Author Topic: Alcohol kills one person every 10 seconds worldwide: WHO  (Read 241 times)

Offline Sinful Hypocrite

• Everyday I am critical of others. Every day I make similar mistakes. Every day I am a hypocrite.
  • Archon
  • The Lord helps those who help others
  • Faith: Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: God
Alcohol kills one person every 10 seconds worldwide: WHO
« on: May 12, 2014, 05:30:42 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/alcohol-kills-one-person-every-10-seconds-worldwide-131403384.html

Someone here argued with me over which drug is deadly on overdose, they thought it was Pot, which is not healthy, but not deadly on overdose, or from inability to walk or drive, any where near like drunkenness .

Course even though I do not enjoy drinking alcohol much, I am not calling for it to be illegal, and I am willing to fight for their right to imbibe, too bad they cannot do the same for others.

I suppose that the biggest problem is that most people want to do two or three drugs at the same time , such as alcohol and marijuana at the same time, which increases the effect of drunkenness.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 05:36:26 PM by Sinful Hypocrite »
The Lord gathers his sheep, I fear I am a goat. Lord have mercy.

"A Christian is someone who follows and worships a perfectly good God who revealed his true face through the life, death and resurrection of Jesus of Nazareth.“