Author Topic: Matthew Heimbach - the next Brother Nathanael?  (Read 224586 times)

Offline RobS

• Formerly "nothing"
  • Protokentarchos
  • Pavel Florensky and Sergei Bulgakov
  • Faith: Neo-Patristic Synthesis
  • Jurisdiction: The thrilling romance of Holy Orthodoxy
Re: Matthew Heimbach - the next Brother Nathanael?
« Reply #1440 on: November 13, 2017, 11:08:36 AM »
"Even if we decided that a racial Jew is capable of converting to Christianity and having his genetic evil neutralized by the spirit of God, the resistance against the Jew should still not be led by a biological Jew."
LOL amazing. Your sig quote is funny too.
"The business of the Christian is nothing else than to be ever preparing for death (μελεπᾷν ἀποθνήσκειν)."

— Saint Irenaeus of Lyons, Fragment XI

Modernist thinking and being consists of nothing but uncritical acceptance.

Offline Antonious Nikolas

• Orthodox Christian, Miaphysite
  • Taxiarches
  • Saint Nicholas the Wonderworker, Bishop of Myra
  • Faith: Orthodox Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Oriental Orthodox Church
« Reply #1441 on: November 13, 2017, 01:12:09 PM »
God bless Br. Nathaniel. I love that cartoon character.

I love how the slime whose behinds he kisses still hate him, even as many of them still hate Heimbach because of his hairline.  You can never be evil enough to please Satan!  ;D

"Even if we decided that a racial Jew is capable of converting to Christianity and having his genetic evil neutralized by the spirit of God, the resistance against the Jew should still not be led by a biological Jew."

I know, right?  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I'm with the camp of 13 million Americans that believe politicians are, or are controlled by, Reptilians. I think only monks can solve this problem. It doesn't seem right that they prefer to ignore it.

Offline Volnutt

• Dull Sublunary Lover
  • Toumarches
  • too often left in the payment of false ponchos
  • Faith: Evangelical by default
  • Jurisdiction: Spiritually homeless
« Reply #1442 on: November 13, 2017, 09:42:50 PM »

I love how the slime whose behinds he kisses still hate him, even as many of them still hate Heimbach because of his hairline.  You can never be evil enough to please Satan!  ;D

While, I'll give Charles Martel this. He never used the word "antisemite" outside of scare quotes...

He was as consistent in insisting that it was not a real thing as he was in insisting that the Jews were the ultimate source of all of the world's ills.  And that I was their paid lackey.  :laugh:

Can I have some of that sweet George Soros money? I think my check got lost in the mail again.
Christ my God, set my heart on fire with love in You, that in its flame I may love You with all my heart, with all my mind, and with all my soul and with all my strength, and my neighbor as myself, so that by keeping Your commandments I may glorify You the Giver of every good and perfect gift. Amen.

Offline Antonious Nikolas

• Orthodox Christian, Miaphysite
  • Taxiarches
  • Saint Nicholas the Wonderworker, Bishop of Myra
  • Faith: Orthodox Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Oriental Orthodox Church
« Reply #1443 on: November 13, 2017, 10:13:55 PM »

While, I'll give Charles Martel this. He never used the word "antisemite" outside of scare quotes...

He was as consistent in insisting that it was not a real thing as he was in insisting that the Jews were the ultimate source of all of the world's ills.  And that I was their paid lackey.  :laugh:

Can I have some of that sweet George Soros money? I think my check got lost in the mail again.

Chuck always used to say they paid me in "shekels".  Poor schmuck.  I miss him sometimes.  I'm getting all weepy over here.

I much prefer the "in your face" racists to the "I'm not racist but, but I think white nationalists kinda have a point and should be taken seriously" racists.  At least the former have the courage of their convictions.
I'm with the camp of 13 million Americans that believe politicians are, or are controlled by, Reptilians. I think only monks can solve this problem. It doesn't seem right that they prefer to ignore it.

Offline ZackShenouda439

• Elder
    • http://www.saintmarkkc.org
  • Faith: Coptic Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Patriarchate of Alexandria
« Reply #1444 on: November 16, 2017, 01:16:20 PM »
Apparently that thread on Heimbach got moved to the private forum. I don’t have access to this. I can answer here.

You asked a great questions Rambam & this is why I think my approach is solid & can potentially satisfy your objections.With my approach, George Stephanopoulos, Darrell Issa, Michael Dukakis and Reince Priebus would be considered to have good public presentation(unlike hambacon sat at a restaurant with a  budweiser/pizza in front of him with his obesity on display).Also, they may have expressed political opinions that differ from mine, but from what I understand, none of them associated unorthodox political opinions, with the teachings of the church.

For instance Hambacon wrote this:

"As an Orthodox Christian I believe in the separation of races into ethnically based Church’s. That is why even in Orthodoxy there is for instance a Greek, Russian, Romanian, Serbian, etc Orthodox Church. Regional and racial identity is a fundamental principle of Christianity, must to the dismay of Leftists. I believe black Christians should be in their black Church’s, with black priests, having black kids, going to black Christian schools, etc. "

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/2013/07/13/matthew-heimbach-at-american-freedom-conference/

Heimbach claiming that his political opinions are endorsed by church teachings, is what distinguishes him from George Stephanopoulos, Darrell Issa, Michael Dukakis and Reince Priebus in my view. This is another reason why, according to my approach, Heimbach would deserve a individual value judgment.

While Michael Dukakis participated in a pro-abortion political platform, he never claimed that his political opinions were church teachings in this context.In this context, He just expressed political opinions & left it at that. This is why I think  Michael Dukakis doesn’t warrant a individual value judgment for merely expressing political opinions alone. This is why I also think  George Stephanopoulos, Darrell Issa, and Reince Priebus don’t deserve a individual value judgment for merely expressing their political opinions alone.

I’d say your objections are valid and I think my approach can satisfy your objections.   

Offline Rambam

• High Elder
  • Sink me, I can hardly bring myself to look upon it
« Reply #1445 on: November 16, 2017, 01:42:48 PM »
Sure, Zach, I think your explanation is correct. At least, it's the one used by folks who supported Matt's excommunication. I don't like the explanation. But what's new?  ;D

Take former Sen. Paul Sarbanes. The man is an enthusiastic baby killer, and he never missed a chance to vote for more dead fetuses. He's also an "Archon of the Ecumenical Patriarchate." And I can't emphasize this more strongly: this man has, in effect, aided and abetted black genocide in the United States. But he gets to receive patriarchal awards and give keynote speeches to the IOCC.

Why is Heimbach the right candidate for saving powers of excommunication and not Sarbanes? Because Sarbanes never straight-out said the Church supports his murderous deeds? Okay, it's an explanation.

Apparently that thread on Heimbach got moved to the private forum. I don’t have access to this. I can answer here.

You asked a great questions Rambam & this is why I think my approach is solid & can potentially satisfy your objections.With my approach, George Stephanopoulos, Darrell Issa, Michael Dukakis and Reince Priebus would be considered to have good public presentation(unlike hambacon sat at a restaurant with a  budweiser/pizza in front of him with his obesity on display).Also, they may have expressed political opinions that differ from mine, but from what I understand, none of them associated unorthodox political opinions, with the teachings of the church.

For instance Hambacon wrote this:

"As an Orthodox Christian I believe in the separation of races into ethnically based Church’s. That is why even in Orthodoxy there is for instance a Greek, Russian, Romanian, Serbian, etc Orthodox Church. Regional and racial identity is a fundamental principle of Christianity, must to the dismay of Leftists. I believe black Christians should be in their black Church’s, with black priests, having black kids, going to black Christian schools, etc. "

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/2013/07/13/matthew-heimbach-at-american-freedom-conference/

Heimbach claiming that his political opinions are endorsed by church teachings, is what distinguishes him from George Stephanopoulos, Darrell Issa, Michael Dukakis and Reince Priebus in my view. This is another reason why, according to my approach, Heimbach would deserve a individual value judgment.

While Michael Dukakis participated in a pro-abortion political platform, he never claimed that his political opinions were church teachings in this context.In this context, He just expressed political opinions & left it at that. This is why I think  Michael Dukakis doesn’t warrant a individual value judgment for merely expressing political opinions alone. This is why I also think  George Stephanopoulos, Darrell Issa, and Reince Priebus don’t deserve a individual value judgment for merely expressing their political opinions alone.

I’d say your objections are valid and I think my approach can satisfy your objections.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 01:43:25 PM by Rambam »

Offline ZackShenouda439

• Elder
    • http://www.saintmarkkc.org
  • Faith: Coptic Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Patriarchate of Alexandria
« Reply #1446 on: November 16, 2017, 04:18:49 PM »

Strong points Rambam, I can see how your points apply if one were to take issue with the perceived potential effects Heimbach’s political opinions/politics & make a judgment on him for that alone but not do the same for Sarbanes. I also perceive difference in public outrage & general social treatment regarding Heimbach vs Sarbanes. So I can understand how this can be perceived as a double-standard. 

With my specific approach, I don’t think either of their political opinions alone warrant a value judgement them as individuals. Also, with my approach, I don’t attribute potential perceived effects of their politics/political opinions alone as value judgments on them as individuals. My approach also does not consider the perceived public outrage, from their politics/political opinions alone as value judgments on them as individuals nor does it consider the social treatment that they received alone, to warrant value judgments on them as individuals.

Although, with my approach, you can say Mr.Sarbanes specific action in voting for X warrants a value judgement on him as a individual.

Also,keep in mind, Heimbach has also been given opportunity to repent from his explicitly unorthodox statements that he expressed here too.I’ve yet to see him say  "I was wrong for writing" statement A or "I was wrong for saying" statement B.

Statement A

"As an Orthodox Christian I believe in the separation of races into ethnically based Church’s. That is why even in Orthodoxy there is for instance a Greek, Russian, Romanian, Serbian, etc Orthodox Church. Regional and racial identity is a fundamental principle of Christianity, must to the dismay of Leftists. I believe black Christians should be in their black Church’s, with black priests, having black kids, going to black Christian schools, etc. “

Statment B

"If we had separate nation-states, I believe if Orthodoxy were to grow in America, the idea of having autocephalous churches – Southerners have a very distinct culture, and to be able to dream of an autocephalous Dixie Church would be amazing. That would depend on conversion and the politics of the time. The Church is not supposed to be political.”

This is why I’m comfortable with his ex-communication. I’ve yet to see Heimbach say “I was wrong for writing” statement A or "I was wrong for saying" statement B. I don't like when one explicitly portrays Orthodox teachings falsely. I think it's reasonable & fair to expect that Mr.Matthew Pizza & Beer Heimbach to repudiate these previous statements publicly.

btw at age 84 Mr.Sarbanes presentation is acceptable by my approach. and the presentation of his hair for age 84 is impressive. here is a 2017 pic of him

http://stateandfed.com/lobbycomply/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Paul-Sarbanes.jpg

In contrast, here is a pic of Heimbach at a restaurant,who is in his mid 20s in this pic, with a Budweiser in front of him & his obesity on display. http://projects.aljazeera.com/2015/07/hate-groups/images/3.jpg

Remember budweiser has 12 calories per 1 fl oz. that’s a lot for only 1 fl oz.  that means just one 16 oz bottle has around 193 calories alone. That’s way too much for one beverage & it’s not even a meal. he can easily satisfy his thirst with a water, or a lemonade, without indulging in such a high calorie beverage.

Offline Porter ODoran

• St. John the Beloved, pray for me
  • Toumarches
  • Monahos.net: "Lawful Evil"; OC.net: "Chaotic Evil"
  • Faith: Eastern Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: GOAA
« Reply #1447 on: November 16, 2017, 06:37:28 PM »
Remember budweiser has 12 calories per 1 fl oz. that’s a lot for only 1 fl oz.  that means just one 16 oz bottle has around 193 calories alone. That’s way too much for one beverage & it’s not even a meal. he can easily satisfy his thirst with a water, or a lemonade, without indulging in such a high calorie beverage.

Now you're making fun of yourself.
"Love ... is an abyss of illumination, a mountain of fire ... . It is the condition of angels, the progress of eternity" (Climacus).

Quote from: Seekingtrue
Yes we who are far from sainthood we can recognize a living saint and I'm talking from personal experience.Yes they are gentle soo gentle it can not be described it is like gentleness and humility in one and also they have this light this energy it's beyond words...and when you are near them you feel ecstatic and very happy

Offline RaphaCam

• Taxiarches
  • It is honourable to reveal the works of God
    • Em Espírito e em Verdade
  • Faith: Big-O Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Exarchate of Gotham City
« Reply #1448 on: December 04, 2017, 10:49:59 AM »

Yeah, we all know St. Paul was a secret double agent Zionist all along...  ::)
"May the Lord our God remember in His kingdom all Holy Catholic Apostolic Church, which heralds the Word of Truth and fearlessly offers and distributes the Holy Oblation despite human deficiencies and persecutions moved by the powers of this world, in all time and unto the ages of ages."

May the Blessed Light shine Forth