OrthodoxChristianity.net
August 01, 2014, 08:28:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Home Church  (Read 98 times) Average Rating: 0
Putnik Namernik
Elder

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Serbian Orthodox Church

« on: March 09, 2014, 11:21:28 PM »

Currently I am reading "Family and marriage -Home Church" by fr. Gleb Kaleda...so I was wondering if we could hve a sticky tipic or two...one would have the list of all books published in English (it is given that hey have to be from an Orthodox standpoint)  that deal from dating period into family life. Some books will discuss the whole critical period and be generic in nature while others night be more specific. In any case, as long as they deal with family opics and that which leads to it , should be listed there. Second sticky topic could contain material if above mentioned nature that can be freely accessed online either as text, audio or video presentation including youtube. Smiley

If such idea was already presented and such links provided, please forgive and show me those links.

Happy Lent to all and Happy Sunday of Orthodoxy!
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: