Author Topic: Temptation in the Desert: Rachel Weisz and the Undoing of Mor Ephrem  (Read 111378 times)

Offline hecma925

• Non-clairvoyant, but you can call me Elder
  • Hoplitarches
  • Unbreakable! He's alive, dammit! It's a MIRACLE!
  • Faith: Truthful Chalcedonian Truther
  • Jurisdiction: Censer-following zapivka-dipper
Re: Temptation in the Desert: Rachel Weisz and the Undoing of Mor Ephrem
« Reply #495 on: December 27, 2014, 03:03:03 PM »
"Mor, I need you to tell me the truth.  Is this the man?  Is he the one writing awful sonnets for the sole purpose of harassing you?  It's okay, you're safe with me.

Happy shall he be, that shall take and dash thy little ones against the rock. Alleluia.

Once Christ has filled the Cross, it can never be empty again.

"But God doesn't need your cookies!  Arrive on time!"

Offline DeniseDenise

• Taxiarches
  • This place holds to nothing....
  • Faith: Does it matter?
  • Jurisdiction: Unverifiable, so irrelevant
« Reply #496 on: December 27, 2014, 03:40:13 PM »
creepy

or rather   creepier

Just thank Sweet Baby Jesus that your name isn't Pam. 

I do so.

Every single day.
All opinions expressed by myself are quite tragically my own, and not those of any other poster or wall hangings.

Offline wainscottbl

• Swine of the Sheep
  • Archon
« Reply #497 on: December 27, 2014, 05:35:06 PM »
creepy

or rather   creepier

Just thank Sweet Baby Jesus that your name isn't Pam.  

I do so.

Every single day.

If your name was Pam
They'd ask if you were my wife
and you'd say, "I am."
wink wink!
« Last Edit: December 27, 2014, 05:36:01 PM by wainscottbl »
The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.
                                                             -Aristotle

Mor Ephrem, section moderator[/b][/color]

Offline DeniseDenise

• Taxiarches
« Reply #498 on: December 27, 2014, 05:37:10 PM »
Thankfully, I shall be left in peace
Because my name is Denise.
All opinions expressed by myself are quite tragically my own, and not those of any other poster or wall hangings.

Offline hecma925

• Hoplitarches
« Reply #499 on: December 27, 2014, 05:42:26 PM »
Please post off-topic poetry here.
Happy shall he be, that shall take and dash thy little ones against the rock. Alleluia.

Offline wainscottbl

• Swine of the Sheep
  • Archon
« Reply #500 on: December 28, 2014, 12:31:20 AM »
Please post off-topic poetry here.

My love will never end, but I must no more write.
But know, Mor Ephrem, you are might heart's light.
                                                             -Aristotle

Offline hecma925

• Hoplitarches
« Reply #501 on: December 28, 2014, 02:06:07 AM »
"Mor, would you be a doll and pick me up a cappucino?  You know where from...Bluebird on the corner of East 1st St. and 1st Avenue.  Just around the corner from the Cathedral of Holy Virgin Protection.  Thank you!"

Offline wainscottbl

• Swine of the Sheep
  • Archon
« Reply #502 on: December 28, 2014, 04:58:06 AM »
"Mor, would you be a doll and pick me up a cappucino?  You know where from...Bluebird on the corner of East 1st St. and 1st Avenue.  Just around the corner from the Cathedral of Holy Virgin Protection.  Thank you!"

If Mor were a painter he would first paint her as a nude, and then as the Madonna. Their bastard child would be the Christ Child of course.
                                                             -Aristotle

Offline sakura95

• Resident Philosonoob
  • OC.net guru
  • Faith: Orthodox seeker
  • Jurisdiction: Deanery of Great Britain and Ireland
« Reply #503 on: December 28, 2014, 08:17:21 AM »
Here's the Mor and Rachel New Year's special edition Fan Fic,

He could not believe it. His eyes perceived the flame from the object within his visual field. This flame not burnt the very carpet it stood on. The flame itself revealed to him the greatest Form that is ever to be perceived and experienced. Oh how only few can gaze upon a Perfect Being. She is a Goddess whose Form remain hidden to the many. Yet he of all men and women shalt be the first second to gaze upon her. With a tantalizing smile and curvacious form, she extended her hand in invitation.

"Come with me into my eternal realm Mor" she whispered.

Mor could do little to hide his excitement. The tremors of his excitement vibrated throughout his body, causing him to bounce up and down with rapid succession.

"Yes, Yes, YEs, YESSSSSSS. I'll COME WITH YOU!!!" Mor exclaimed in ecstasy.

"Well done my Lovelyz. With this blade you can forever be in my presence. Forever trapped and tied together by our threads of Love. Strike the blade into your ribs. Pry them open and propose to me with your very Heart. Show me that it really wants me. So that I know that you are my Lovelyz" She then instructed.

"Of course Rachel. Anything for you" Mor proclaimed as he took the blade.

Mor unbuttoned his shirt and felt his ribs. Having sensationalized the notch at the anterior end of his ribs, he took the blade and jab it deep into the notch of his rib cage. The tingling sting of pain erupted throughout his chest as he screamed the name of his Goddess in praise. With his hands shaking, he directed the blade upwards as the pain intensifies. Generous servings of blood gushed out like a fountain as millions of vessels and capillaries got snapped apart from each other. This only magnified the pain he felt as the blade slowly made its way up, slowly splitting the anterior end of his ribcage into two for they were once one.

Yet, despite the torment he felt, the tingling and heaviness of pain simply roused him to pry the blade harder.

"I love this pain....I love to have the honor of inflicting this anguish towards myself in Rachel's presence........Pain is simply joy if it makes you Happy my dear!!!" Mor exclaimed as his Goddess, Rachel, smiled.

"Your self mutilation impressed me Mor. Even Daniel wouldn't go so far to prove his love for me. In fact, if he can't, he NEVER loved me in the first place. But you do, right Mor?" Rachel replied.

"Yes my Mistress!!!" Mor assured as he mustered all of his effort to give one final push.

At last, his ribs are opened. Almost immediately, he clawed his hands into the gap, gripping the exposed muscles and ligaments as the orgasmic pain illuminates with greater frequency. At this point, his vision blurred and brain throbbed as it became overridden with pain. While his body slowly gave in, his Will remained vigilant as it guided his hands to pry apart his ribs. His blood soaked hand was itself sliced opened by the sharp edges of his ribs. The fountain of blood that spilled out of his body became a river. From a river, it became a sea. A delighted Rachel observing his devotion simply dipped her hands into the puddle of his blood and sampled it.

"Oh how sweet the blood of my lover to be is. But if you want to be my Lover, your heart must throbble" Rachel said.

"Yess my Love!!" Mor assured once more as he dug his hands into the gaping chasm now created on his chest.

Mor for once saw his heart. His heart for once saw Rachel and it pulsated in increasing succession upon exposure to her form. Alas, he gripped his heart and pulled it out to present to her.

Rachel smiled in delight as she took his heart, broke the vessels that bind it to his body and feasted upon it.

"My dear Mor, you will join me in my eternal realm now. You are my Lovelyz. Rest well and reap the fruits of your labor" Rachel revealed as Mor's consciousness slowly dissipated into nothingness.

Slowly dying, Mor let out a smile, knowing that he would be Rachel's one and only for all eternity. For he had offered her his heart for her to eat, she now have part of him, inside her forever. He awaited the eternal paradise and bliss that he shall attain as he finally closed his eyes after taking a final peek of a bubbly and smiling Rachel.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 08:23:25 AM by sakura95 »
My Lord, My Lord, give my worthless soul the illumination of Wisdom in your mercy

Offline wainscottbl

• Swine of the Sheep
  • Archon
« Reply #504 on: December 28, 2014, 12:08:25 PM »
Great story!  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :DFar better than my love poetry.
                                                             -Aristotle

Offline sakura95

• Resident Philosonoob
  • OC.net guru
« Reply #505 on: December 28, 2014, 03:26:00 PM »
I love your Love Poetry Wainscottbl. With all our poetry and Fan Fictions, we will make this thread into a treasure trove of Literary Arts  :laugh:
My Lord, My Lord, give my worthless soul the illumination of Wisdom in your mercy

Offline wainscottbl

• Swine of the Sheep
  • Archon
« Reply #506 on: December 28, 2014, 03:49:29 PM »
I love your Love Poetry Wainscottbl. With all our poetry and Fan Fictions, we will make this thread into a treasure trove of Literary Arts  :laugh:

It was pretty good. I mean for humor it was good. Even had plenty of Petrarchan conceits.  :) It's my style, along with plenty of alliteration, and word plays. Did you notice the play on Mor and more? Genius. Just genius. The Muse is good. Praised be Venus! Glory be to Apollo!
                                                             -Aristotle

Offline Asteriktos

• Hypatos
« Reply #507 on: December 28, 2014, 04:05:23 PM »
We expect nothing less from someone who chose such a fine architectural feature as his username!  :angel:

Offline wainscottbl

• Swine of the Sheep
  • Archon
« Reply #508 on: December 28, 2014, 04:16:58 PM »
We expect nothing less from someone who chose such a fine architectural feature as his username!  :angel:

Me? It is my last name and the initials of my first and middle name. Not sure what you mean.
                                                             -Aristotle

Offline Theophania

• Ecumenical Dissipation Association *OF* America
  • Protokentarchos
  • Faith: Orthodox
« Reply #509 on: December 28, 2014, 04:18:25 PM »

It was pretty good. I mean for humor it was good. Even had plenty of Petrarchan conceits.  :) It's my style, along with plenty of alliteration, and word plays. Did you notice the play on Mor and more? Genius. Just genius. The Muse is good. Praised be Venus! Glory be to Apollo!

Stop, Romanos the Melo-don't.
It's common knowledge that you secretly want to be born in early 17th century Russia.  As a serf or a royal, I know not.  Chances are serf.

Online Mor Ephrem

• Ο προκαθήμενος της Ορθοδοξίας - The President of Orthodoxy
  • Section Moderator
  • Hypatos
  • Two half-eggs
    • OrthodoxChristianity.net
  • Faith: The Ancienter Faith
  • Jurisdiction: But my heart belongs to FOCOF
« Reply #510 on: December 28, 2014, 04:29:32 PM »
Here's the Mor and Rachel New Year's special edition Fan Fic...

Clearly your fondness for anime theology, bangs, and women's clothing are the least of your problems...
Mor Ephrem is a nice guy.  Just say sorry and it will all be ok. Say I had things that were inside troubling me but I didn't know how to express appropriately. I will not behave that way again but I am seeking help.

thank you so much Mor ephrem you are a hero!

Online Mor Ephrem

• Section Moderator
  • Hypatos
  • Two half-eggs
« Reply #511 on: December 28, 2014, 04:30:18 PM »

Make sure to include pics of your first date on the "What does everyone look like?" thread.
Mor Ephrem is a nice guy.  Just say sorry and it will all be ok. Say I had things that were inside troubling me but I didn't know how to express appropriately. I will not behave that way again but I am seeking help.

Offline Asteriktos

• Hypatos
« Reply #512 on: December 28, 2014, 04:49:07 PM »

Me? It is my last name and the initials of my first and middle name. Not sure what you mean.

wainscottbl = wainscoting

Offline wainscottbl

• Swine of the Sheep
  • Archon
« Reply #513 on: December 28, 2014, 05:00:26 PM »

wainscottbl = wainscoting

No I get it. Sorry, that went over my head.

-Aristotle

Offline sakura95

• Resident Philosonoob
  • OC.net guru
« Reply #514 on: December 28, 2014, 07:22:30 PM »

Clearly your fondness for anime theology, bangs, and women's clothing are the least of your problems...

Those aren't problems to me. And just to be clear, I won't be wearing skirts, dresses and female undergarments anytime soon.

Oh I nearly forgot, I have a female friend who wear male clothes(Shirts and I would assume jeans as well).

Now I just need to find a way to get some ribbons, hairclips and hairbands for my hair  :)
« Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 07:26:06 PM by sakura95 »

Offline Arachne

• Trinary Unit || Resident Bossy Boots
  • Section Moderator
  • Merarches
  • I was almost normal once, but I got better.
  • Faith: Cradle Greek Orthodox. Cope.
  • Jurisdiction: Antiochian Archdiocese, UK
« Reply #515 on: December 28, 2014, 08:00:42 PM »

Those aren't problems to me. And just to be clear, I won't be wearing skirts, dresses and female undergarments anytime soon.

Oh I nearly forgot, I have a female friend who wear male clothes(Shirts and I would assume jeans as well).

Now I just need to find a way to get some ribbons, hairclips and hairbands for my hair  :)

If you're too chicken to be seen in Claire's by yourself, there's still hope for you.
'Evil isn't the real threat to the world. Stupid is just as destructive as evil, maybe more so, and it's a hell of a lot more common. What we really need is a crusade against stupid. That might actually make a difference.'~Harry Dresden

~ Bookshelf ~ Jukebox ~

Offline wainscottbl

• Swine of the Sheep
  • Archon
« Reply #516 on: December 28, 2014, 08:27:44 PM »

Well, I was leaving work early one day because I got sick. Since i cannot drive, I was sitting in the lobby, waiting for my ride. The receptionist and another worker were out there, and the had of HR came out and was talking to them. Well, the HR woman was talking about how she could not wait to go home. Alright. I think we can all understand that. Talking about how she was going to go home and relax. Still good. Then she gave details of how she was going to put on some men's boxers and watch TV. That she liked wearing men's boxers. Alone in the boxers and a t-shirt. Not a pretty thought. She was an older woman, older for me at least. In her 40s, but not a Jennifer Garner by any means. No Jennifer Aniston. Suppose not unfortunate looking, but let's say there was no sexual temptation. No Rachel Weisz in other words. No temptation in that desert of a workplace.
                                                             -Aristotle

Offline sakura95

• Resident Philosonoob
  • OC.net guru
« Reply #517 on: December 28, 2014, 08:37:42 PM »

If you're too chicken to be seen in Claire's by yourself, there's still hope for you.

There is no hope for me :(

Offline sakura95

• Resident Philosonoob
  • OC.net guru
« Reply #518 on: December 28, 2014, 08:47:59 PM »

Well, I was leaving work early one day because I got sick. Since i cannot drive, I was sitting in the lobby, waiting for my ride. The receptionist and another worker were out there, and the had of HR came out and was talking to them. Well, the HR woman was talking about how she could not wait to go home. Alright. I think we can all understand that. Talking about how she was going to go home and relax. Still good. Then she gave details of how she was going to put on some men's boxers and watch TV. That she liked wearing men's boxers. Alone in the boxers and a t-shirt. Not a pretty thought. She was an older woman, older for me at least. In her 40s, but not a Jennifer Garner by any means. No Jennifer Aniston. Suppose not unfortunate looking, but let's say there was no sexual temptation. No Rachel Weisz in other words. No temptation in that desert of a workplace.

That's quite an interesting tendency to have. I remember how that same female friend openly described her attraction to another boy despite being in a relationship. She often gazed at him. Just like how Mor would gaze at Rachel Weisz if she's in the same room with him. She often described how "cute" that guy was. Was there any temptation? No for me but for her, maybe. Regardless, it's interesting to experience female arousal first hand. Such behavior is almost impossible to observe. That being said, I'm not sure if she would be locking herself in her room wearing only a t-shirt and boxers.

Offline Porter ODoran

• PHILIA NIKA
  • Toumarches
  • St. John the Beloved, pray for me
  • Faith: Eastern Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: GOAA
« Reply #519 on: December 28, 2014, 08:56:44 PM »
... I remember how that same female friend openly described her attraction to another boy despite being in a relationship. She often gazed at him. ... She often described how "cute" that guy was. ... Regardless, it's interesting to experience female arousal first hand. Such behavior is almost impossible to observe. ...

Some of you young chaps -- and I say this with a tender concern -- really need to get away from the internet for a while.
"Love ... is an abyss of illumination, a mountain of fire ... . It is the condition of angels, the progress of eternity" (Climacus).

Quote from: Seekingtrue
Yes we who are far from sainthood we can recognize a living saint and I'm talking from personal experience.Yes they are gentle soo gentle it can not be described it is like gentleness and humility in one and also they have this light this energy it's beyond words...and when you are near them you feel ecstatic and very happy

Offline Theophania

• Ecumenical Dissipation Association *OF* America
  • Protokentarchos
  • Faith: Orthodox
« Reply #520 on: December 28, 2014, 09:06:46 PM »
... I remember how that same female friend openly described her attraction to another boy despite being in a relationship. She often gazed at him. ... She often described how "cute" that guy was. ... Regardless, it's interesting to experience female arousal first hand. Such behavior is almost impossible to observe. ...

Some of you young chaps -- and I say this with a tender concern -- really need to get away from the internet for a while.

Or think about what you're submitting for the whole world to see.
It's common knowledge that you secretly want to be born in early 17th century Russia.  As a serf or a royal, I know not.  Chances are serf.

Online Mor Ephrem

• Section Moderator
  • Hypatos
  • Two half-eggs
« Reply #521 on: December 28, 2014, 09:12:38 PM »
Regardless, it's interesting to experience female arousal first hand. Such behavior is almost impossible to observe.

The trick is to be the object of her interests...then it becomes real easy to observe.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 09:13:00 PM by Mor Ephrem »

Offline Porter ODoran

• PHILIA NIKA
  • Toumarches
  • St. John the Beloved, pray for me
  • Faith: Eastern Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: GOAA
« Reply #522 on: December 28, 2014, 09:13:40 PM »
I just cringe to hear a human man talk about human women as though they were rarely-observed phenomena, rather than persons and sisters. But I totally agree with your point also.
"Love ... is an abyss of illumination, a mountain of fire ... . It is the condition of angels, the progress of eternity" (Climacus).

Quote from: Seekingtrue
Yes we who are far from sainthood we can recognize a living saint and I'm talking from personal experience.Yes they are gentle soo gentle it can not be described it is like gentleness and humility in one and also they have this light this energy it's beyond words...and when you are near them you feel ecstatic and very happy

Offline hecma925

• Hoplitarches
« Reply #523 on: December 28, 2014, 09:18:57 PM »
Rachel is a rarely observed phenomenon in this thread now.

Offline Asteriktos

• Hypatos
« Reply #524 on: December 28, 2014, 09:24:19 PM »

"All good things must come to an end."

Offline hecma925

• Hoplitarches
« Reply #525 on: December 28, 2014, 09:50:24 PM »

Very true. 

Online Mor Ephrem

• Section Moderator
  • Hypatos
  • Two half-eggs
« Reply #526 on: December 28, 2014, 09:53:06 PM »

Please change that.  Too many bizarre people have had entirely too much of their own way lately.  It's frustrating. 

Online Mor Ephrem

• Section Moderator
  • Hypatos
  • Two half-eggs
« Reply #527 on: December 28, 2014, 09:53:36 PM »

No! 

Very true. 

NO!!  STOP LYING!!

Offline hecma925

• Hoplitarches
« Reply #528 on: December 28, 2014, 10:06:39 PM »
"Lo, Mor, I am with you alway, until the end of the age."

Offline wainscottbl

• Swine of the Sheep
  • Archon
« Reply #529 on: December 28, 2014, 10:07:05 PM »

Please change that.  Too many bizarre people have had entirely too much of their own way lately.  It's frustrating. 

If only we did not have such Puritanical rules, what, oh what, would I say.....
                                                             -Aristotle

Offline wainscottbl

• Swine of the Sheep
  • Archon
« Reply #530 on: December 28, 2014, 10:08:12 PM »

Or until she gains some age. Then Mor will have to find someone more fair fleshed to fall in love with. Who wants a wrinkly Racheh Weisz?
                                                             -Aristotle

Offline hecma925

• Hoplitarches
« Reply #531 on: December 28, 2014, 10:11:56 PM »

If only we did not have such Puritanical rules, what, oh what, would I say.....
Oh was that holding you back somehow? ::)

Online Mor Ephrem

• Section Moderator
  • Hypatos
  • Two half-eggs
« Reply #532 on: December 28, 2014, 10:13:09 PM »

Now that's what I'm talking about...

Offline DeniseDenise

• Taxiarches
« Reply #533 on: December 28, 2014, 10:54:00 PM »

This thread has gotten weirder and weirder....agreed.

although surely you can just google your lady love to oogle

Online Mor Ephrem

• Section Moderator
  • Hypatos
  • Two half-eggs
« Reply #534 on: December 28, 2014, 11:20:58 PM »

It's less chaste if I do it that way.  OCNet is my accountability partner. 

Offline DeniseDenise

• Taxiarches
« Reply #535 on: December 28, 2014, 11:32:11 PM »

never were more terrifying words typed.....

Offline Asteriktos

• Hypatos
« Reply #536 on: December 28, 2014, 11:37:02 PM »
No!

Or until she gains some age. Then Mor will have to find someone more fair fleshed to fall in love with. Who wants a wrinkly Racheh Weisz?

Online Mor Ephrem

• Section Moderator
  • Hypatos
  • Two half-eggs
« Reply #537 on: December 28, 2014, 11:40:01 PM »

never were more terrifying words typed.....

I knew you would love that.

Online Mor Ephrem

• Section Moderator
  • Hypatos
  • Two half-eggs
« Reply #538 on: December 28, 2014, 11:40:25 PM »

Many years!

Offline Chiere

• BANNED for rules violations
  • Penalty Box
  • High Elder
  • Faith: Roman Catholic
  • Jurisdiction: Indianapolis
« Reply #539 on: December 29, 2014, 02:12:25 AM »
I wish I could write poetry. But I suck at it.
To God Be the Glory!