more prayers ...as did happen in the Old Testament of the Prophets...and in our times......with Russia.
Glory Be to God and the Most Holy Theotokos and His Saints.....
helen....
Have mercy on me a sinner.....

NULL
Justionios

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2005, 03:55:16 PM »

Christian pearl pearl Helena , and servant of our migty and only lord, What do you now about the 1000 years after the anti-christ ?

Blessed the ones that gives their lifes to serve in the name of our Christ.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2005, 03:55:48 PM by Justionios » Logged

choirfiend
ManIsChristian=iRnotgrEek.
High Elder

Rachael weeping for her children, for they are not

« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2005, 05:22:51 PM »

This is getting odd.

Qui cantat, bis orat
Ntinos
Σαλός
Elder

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2005, 04:48:11 AM »

God Blessed Monarchy is the best for a christian nation, if the Emperor-Tsar is annointed by God himself.

+á+í+ƒ+ª+ù+ñ+ò+Ö+æ +ñ+ƒ+Ñ +¢+ò+ƒ+¥+ñ+ƒ+ú +ñ+ƒ+Ñ +ú+ƒ+ª+ƒ+Ñ

-½+ú-ç+¦-ä+¦+¦+¼ +++¦ -ä++ ++-ü-ì++++ -ä++-à  -Ã¥-ä-ë-ç++-ì +¦+¦ +¦+¦+++¦+¦-ä++-ì +¦+¦-â+¦+++¦+¼ -ä++-à  +¦++-ë-â-ä++-ì +¦+¦ +¦+¦++-Ä-â-ä++-à , -Ç++-à  +¦+¦-ä+++¦+¦+¦+» -â-ä+¦ -â-ì++++-ü+¦ -ä++-à  +Æ-à +¦+¦++-ä+»++-à .... +æ-à -ä-î-é +¦+»+++¦+¦ ++ +¦+++++++¦++-î-é +¦+¦-â+¦+++¦+¼-é -Ç++-à  -ä++++ +¡+¦+¦-ë+++¦++ +¦-Ç-î -ä++ -â-Ç+»-ä+¦ -ä++-à  +++¦ +¼++++-ü-ë-Ç+++¦.... +ÿ+¦ +¦-Ç+++¦+¦++-à -Ã¥+++¦+» -â-ä++ -ä+¡++++-é -ä-ë++ +ñ++-ì-ü+¦-ë++ (I-â+++¦+++++¦-ä-Ä++) +++++¡-ü+¦ +á+¦-ü+¦-â+¦+¦-à +«, -Ä-ü+¦ 3++.+æ-à -ä-î-é -Ç-ü-î+¦+¦+¦-ä+¦+¦ +++¦ +¦-Ç+++¦+¦++-à -Ã¥+++¦+» -â-ä++ +++¡++++++++ +¦+¦+¦ +++¦ -Ã¥+¦+++¦-ü-ë+++¦+» +++¦ +++¦-à +++¦-â-ä+¼ -â+++++¦+»+¦. +ê+++¦-é +¼+¦+¦+¦++++-é -Ç++-à  +¦-Ç+++¦+¦++-ì-Ã¥+++++¦+¦ -â+¦++ +++¦-à +¦++-Ã¥++-ü+¦+++¡++++-é +¦-à ++++-ì-ç++-é +++¦ -ä++++ -Ç++++-â+¦+¼-â+¦+¦, +¦++-Ä +¦+++¦+++¼-ä+¦+¦, +¦+¦+¦ +++¦ -ä++-à  -Ç+¦+¦ -â-ä++ +¦-à -ä+»: -½+P-ì-Ç+++¦ +¦-â-ì -Ç++-à  +¦+++¦+++¼-â+¦+¦ +¦+¦+¦ -â+«+¦-ë -Ç+¼++-ë, +¦+¦+¦-ä+» ++ +º-ü+¦-â-ä-î-é -â+¦ -Ç-ü++-â+¦+¦+++¦+» +¦+¦+¦ +++¦ -Ç+++¦+++¼+++¦+¦-é -ä++++ -Ç+¦-ü+¦++-ì-â+¦++ +++¦-î-+. +Ãœ+¦ +¡-Ç+¦+¦-ä+¦ +¦-Ç-î +++»+¦++ +++¦ -ä++-à  -Ç+¦+¦ +¦+¦+¦ +¦+¦-ì-ä+¦-ü++ -Ã¥++-ü+¼: -½+Æ+¦+¦-é +¡++-ë +¦-â-ì ++ +¦-ü-à +++++¡++++-é +¦+¦+¦ ++++++ +¦-ü-ì+¦+¦-â+¦+¦, +¦+¦+¦-ä+» -â+¦ +¦++-ä++-ì++ -Ç+++++++++»-+.... +Ä-â-ä+¦-ü+¦ +++¦ -ä++-à  +¦-Ä-â+¦+¦ -Ç+¡-ä-ü+¦+++¦-é -Ç+++¼+¦+¦-é -Ç+¼++-ë -â-ä+¦-é ++-Ç+++»+¦-é +++¦ +¡-ç++-à ++ -ç+¦-ü+¦+¦-ä+¦+» +¦-ì++ +¦++-ä+++++¡-é: +Â¥+¦ +¦+¦+¦+¦+¦+++++¦+», +++¦ -Ã¥+¡-ü+¦+¦ -â-ä++ +¡++++++-é -ä+¦ -ç-ü++-â-ä+¼, +++¦ +¦+¦-Ä+++¦+¦ -ä++++ +¦-â+¡+¦+¦+¦+¦, +++¦ +¦+¦-ä+¦-â-ä-ü+¡-ê+¦+¦ +¦-à -ä++-ì-é -Ç++-à  +¦+¼++++-à ++ +¦+++¦-ü-ä-ë+++¡-é +¦+¦ +¦+¦-â-ç-ü+¡-é -Ç-ü+¼+++¦+¦-é. +ò-Ç+»-â++-é +++¦ +¦+¦-Ä+++¦+¦ +¦-Ç-î -ä++ +¦+¦-ü-î -ä++-à -é +¦+¦+¦++-ì-é +¦+¦-ü+¦+»-é +¦+¦+¦ +++¦ +¦-Ç+++¦+¦-ä+¦-â-ä+«-â+¦+¦ -ä++-à -é +¼+++¦++-à -é -ë-é -Ç-ü++-é -ä++ +++¦+»++. +æ-à -ä-î-é ++ +¼++++-ü-ë-Ç++-é +¡-ç+¦+¦ +¦+¼-Ç+++¦+¦ -ç+¦-ü+¦+¦-ä++-ü+¦-â-ä+¦+¦+¼. +ñ++ ++-ì-ç+¦ -ä++-à  +++¦+¦+¼++++-à  +¦+¦+¦-ä-ì++++-à  -ä++-à  +¦+¦+++¦++-ì -Ç+++¦+¦++-ì +¡-ç+¦+¦ +¡+++¦ +¦++-î+¦+¦-ë+++¦... -Ç+¼++-ë -â-ä+¦-é +¦-ì++ -ë++++-Ç+++¼-ä+¦-é -ä++-à  -à -Ç+¼-ü-ç++-à ++ -Ç++-ü-Ã¥-à -ü+++» -â-ä+¦-à -ü+++»... +¦+¦+¦ -ä++ -î+++++++¦ +¦-à -ä++-ì -ä++-à  +¦+¦-â+¦+++¦+¼ +¦+»+++¦+¦ +¦-ü-à +++++¡++++ +++¡-â+¦ -â-ä+¦ +¡++++++... +Æ’ +Ãœ-ì-ü+¦++-é +++¦ -ä++-Ç+++++¦-ä+«-â+¦+¦ -ä++ -ç+¡-ü+¦ -ä++-à  -Ç+¼++-ë -â-ä++ +¦+¦-Ã¥+¼+++¦ +¦-à -ä++-ì -ä++-à  +¦++++-ü-Ä-Ç++-à . +ò+¦+¦+»+++¦-é -ä+¦-é +++¡-ü+¦-é +++¦ -â-ä+¦++++-ç-ë-ü++++++-ì++ +++¦ +¼++++-ü-ë-Ç+++¦, +++¦ -Ç+¡-â++-à ++ +++¦ -ä+¦ -Ç-ü-î-â-ë-Ç+¦ -ä++-à -é -Ç+¼++-ë -â-ä++ +¦++, +++¦ -ü+»++++-à ++ -ç-Ä+++¦ -â-ä+¦ +¦+¦-Ã¥+¼+++¦+¦ -ä++-à -é +¦+¦+¦ +++¦ -Ã¥-ë+++¼++++-à ++ -Ç-ü++-é -ä++++ +Ãœ-ì-ü+¦++, -ä++++ +ÿ+¦-î -ä++-à  ++-à -ü+¦++++-ì +¦+¦+¦ -ä++-é +¦++-é. +ñ-î-ä+¦ ++ +Ãœ-ì-ü+¦++-é +++¦ +¦+¦-â+¦+¦++-ì-â+¦+¦ -ä+¦-é -Ç-ü++-â+¦-à -ç+¡-é -ä++-à -é +¦+¦+¦ +++¦ -â-ä-ü+¡-ê+¦+¦ -ä+¦ +¦-à -ä+¦+¼ +ñ++-à  -â' +¦-à -ä++-ì-é -Ç++-à  +¦+¦-ä+++¦+¦++-ì++ -â-ä++ +¦++. +Ãœ+¦+¦ +++¦ +¦-Ç++-â-ä+¦+»+++¦+¦ -ä++++ +¦-ü-ç+¼+¦+¦+¦++++ -ä++-à  +++¦ -ä++ ++++-ü-Ã¥+« +¦++++-ü-Ä-Ç++-à  +¦+¦ +¦-à -ä-î-é +++¦ +¦+¦-ä+++¦+¦+«-â+¦+¦ -â-ä+¦ ++++-â+¦+¼. +Ãœ+¦+¦ +++¦ +¦-ü+¦+¦ +¦-à -ä-î++ -ä++++ +¼+¦+¦++, +¦-à -ä-î++ -Ç++-à  +++¦+++¼, +¦+++++¼ +¦+¦+++¦+»-é +¦+¦++ ++-Ç++-ü+¦+» +++¦ -ä++++ +¦+¦+¦ +¦+¦+¦ +++¦ -ä++++ +¦++-ë-ü+»-â+¦+¦.... +æ-à -ä-î-é +++¦ +¦+»+++¦+¦ +¦-î-ü+¦-ä++-é +¦+¦+¦ -ä++-à -é -Ç++++++++-ì-é +¦+¦+¦ ++-ü+¦-ä-î-é +¦-Ç-î -ä++++ +ÿ+¦-î. +ÿ+¦ -Ç-ü+++¡-ü-ç+¦-ä+¦+¦ +¦-Ç-î +¦-ü-ç++++-ä+¦+¦+« +¦+¦+++¦+¼ +¦+¦+¦ +++¦ +¦+¦-ä+¼+¦+¦-ä+¦+¦ +¦-Ç-î +¦+¦-â+¦+++¦+¦-î +¦+¡++++-é.... +Æ’ +ÿ+¦-î-é +++¦ -ä++++ -Ã¥+¦+++¦-ü-Ä-â+¦+¦ +¦-à -ä-î++ +¦+¦+¦ +++¦ -ä++++ -ç-ü+»-â+¦+¦ +++¦ +++¼+¦+¦ -â-ä+¦ -ä+¡++++ -ä-ë++ +++++¦-ü-Ä++... +ê-ä-â+¦ +¦-à -ä-î-é +++¦ +¦-Ç+++¦+¦++-à -Ã¥+++¦+». +ÿ+¦ -Ã¥+¦+++¦+» +¦+¦+¦ -ä-ü+¦+¦-é +++¡-ü+¦-é -â-ä++++ ++-à -ü+¦++-î -ä++ +++¦++-Ç-ü-î +¦-â-ä+¡-ü+¦ -ä++-é ++++-ä+¡-ü+¦-é -ä++-à  +Ñ-ê+»-â-ä++-à  -â-ä+¦-é 3 ++ -Ä-ü+¦ -ä++ ++-ì-ç-ä+¦ -â-ä++ +++¡-â++ -ä++-é -Ç-î++++-é -ä+¦ -ç+¦-ü+¼+++¦-ä+¦. +æ-à -ä-î -ä++ +¦-â-ä+¡-ü+¦ +¦+¦++ -Ç-ü+++¡-ü-ç+¦-ä+¦+¦ +¦-Ç-î -ä++-à -é -Ç+++¦+++«-ä+¦-é, +¦+++++¼ +++++¦+¼+¦+¦+¦ ++' +¦-à -ä-î -Ç++-à  -Ã¥+¼+++++¦+¦ -â-ä++ -â-ë-ä+«-ü+¦+¦ +¦+¡++++++-â++ -ä++-à  +Ö++-â++-ì +º-ü+¦-â-ä++-ì. +ê+++¦-é +¦+«-ü-à +¦+¦-é -Ã¥-Ä+++¦+¦+¦ +¦-à +++¦-ä+¼ -ä-ü+¦+¦-é +++¡-ü+¦-é -Ç-ü++-â-Ç+¦++-Ä++-ä+¦-é +++¦ +¦+++¦+¦+¦++-ì-ê+¦+¦ +¦+¦+¦ +++¦ +¦+¦+++¡-â+¦+¦ +¦-à -ä-î++ -â-ä++++ ++-Ç+++»++++ -â-ä+«-ü+¦+¦+¦++ -ä+¦-é +¦++-Ç+»+¦+¦-é -ä++-à -é. +ñ-î-ä+¦ ++ +++¦-î-é +¦+++¡-Ç++++-ä+¦-é +¦+¦+¦ +¦+¦++-ì+¦++++-ä+¦-é -ä++ +¦-ü++++-ä-Ä+¦++ -Ã¥-ë+++« -ä++-à  +¦++-ü-ì+¦+++¦-ä++-é +¡+++¦+¦+++¦ +¡+¦-Ç+++++¦-ä++-é. +Ãœ+¦+¦ +++¦-â+++¦-Ä+++++¦+¦++ +¦+¦+¦ +«-ä+¦++ -â-à +¦-ç-ü-î++-ë-é -Ã¥+++¦+¦-â+++¡+++++¦ +¦+¦+¦ -ç+¦-ü++-ì+++¦+++++¦. +Ã¥-ü-ç+¦-â+¦++ +++¦ -Ã¥-ë+++¼+¦++-à ++ +¦+¦++++-Ä++-ä+¦-é +¦-à -ä-î++, -â-ä++++ ++-Ç+++»++++ +¡-ä-ü+¦-Ã¥+¦++ -ä+¦-é +¦++-Ç+»+¦+¦-é -ä++-à -é. +ñ-î-ä+¦ +¡+¦+++¦-Ç+¦-é -î++++-à -é -ä++-à -é +¦++++-ü-Ä-Ç++-à -é +++¦ -Ã¥-ë+++¼+¦++-à ++ +¦-à +++¦-ä+¼ +¦+¦+¦ +++¦ +++¡-ü++++ -ä++ +Ãœ-ì-ü+¦+¦ +ò+++¡++-â++++, +++¦ -ç-ä-à -Ç++-ì++ -ä+¦ +++¡-ä-ë-Ç+¦ -ä++-à -é -â-ä++ +¦++, +++¦ -ü+»-ç++++-à ++ -ç-Ä+++¦ -â-ä+¦ +¦+¦-Ã¥+¼+++¦+¦ -ä++-à -é, +++¦ +¦+++¦-â-ä+¦+++¼+¦++-à ++ +¦+¦+¦ +++¦ +¦+++¦+»+++¦ +¦+¦+¦ -ä++++ +¦-Ç+¦+¦+¦+»+++¦++++ +++++»-ê++ -ä++-à -é. +á+¦-ü+¦+¦+¦++++-ì-â+¦++ -ä++++ +ÿ+¦-î +++¦ +¦+¦-ç+++¦+» +++¦ +¦-à +++¡+++¦+¦+¦ -ä++ +¦+¡++-â++ -ä++-à -é +¦+¦+¦ +++¦ -ü+»+++¦+¦ -ä++ -Ã¥+¦+++¦-ì-â-Ç+++¦-ç++++ +++¼-ä+¦ +ñ++-à  -â-ä++-à -é +¦+¦-ä+++»+¦++-à -é -ä++-é +¦++-é, -Ä-â-ä+¦ +++¦ ++-Ç++-ü+¡-â++-à ++ +++¦ +¦+¦+++¦+¦-ä+++» -Ç++-à  +¡+++¦+¦+++¦++ +++¦ +¦+++¦+¦++-ë-ü+»-â++-à ++ -ä++++ +¦+¦+++¦+¦-ä-î -ä++-à  +ÿ+¦++-ì.
+ÿ+¦ -Ã¥+¦+++¦+» -â-ä++++ ++-à -ü+¦++-î +¡+++¦ -â-ì+++++¦-Ã¥++ +¦-ì-ü-ë +¦-Ç-î -ä++++ +«+++¦++ -Ç++-à  +++¦ +¡-ç+¦+¦ -ä++ +++¡+¦+¦++++-é +¦++-ë+++¦++-ì, -Ç++-à  -ä++ +¦++-ë+++»+¦++-à ++ -ä++ +¦+¦+++++¦+¦+»-ü+¦ +++¦ -ä+¦ +¦-î+¦+¦+¦ +¦+¦+¦ +¦+¼-ä-ë +¦-Ç' +¦-à -ä-î +++¦ +¦-ü+¡+++¦-ä+¦+¦ +¡+++¦-é -â-ä+¦-à -ü-î-é. +ú-ä+¦ +¦-ü+¦-â-ä+¦-ü+¼ -ä++-à  -â-ä+¦-à -ü++-ì -ä++-à  -Ç++-ü-Ã¥-à -ü++-ì +++¦ +¦-ü+»-â+¦+¦-ä+¦+¦ -ä+¦++-ä-ë+++¡++++ -ä-î++++, -Ç++-à  -ä+¡-ä+++¦++ +¦+¦+¡+++¦-ä+¦++ +++¦ -Ç+¦-ä+¡-ü+¦-é +++¦-é -â-ä++++ +¦+¦-Ä+++¦+¦ +¦+¦+¦+++«+¦++, -ç-ë-ü+»-é -î+++++¦ +++¦ +¦++-ë-ü+»+¦++-à ++ +¦+¦' +¦-à -ä-î -Ç++-à  +¡++-Ç+¦+¦+¦++. +ñ-î-ä+¦ -ä++ +¦+¼-ä-ë +++¡-ü++-é -ä++-à  -ä-î++++-à  +++¦ +¦+++++»+++¦+¦ -ä++++ ++-à -ü+¦++-î +¦+¦+¦ +++¦ +¦+¦+»+++¦+¦ -ä++ +++¡-â++ -ä++-à  +¦+++++++¦++++-ì +¦+¦-â+¦+++¦+¼. +Æ’+¦ +++¦+++», +¦-Ã¥++-ì +¦+++++¼-â++-à ++ -ä++++ +ÿ+¦-î, +++¦ -ä-ü+¡++++-à ++ +¦-ü+«+¦++-ü+¦ -â-ä++ +¼+¦-ü++ -ä++-à  -ä-î++++-à  +¦+¦+¦ +++¦ -Ç+¼-ü++-à ++ -ä++++ -Ç++++-ì-ä+¦++++ +¦+¦+¦ +¡+++¦++++++ +¦+¦-â+¦+++¦+¼ +++¦ +++¦++-Ç+¼+¦+¦-é, +¦+¼+¦+¦ +¦+¦+¦ -ä-ü+¦+¦++-ì+¦+¦+¦ +¦+¦+¦ +++¦ -Ç-ü++-â-Ç+¦+++«-â++-à ++ +++¦ +¦+¦+¼-Ã¥++-ü++-à -é -ä-ü-î-Ç++-à -é +++¦ -ä++++ -Ã¥+¡-ü++-à ++ -â-ä++ +Ãœ-ë++-â-ä+¦++-ä+¦++++-ì-Ç++++++. +ÿ+¦ +¦-ü++++-ä++-Ã¥-ë+++¼+++¦+¦ +¦-Ç' -ä++++ ++-à -ü+¦++-î +¡+++¦-é +¦+«-ü-à +¦+¦-é -Ç++-à  +¦+¦ +++¦ -Ã¥+¦+»+++¦-ä+¦+¦ -Ç-ü++-é -ä++ +++¦-î +¦+¦+¦ +++¦ -ä++-à -é -Ç+¦+¦: "+ú+¦-é +¦+»+++¦+¦ +¦-à -ä-î-é +¦-ü+¦-â-ä-î-é;" +ñ-î-ä+¦ -î+++++¦ +++¦ -ä-ü+++++¼++++-à ++ +¦+¦++ +++¦ -Ç+¡-â++-à ++ -â+¦ +¡+¦-â-ä+¦-â++ +¦-Ç-î -ä++ -Ã¥+++¦+¦-ü+« -Ã¥-ë+++« -ä++-à  +¦++-ü-ì+¦+++¦-ä++-é. +ê-Ç+¦+¦-ä+¦ +++¦ -ç-ä-à -Ç++-ì++ -ä+¦ -â-ä+«++++ -ä++-à -é +++¦ +¦+¼+¦-ü-à +¦ +¦+¦+¦ -â-ä+¦+++¦+¦++++-ì-é, +++¦ -à -ê-Ä-â++-à ++ -ä+¦ -ç+¡-ü+¦+¦ -ä++-à -é -â-ä++++ ++-à -ü+¦++-î +¦+¦+¦ +++¦ -Ç++-à ++: -½+Â¥+¦+¦ +Ãœ-ì-ü+¦+¦, +¦-Ç+¦+¦+¦+« +¦-â-ì +++¦-é -ä++++ +¡+¦-ë-â+¦-é +¦-à -ä-î++, +++¦-é +¦+»+++¦+¦ +¦-ü+¦-â-ä-î-é-+. +æ-Ã¥++-ì -ä++++ -Ç-ü++-â+¦-à +++«-â++-à ++ +¦-à -ä-î++, +++¦ -ä++++ +++¦+++¦+«-â++-à ++ -â-ä++ +Ãœ-ë++-â-ä+¦++-ä+¦++++-ì-Ç++++++. +¦+¦+¦ +¦-Ã¥++-ì -Ç-ü++-â+¦-à -ç+++++¦+», -î+++¦-é +++¦ -â-Ã¥-ü+¦+¦+¦-â+++¡+++¦-é -Ç-ì+++¦-é +++¦ +¦+++++¦-ç++++-ì++... +æ-à -ä+++» -Ç++-à  +¦-ü+»-â+¦++++-ä+¦+¦ +¦+¦+¦+» +++¦ -Ã¥-ì+¦++-à ++ -Ã¥+++¦+¦-â+++¡+++++¦. +æ-Ã¥++-ì -Ç-ü++-â+¦-à -ç++++++-ì++ +¦+¦ +¦+++¦+¦++-ì++ -â+¦ +¦+¼-Ç+++¦++ -ê++++-î +++¡-ü++-é +++¦ -ä++++ +¦+++¦+¦++-ü-ì++++-à ++ +¦+¦-â+¦+++¦+¼... +Ãœ+¦ +¡-ä-â+¦ +++¦ -ä++++ +++¦+++¦+«-â++-à ++ -ä++ ++-ì-ç-ä+¦ -â-ä++ -Ç+¦+++¼-ä+¦ +¦+¦+¦ +++¦ -ç+¦++++-ì++ -î+++¦ -ä+¦ -â+++++¦+»+¦. +æ-à -ä-î++ +++¦ -ä++++ +++¦+++¦+«-â++-à ++ +¦-ì++ +¼+¦+¦+¦+++++¦ +++¦ -ä++ ++++-ü-Ã¥+« +++¦-à +¦++-Ã¥++-ü+¦+++¡++++-à  +¦-à ++++-ì-ç++-à  +¦+¦+¦ +++¦ -ä++-à  +++¦++++-ì++ -â-ä+¦ +¦-à -ä+¦+¼ +¦+¦+¦ -ä++ -ä+¦ -Ç-ü+¡-Ç+¦+¦ +++¦ +¦+¼+++¦+¦ -â-ä++ +++¡++++++++-+.

lpap

I stopped participating in this forum.

« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2005, 09:31:18 AM »

Future telling is not a bad occupation. It just costs for the present to vanish.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2005, 09:32:01 AM by lpap » Logged

Life is to live the life of others.
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: