OrthodoxChristianity.net
December 21, 2014, 04:45:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anti-Christ, the Final Days, a Woman ?  (Read 1064 times) Average Rating: 0
Jakub
Archon

« on: April 05, 2005, 04:11:29 PM »

Since there was interest in another thread-topic I thought this would be interesting with a twist.

Since the most obvious thought that a male is the Anti-Christ, what prevents the idea or thought that it could be a female, especially in a secular liberal world ?

Grazie,
james

An old timer is a man who's had a lot of interesting experiences -- some of them true.

Grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway, the good fortune to run into the ones I do, and the eyesight to tell the difference.
Ntinos
Σαλός
Elder

« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2005, 04:17:25 PM »

My view on it: Since Jesus was a man biologically, the antichrist should also be man so that the balances are kept.

Veniamin
Fire for Effect!
Archon

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA Diocese of the South

St. Barbara, patroness of the Field Artillery

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2005, 04:26:22 PM »

My view on it: Since Jesus was a man biologically, the antichrist should also be man so that the balances are kept.

Wouldn't the antichrist being a woman balance that better, since being female is the opposite of being male?

If so, I've got a couple of ex-girlfriends I'd like to nominate for the job.  Wink

Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a vulgar brawl. ~Frederick the Great
Ntinos
Σαλός
Elder

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2005, 04:45:27 PM »

If the antichrist is a man, then there would be no lack of balance, since Jesus was also in a man's body.

Extra phallocratic phrase: "Even Jesus came to Earth as a man!"

Although this is a funny sentence,  this would actually mean that the male gender is favoured by God, and the female gender is not favoured by God, which is false, since both genders are blessed by God. Well, at least that's what my opinion is.  Grin

Hadel
IN CHRIST
Elder

Faith: Greek Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Jerusalem

Jesus Christ Our Lord, King of Kings

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2005, 05:08:27 AM »

Sorry, men start the wars and not women... Wink

Hee Hee,
Hadel

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: